View Full Version : New Rules, New Sections. Listen UP!

megalomania
September 29th, 2001, 11:11 PM
The rules have changed. Don’t worry, they have not been added to, just clarified and combined into a big rules and FAQ page. The FAQ has been expanded. I hope everything went smoothly, there might be a few bad links here and there yet. I advise everyone to read the rules and the FAQ, and of course follow them. If you have any questions about my rules or the FAQ, please post in the new Forum Matters section (I will make a thread). I am particularly interested about any suggestions on adding more things to the FAQ.

About the new sections: The opinions section is no more, but it will be brought back on a new overflow site along with several NEW sections (that we don’t have the space for here). It may also be largely unmoderated and available to non-members (I have not decided yet). The new Forum Matters section is for any issue pertaining to what goes on here (bugs, policies, etc.). For a complete description of what these sections do allow, click the link where descriptions normally go. I have made a separate document to expand and clarify what is allowed in each section. I only have these two done so far.

Again, comments can go in the Forum Matters section, which now allows open posts, so any member can start their own thread.

------------------
For the most comprehensive and informative web site on explosives and related topics, go to Megalomania's Controversial Chem Lab at http://surf.to/megalomania