View Full Version : How long have you gone without sex?...hehe

Red Beret
August 2nd, 2006, 04:58 AM
Seriously, how long is the longest you've gone without? I'm about two months without now.....:(

Do any of you think it's possible to shag friends while staying just that, friends? I'm not so sure yet.

FUTI
August 2nd, 2006, 07:28 AM
I hate you! Why do you bring up such issues...

It has been ages since...:(

Anyway, I would like that it can be possible to shag a friend and don't change anything since I have few good looking girls around, but sorry that just isn't possible.

Red Beret
August 2nd, 2006, 07:53 AM
Hmm I guess not...but I'll still do her anyway:p

We had a little conversation, I bought up the "casual shag". and she says, "Yeah, its good but someone ends up getting hurt". So I says "Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?" The answer was no, and she went on to say how she "dosent mind" that sort of thing to "satisfy certain urges", then asks me to go to the movies with her. A little persuasiveness goes a long way.:D

The Drought will soon be over!! hahaha

nbk2000
August 2nd, 2006, 09:21 AM
Almost a decade...but it wasn't by choice. :(

Red Beret
August 2nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Holy Shit, are you serious? God damn...I can't imagine that.

Davo
August 2nd, 2006, 01:46 PM

Sir I really hope the sex you're talking about wasn't in prison :eek:

On a more serious matter, I've always wondered if a prolonged length of time without sex or masturbation leads to vastly increased testosterone levels or enhanced "male" brain function - superior mathematical and spacial awareness, increased endeavour for social dominance etc

IIRC Eastern martial arts teachings suggested sexual abstinence would increase performance, and athletes have often been told to avoid sex before a sporting event

A quick google reveals this: http://www.askmen.com/sports/fanatic/16_sports_fan.html

Ropik
August 2nd, 2006, 01:54 PM
Some native american tribes were sexually abstaining before going to war, I imagine they were so majorly pissed off that they didn't feel anything...

festergrump
August 2nd, 2006, 03:01 PM

I think he must mean it wasn't HER choice ten years ago. You like a fighter, eh, NBK? :)

It seems to me that as we get older certain things like sex become less and less important. I used to feel when a teenager that I needed it to go on living and would go to great lengths to score some beave. A different gal each week wasn't uncommon for some of my latter teen and early twenties years.

Now that I'm mid thirties I just don't want to have to put up with all the bullshit that comes along with it, so I'm not out there looking around, anymore. Four years abstinate but not really counting... Gotta first be happy and content being alone before you can begin to contemplate a relatonship (and let's face it... they ALL want more than to just get humped every now and then).

I'm sure if some hottie came around and let on she wanted a little action I'd probably oblidge her, but after four years I might have to get a running start!:( Might be the best 30 seconds of her life, who knows? :o

[EDIT: Women around here should be more like my bass guitar. I can beat the shit out of it daily and it only begs for more, it'll always have the same sexy curves as when I first bought it, and it only "talks" when I take it out of the case and plug it in...:p ]

knowledgehungry
August 2nd, 2006, 03:24 PM
What I believe he means is that he did not have sex for ten years because, he was a "ward of the state". As I doubt he was married conjugal visits were not granted, and NBK didn't believe in the other type of prison sex. Thus no sex for ten years.

ShadowMyGeekSpace
August 2nd, 2006, 03:52 PM
18 years, 6 months. And the last time I had sex... it was with my mom!

That is to say, the last time I had sex was when I was born. *shivers*

Lewis
August 2nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Sixteen years and running.

Mad scientists aren't nessicarily woman magnets.

nbk2000
August 2nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
Spend your prime years in the joint, surrounded by nothing but dudes and fags, and you learn real quick to suppress the sex drive, otherwise you go crazy from frustration, or do something stupid like hit on female staff or fuck with faggots.

Then, after getting out, you realize that pussy is really unimportant, compared to your freedom. Especially after you see the percentage of guys inside because of a bitch. :o

Jacks Complete
August 3rd, 2006, 10:51 AM
ShadowMyGeekSpace, you are truly weird.

nbk2000
August 3rd, 2006, 05:00 PM
A funny way of saying that he's still a virgin. :D

shady mutha
August 3rd, 2006, 07:10 PM
I never hold out for for than a month. If I have no girlfriend I just go see a girl at the local whorehouse. I man needs to fuck thats all there is to it.

