View Full Version : The Sheeple have Bleated!

nbk2000
June 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Anyone who's tried downloading my PDF, by following the link in my signature, in the last couple of weeks may have noticed that it's not working.

Found out why:

http://forums.hostrocket.com/showthread.php?t=18199

The sheeple have spoken!

Baaaad! Baaaaaad!

I sent in a ticket and made them aware of this post. This way the situation gets taken care of before little kids follow the link.

Ah...the mating call of the fearful sheep..."For the children!" :rolleyes:

About 2 years too late there studly! :p

I don't know where this person was getting his information, but I've never been hosted on Zoom, nor was I kicked off of 50megs.com (they went pay-only, and I wasn't paying).

Any kid who found it would be getting his eyes opened up, rather than closed.

Interestingly enough, about the time some sheeple was getting it pulled down, a aryan was uploading it at stormfront!

And it's already on the FTP, E-donkey, Kazaa, Limewire, Torrent, etc. etc.

Jacks Complete
June 16th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I find it funny. They just have no idea. If you were kicked off one free host a week, with the millions of free hosts around, you would still be very old before they got even halfway down the list.

GibboNet
June 26th, 2006, 11:50 PM
I uploaded it there probably more than 2 years ago, so it's lasted a lot longer than anyone would have expected anyway.

If it's necessary I can re-upload that and some other stuff... I'm on paid hosting now.

nbk2000
June 27th, 2006, 02:29 AM
I was quite surprised that it lasted that long as well. Most files hosted on geo-shittiy-type sites get yanked within days, if even that long.