View Full Version : the funniest thing

boo-radley
April 25th, 2001, 08:26 AM
When i made my first batch of htmd i wanted to see how powerful it was so i got teaspoon and put it in a bottle lid i covered it with tape after sticking a fuse in and went down to the park and into the toilets. i sat it in the sink and lit the fuse. i run away and after about 1 minute a bloody huge bang like the sound of a small hand grenade echoed around the area. i run as i new cops would come but latter that night i went back to find the sink (stainless steel) on the floor and the place flooded because the tap flew across the room.

DarkAngel
April 25th, 2001, 09:17 AM
I already told this story but you probably didn`t read it.

I ones lighted a super small AP cracker in a toilet and flushed the thing and closed the door,I heard a small explosion and walked to the kitchen to have a drink,
After 5 minutes i returned to the toilet and the place whas also flooded with water,I whas scared as shit when i saw that,And my mom whas like the girl from exorcist(So mad whas she)
I maked an excuse that i whas cleaning the toilet to hard and it broked.

------------------
DarkAngel

For explosives and stuff go to Section1 http://www.section1.f2s.com And http://run.to/section1 (http://www.run.to/section1)
sendtosection1@hotmail.com

wantsomfet
April 25th, 2001, 02:24 PM
"i got teaspoon and put it in a bottle"

Don't use metal with HMTD! Might result in an accident!

------------------
for best catfood visit:
catfood.tsx.org (http://catfood.tsx.org)

endotherm
April 25th, 2001, 08:39 PM
Boo Radley, to kill a mocking bird is a book most students read in 9th grade, let me take a guess, are you in 9th grade?

boo-radley
April 27th, 2001, 03:10 AM
No i am not in 9th grade but i have been branded with that name!!!

richl261
May 4th, 2001, 04:42 PM
because you are a recluse, or because you like to watch children? http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/wink.gif

bryan_wilson65
May 11th, 2001, 10:47 AM
A professor told me AP will only burn up to 50 grams or so, and I had to test that of course. http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/wink.gif A 10g pile on a metal roadsign was ignited with a fuse. Pouf? No, BANG! I was standing about 3m away and felt the ringing ears effect for the first time with AP. I don't trust professors anymore. But actual testresults are usually right.

BrAiNFeVeR
August 28th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Aaah yes, the good old "ringing-ears-effect" ... I got that first when, I was together with my brother (it was my first batch of AP) and put about a teaspoon in a small can, dropped the glycerin on the pile (next to the pile of AP) of KMnO4 and closed the lid... I expected a small BANG, and a flying lid, but we got an enormous BANG (2/3 meters distance) and luckily the can did not fly apart all over the place, it just folded open, otherwise we might got seriously hurt!!

PS: top nor bottom of the can were ever found ...

------------------
"Mess with me, and you'll end up with a .44 under your chin and your brains on the ceiling"

Cricket
August 28th, 2001, 08:44 PM
Hey, Šark Angel, I have done that before. It was about July 1st or so and there was a new firecracker on the market called a Depth Charge (fused with about an inch of visco). It is quiet a bit more powerfull than an m80 (will blow open a glass beer bottle when placed in the neck and make your legs bleed from the shrapnel). People kept calling the police on me for poping fireworks* ALL time of the day and night. So I poped them in my back porch. I got bored with that and dropped one in the toilet and closed the lid...SSSSSSSSssssssssthup. Then I looked in there and there was no watter and I thought it blowed it all out. It cracked the bowl from the bolt at the bottom to the rim at the top in three places. It cost $60+ just for the parts. I was absoutley amazed at the power of a simple firecracker the size of a black cat.

*I also had a mortar and added some AP to it for extra power. I knew it might blow it up, but couldn't resist. So I scoped up some with a butter knife and droped it in there. Then I put a 4in. x 12in. piece of PVC over it for protection and light it. It went boom and the mortar went approx. 4-5 feet in the air. Needless to say, it blew out the bottom and lower sides.

------------------
"You will not be taught the knowledge you seek, you must teach yourself." - Megalomania

mark
August 28th, 2001, 10:52 PM
I doubt it as powerfull as an m80 its the size of a black cat. I have about 300 visco fused 50mg crackers that sound similar to yours. If you drop one in a coke can full of water, it will rip it open most impressivley.

I too play with underwater ap crackers. My small woppers can send a bucket filled with a gallon of water about 3 feet in the air with a nice wump.

Fingerless
August 29th, 2001, 06:00 PM
Your talking about a Water dynamite type firecracker, I presiume, which are no where near the power of a M-80, LOL.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cricket:
Hey, Šark Angel, I have done that before. It was about July 1st or so and there was a new firecracker on the market called a Depth Charge (fused with about an inch of visco). It is quiet a bit more powerfull than an m80 (will blow open a glass beer bottle when placed in the neck and make your legs bleed from the shrapnel). People kept calling the police on me for poping fireworks* ALL time of the day and night. So I poped them in my back porch. I got bored with that and dropped one in the toilet and closed the lid...SSSSSSSSssssssssthup. Then I looked in there and there was no watter and I thought it blowed it all out. It cracked the bowl from the bolt at the bottom to the rim at the top in three places. It cost $60+ just for the parts. I was absoutley amazed at the power of a simple firecracker the size of a black cat.

*I also had a mortar and added some AP to it for extra power. I knew it might blow it up, but couldn't resist. So I scoped up some with a butter knife and droped it in there. Then I put a 4in. x 12in. piece of PVC over it for protection and light it. It went boom and the mortar went approx. 4-5 feet in the air. Needless to say, it blew out the bottom and lower sides.

</font>

Anthony
August 29th, 2001, 06:23 PM
Lets just say that arguing about 50mg of flash is hardly worth it...

Cricket
August 29th, 2001, 07:20 PM
Well, on July 7th I bought some "Water Dynamite" and it was only about as good as a normal firecracker. But at a giant fireworks store they have the same shit, but with 3/32" fuse ("Water Dynamite" was 1/16"), better quality, and quiet a bit more power. This was called "Depth Charge". Goddamn I love those things. If you have good timing, you can (in a pond) blow a small guyser about 4-5 feet high! And rarely, you will see some fucked up fish swiming sideways on top of the water. As I said earlier, if you put them in the neck of an empty glass beer bottle, it will blow the whole bottle away (I have only done this twice and both were on conconcrete laying down). And next 4th (or when you can buy fireworks on a holliday) save as much money as you can until about the 6th and then all the fire works will be VERY cheap. Last 7th of July I bought a $160-$200 mortar package for $40. It contained beatifull double and triple breakers. Then I got some friends and went to a remote pond and shot off about 20 of them, threw some in a beavers hole, taped some to rocks and threw them underwater and it was very impressive, and I threw one at a smake that kept chasing me (I was in the water) and so I lobbed one over there and I think it knocked it out http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/smile.gif.

------------------
"You will not be taught the knowledge you seek, you must teach yourself." - Megalomania

[This message has been edited by Cricket (edited August 29, 2001).]

mark
August 29th, 2001, 10:53 PM
Water dynamite is the inferior product. I have the ones n=made by great grisly. They rule. Also, breaking a beer bottle isnt all that impresive. Its glass.