ShadowMyGeekSpace
August 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM
nbk grabs the win! And yeah, autism is a major cock block. But, like nbk stated, getting laid is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

cutefix
August 4th, 2006, 10:32 PM
The more you use your penis the less you are likely to do the same with your brains...

festergrump
August 4th, 2006, 10:41 PM
That may be true, but when women go to lengths to wave their vaginas in front of our noses to invoke a sexual responce and thus gain a temporary control of us, do they also realize their assholes are but an inch away? Just asking...

Sausagemit
August 4th, 2006, 11:44 PM
3 1/4 years for me

I decided to swear off women while I'm in college, it just helps me concentrate on school. And plus I can let my house get absoloutly filthy and not give a shit (I pretty much live in the engineering building at school anyway, all I do at my house is eat and sleep and make explosives :D ) because I don't have to worry about a girl coming over to complain about it.

corrosive
August 5th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Temptation of the flesh gives nothin beneficial or is worth the time you spend with the prostitute and whatnot. All you get is a "high" if you will, or a pleasure for a short period of time, that you will want to redo after another short period of time, there is a small interval which has no drive and that is your true sense of what it is and what it can do to you, yet you may get infected with a lifelong disease or pain and get the sin written on you.

People who live by sex or think about it all the time in pleasure and happiness are just those who take things into themselves easier then others, I'm talking about will, they don't have the power even if life depended on them to not have sex with a women for any amount of money or if thats not possible, to masterbate so they can relieve their draught of the pleasurful "orgasm". They just can't live without it, they are addicted.

They need to siphon off of pleasures to feel right, sex... They are in a jail of the mind, and they are under the spell that which God created to see those who are easily attracted to the little program in their head to like curves of a womens body, God see's this and see's that they can't hold temptation of the flesh, he's disappointed, it shows what kind of person you are, and what kind of sins you tend to lean towards.

I respect those highly who do not care for women or their "spells" that they cast with their looks and bodies to "own" the men for a period of time or forever, it shows they have power in themselfs...even though they may sin in another part of the mind, they can withhold from this really strong pull of temptation.

nbk2000
August 5th, 2006, 07:05 AM
An associate of mine likes to go out and chase the pussy.

He has the flashy car and harleys, and all that jazz.

And the poor fellow likes to clown me for not getting any.

What am I not getting?

I'm not getting women in my business, trying to control who is see or what I do, drain my money, telling me what to do, playing 'keep away' with the pussy, and all the other female dramas that he's constantly complaining about.

I stand alone. :)

Now, don't get me wrong, I still like the emotional pleasure of being held and loved, but the price to pay for the good is vastly outweighed by the bullshit.

Chris The Great
August 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I am so far still a virgin, and I do not expect this to change for a while. I've never been out to "get laid", and so I don't really mind. My girlfriend doesn't want premarital sex and I'm fine with that. I was never out to nail someone anyway.

Now, the stuff that makes it all worth it- shes is also messy, she likes explosives, she hates female drama, and the emotional pleasure of being with her is wonderful. So a big Ha! to all you suckers out there getting laid and at the same time fucked over! No sex here, but no getting fucked over either!

So, just so you guys know, out there who are woman who understand your hobbies, who don't mind that you are messy and are basically a geek at heart :)

c.Tech
August 5th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I have the main views as everyone else here too.

I, in fact, have never yet had a girlfriend, I’m not fridget, I’ve just never tried. On top of that my weight and sheer ugliness have contributed :p, don’t really care though, I can laugh about this kind of stuff.

What's the big deal with people having to loose their virginity these days? I think people should take it at their own pace and not be pressured by other people to go fuck.

Although my view of this may not change, I wouldn’t be not tempted to go to a prostitute as I get older, as stated by shady mutha – “A man needs to fuck that's all there is to it” but I doubt that will happen.

Which brings me to licensed prostitutes and STD’s. Is there any know restrictions on this? Can they still legally work if they have an STD? And is there much of a risk with whores and STD’s in the general aspect?

Chris The Great – you’re a lucky one. I don’t think there will be a girl who will ever understand my hobbies/belief’s/interests (rare drug use, drug manufacture and extraction and everything that relates to the E&W forum.). When I eventually get a girlfriend this would differently be something I should keep from here until later.

akinrog
August 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Now, the stuff that makes it all worth it- shes is also messy, she likes explosives, she hates female drama, and the emotional pleasure of being with her is wonderful. So a big Ha! to all you suckers out there getting laid and at the same time fucked over! No sex here, but no getting fucked over either!

If you ask experience of a long married guy, I would recommend you not to be fooled by her appearance as a hot-shot.

My lady was also a hot-shot, kick-ass lady exceeding many man in bravity and wisdom before I got married. However, after marriage everything changes dramatically.

