View Full Version : United Nuclear and The United States CPSC

Keyser Soze
May 4th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Ahoy all, I am glad to see that this forum is still up and running, I have not visited in a year or two and was more of just a fly on the wall when i was here. I searched for united nuclear and did not find anything so i thought i would post this. This is from their website...

"The United States CPSC has initiated criminal legal action against us and other chemical suppliers.
In short, the CPSC would like to ban the public from all access to chemicals. This would mean an end to hobbies such as model rocketry, pyrotechnics and of course chemistry. One by one, our freedoms are slowly being taken away from us - this action must be stopped now."

I recently got the itch for pyrotechnics and experimentation again and was disturebed to find this. I was just wondering if any of you have seen this or have any other information on what is going on. I see our freedoms being taken from us and this is just one step further if it goes through. I plan to start collecting information from this site now (I know i should have been doing that for years) and hope to tap into the FTP as soon as i figure it out. Thanks for information and a great forum Mega, let me know what you all think about this.

-Keyser

p.s. here is the link http://unitednuclear.com/legalaction.htm

Keyser Soze
May 4th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Crap, I just saw the thread on the CPSC in the pyrotechnics forum, sorry for the semi-redundant thread.

nbk2000
May 5th, 2006, 04:12 AM
People get banned from here for not capitalizing the letter I when using it to refer to themselves.

Correct your grammer. This isn't an IM chat room.

Keyser Soze
May 5th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Although I do not agree with tactics of fear on a forum, I concede and they do work. Apologies. I know my place on this forum and I respect the moderators and especially the admins, but is anyone else following this CPSC thing?

p.s. - This beer is for you NBK!