Not because I'm complaining, but just like man changes after marriage, woman changes too. And I don't say you should not marry, but after marriage you can be surprised to see how different she actually is. Woman is woman no matter how manly she is.

But abstaining from marriage is one of the mistakes you westerners do. Since you do not multiply enough, the labor force vacuum created thereby is filled by your multibillion-multi/transnational companies with imported labor (i.e. illegal immigrants) or they export the jobs to such countries as China.

In addition marrying after age of thirty is problematic, since your genes shall have been too much deteroirated (sp?) to extent that you may have congenitally ill kids.

If you are worried about the wife being a shackle at your feet, then you must create an understanding with your wife at the beginning. Regards.

shady mutha
August 5th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Good luck with your woman Chris. But you should fuck her before marriage, just so you know if your compatible in the bedroom.
One thing ive noticed about women is they all have very different sex drives. I had a girlfriend who would only let me root her on weekends and very boring in the bedroom. Now I have one who needs it twice a day and up for anything, you just never know.
As for stupid bitch games the rule is simple, just dont play. When they start talking rubbish you just tell em straight out to stop playing games, its all in your head, now shut up or im going down the pub.
As for sluts they serve their purpose. Always use the rubber and you will be right.

shooter3
August 9th, 2006, 12:34 AM
What do you call a passionate, hot looking, nymphomaniac, after she gets married?...........Fat and fridgid!

neo-crossbow
August 9th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Seriously, how long is the longest you've gone without?

I went the first 18 years of my life without it, but I haven't stopped since!

Dank$taVegas
August 9th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Well 16 years, since I lost my virginity when I was 16. But the longest after that has been about a year give or take.

Now I have a steady girl, my best friend the most amazing girl I have ever met in my whole life. She handles a .308 better than most people I know (and looks super hot holding a gun) & she loves shooting & hunting as much as I do, and we have many more thing in common. I have been having the best sex of my life for the last 5 years with the most amazing girl; I have been planning on asking her to marry me, but haven't popped the question yet as I am waiting till next year in December when I take her to Australia to visit some of my family there, I have the place already picked out (The 12 Apostles near Port Campbell) and have the ring already which I bought about a year ago when I was originally going to ask her but thought I could find a better more special time to pop the question and this trip to Australia is the perfect time, so I'm getting excited as the time creeps closer.

c.Tech
August 9th, 2006, 07:30 AM
I have the place already picked out (The 12 Apostles near Port Campbell)

You shouldn’t be expecting to see 12, I think there’s 8 left now. They’re falling over one after the other.

Its still an amazing place, just some of the rock formations have fallen apart.

I have a laugh at the signs that are always up when leaving many areas, "Remember, we drive on the wrong side of the road in Australia" :D.

Dank$taVegas
August 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
After visiting family in Melbourne my moms & dad are going to visit other relatives while me and the lady are going to back pack around for a few weeks and stay in hostels. My friend and his girlfriend just got back from Australia (He was there last January) so I got the idea of back packing around from him since they had an awesome time. He never mentioned that the 12 Apostles is only 8 now. If you guys from down under know of a better place to take her and pop the question let me in on a good place. On our trek we plan on stopping in Nimbin a place my moms neglected to take me last time I was there maybe because I was a little young last trip, but now that I'm older I think me and the lady will enjoy that stop over very much!

If I were to be driving down under, I think I'd fit in very well, Australians from what I remember are offensive drivers, just the way I like to drive.

c.Tech
August 10th, 2006, 03:08 AM
On our trek we plan on stopping in Nimbin a place my moms neglected to take me last time I was there maybe because I was a little young last trip
A little too young, it might take me a while to guess why..... (http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/) :rolleyes:.

Yep I've confirmed 8 left now. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Apostles%2C_Victoria) A 50-metre tall Apostle collapsed on July 3, 2005, leaving eight.
Also the London Bridge has collapsed :(.

If you guys from down under know of a better place to take her and pop the question let me in on a good place.
If your asking for my personal opinion, I wouldn’t choose the 12 apostles, it is one of those tourists places where people are always around and taking pictures, but if that doesn’t bother you go ahead.

Other good places include. Wilsons promontory (http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=217), The Grampians (http://www.visitgrampians.com.au/), Marysville (http://www.marysvilletourism.com/), on the beach somewhere, or the botanical gardens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Botanic_Gardens,_Melbourne)in Melbourne.

But in the end its your opinion that really matters, you should choose where you think would be perfect. If you think the 12 apostles… sorry 8 apostles :D, is the best place to say “I do” then it probably is.

dejitaru
August 10th, 2006, 05:42 PM
2 months.

And it's good to fuck friends.

cutefix
August 10th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I just remembered what davo wrote
“On a more serious matter, I've always wondered if a prolonged length of time without sex or masturbation leads to vastly increased testosterone levels or enhanced "male" brain function - superior mathematical and spatial awareness, increased endeavour for social dominance etc”

This may sound funny to many people but there is a grain of truth to that statement.
There had been some discussions in the past related to this matter but was scoffed at by medical authorities as they cannot find what they call as sound evidence to prove such…as testosterone level the source of aggressiveness is lowered...but its beyond hormones...which is not measurable

But esoterically speaking in eastern methods such as many forms of yoga( tantra,kundalini, raja) and in Taoism the ability to conserve the “seed” is considered the secret of enhancing ones mental and physical capability and had been proven by countless practitioners of those arts.

Diabolique
August 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Corrosive, there is also the prison of the body. Some of the chemicals that 'ate' my nervous system also caused diabetes. When the two got together, a simple walk to the postoffice became impossible. It also 'put to sleep' certain portions of my anatomy.

Know what the most damnable part of it is? The chicks are now romantically interested in having a relationship. Aarrrgh!

Nihilist
August 31st, 2006, 06:20 AM
I just remembered what davo wrote

This may sound funny to many people but there is a grain of truth to that statement.
There had been some discussions in the past related to this matter but was scoffed at by medical authorities as they cannot find what they call as sound evidence to prove such…as testosterone level the source of aggressiveness is lowered...but its beyond hormones...which is not measurable

But esoterically speaking in eastern methods such as many forms of yoga( tantra,kundalini, raja) and in Taoism the ability to conserve the “seed” is considered the secret of enhancing ones mental and physical capability and had been proven by countless practitioners of those arts.

According to a study I read on pubmed a while back, having sex once every seven days would produce optimal testosterone levels. Right after you have sex, your testosterone drops and then continues to build up until day 7, at which point it drops again and stays down until you have sex.

Lewis
September 1st, 2006, 11:05 PM
I've recently started believing in "friends with benefits" to an extreme degree.

I dated a girl for over a year, and it's advantages definatley did not outwiegh its cons. Now, about a year later, I have weekly booty calls with the same girl, and it is a GREAT system.

So, there 'yall go, I'm an oficial Friend Fucking convert. :D

cutefix
September 2nd, 2006, 11:12 PM
According to a study I read on pubmed a while back, having sex once every seven days would produce optimal testosterone levels. Right after you have sex, your testosterone drops and then continues to build up until day 7, at which point it drops again and stays down until you have sex.

There is a great difference how Eastern and western people interpret these sex related things...
And they can not agree on this issue ever since.
But the east had a profound knowledge on topics related to sex that the west is even borrowing...

zeocrash
September 4th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Hmm, well the longest I've ever been without sex was the 17 and a half years between my birth and the loss of my virginity. I'm assuming though that doesn't count. so I'm going to have to say 6 months, last year while I was working as a programmer.
Still I've more than made up for my "abstinence" this year at university.

As for the whole girlfriend lark, to be honest the whole commitment thing does my head in. I'm happy waking up next to random 18 year olds after a night out

nbk2000
September 4th, 2006, 03:45 PM
And what's so great about that is that, in 15 or so years, when you're wanting to get married and have a family, is that almost any woman you find will have been doing the same thing you did...waking up to some random 20 year old dude. :p

Knowing that your wife was a whore/slut/cum-bucket in her youth doesn't instill great respect in later life.

I'm not suggesting virginity till marriage, only that some self-restraint and self-respect be demonstrated by not acting the part of a meat-dildo, fuck toy for any random slut that'll spread 'em for you.

zeocrash
September 4th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I prefer to think that I'm just really charming rather than that they're sluts.
I'm sure I'd settle down if the right woman came along, but I don't see the point in being tied into a relationship that's not what you're looking for

Minion5
September 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
I prefer to think that I'm just really charming rather than that they're sluts.

My thoughts exactly.

I may be a bit late to this topic, but I'd like to say that the longest that I have gone without sex would be about two years (though this was not recently).

Maybe I am able to find girls that are "shagable" because I make my intentions half-known when I first meet them? I sometimes make a few jokes, am a generally positive person (which helps them get along comfortable with me. No one likes stiffs).

Staying on topic, I hope that my record doesn't go past two years. :rolleyes:

nuclearattack
September 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
My longest period is 1 week because I was sick!
I hope it will never go longer!