View Full Version : I’m a rokker, yeah!

megalomania
September 19th, 2006, 05:49 PM
You just gotta love those liberal Scandinavian types. They give us legal drugs, legal sex, and they don’t care much for US copyright. One does wonder if maybe they went too far with this nut…

Varg Vikernes, 33, was known as Count Grishnackh in the days of his one-man music project BURZUM. A neo-Nazi today, he subscribes to "heathen Odalism" and is the creator of the far-right All Germanic Heathen Front.

He was imprisoned for 21 years in 1993 for the murder of former friend Oystein Aarseth, also known as Euronymous, whom he stabbed 23 times. Aarseth was another leading member of the black metal scene that caught the imagination of the Norwegian press after a series of arson attacks on churches back in the '90s.

Vikernes himself had also been found guilty of the arson of a church in Bergen.

In October 2003, he failed to return to prison after being granted a short leave, and was later apprehended by police with an unloaded assault rifle, 700 rounds of ammo, and a handheld GPS system.
In case you missed the good part…

In October 2003, he failed to return to prison after being granted a short leave

What kind of dumb ass legal system lets a nut like this go out on holiday from prison? Methinks they may not have fully rehabilitated the man. It’s not like he committed tax fraud, he stabbed his friend 23 times. Imagine what he would do to his enemies. This is why you should smack little posers who are into the emo scene. Tell them to wash their hair, wash the makeup off their faces, and stop wearing so much black since that’s why they get so depressed to begin with. If you need to cut something, at least have the decency to cut yourself like all the other emo kids.

I have a picture of the upstanding citizen Varg is…

borax
September 19th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I think it's also worth mentioning that he burned down several churches. He put out this one electronic album when he was in jail, it was horrible.

These are my two favorite pictures of him:
http://www.burzum.org/img/varg_vikernes_1987-1999/big/varg_vikernes_1987-1999_65.jpg
http://www.burzum.org/img/varg_vikernes_1987-1999/big/varg_vikernes_1987-1999_01.jpg

Defendu
September 19th, 2006, 11:35 PM
He was imprisoned for 21 years in 1993 for the murder of former friend Oystein Aarseth, also known as Euronymous, whom he stabbed 23 times.

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story02.shtml

Do a keyword search for the word "knife" to skip right to a first hand account of the killing.

nbk2000
September 20th, 2006, 05:31 AM
Borax, in that first picture, he looks like your typical Aryan nord.

In the second, he looks like every Marilyn Manson wannabe Myspace emo that's ever put razor to forearm. :rolleyes:

The churches he burned were what? Christian, muslim, other? Really, it doesn't matter if he burned churches, since religions are the enemy of progress and humanity.

borax
September 20th, 2006, 03:53 PM
From http://www.burzum.com/burzum/library/articles/kerrang.html :

Vikernes has a reason, a rationale, for his support of church burning. "We _support_ Christianity because it oppresses people, and we burn churches to make it stronger. We can then eventually make war with it.
"Human beings are worthless and stupid," he scowls. "They're not supposed to think. They're supposed to follow a god or a leader."

Atleast a couple of them were christian churches, I remember reading an interview where he was talking about norse mythology and how he's unhappy with the way christianity is taking hold in scandinavian countries.

This link has some pictures of one of the churches, and some other pretty funny pictures.
http://personal.inet.fi/musiikki/roosna/page1/pix1.htm

I really love the 'black metal' look, It makes me laugh everytime I see it. It's too bad these people don't get more organized and take on bigger 'projects'. I'd love to see a couple hundred people dressed in black leather and facepaint charge into a football stadium with swords to slaughter people in the name of satan, to later get gunned down by piggies. Yeahhhh, suicide is grimXfrostbitten.

Sausagemit
September 20th, 2006, 04:58 PM
religions are the enemy of progress and humanity.

But the sheep still need to believe that there is a higher power, it's what keeps them out of the way of real progress. And it's probabbly why the south is also called the bible belt.

There is this one guy who shows up every year to our college with a big placard that says we're all going to hell because we're learning. He walks around the park that is in the center of our university and gets yelled at by students for usually a solid 6-7 hours untill he gets tired and goes home.

I've often wanted to have a sit down talk with this fella and see what is going on inside his head. Because if he doesn't live in a cave/shanty with no electricity or running water and doesn't make all his own cloths I will ridicule away his beliefs like I take care of dead hookers in the trunk of my car, quickly and efficiently.

Edit: Changed sentence structure.

I really don't care about him burning down the churches and seeing as how he is a neo-nazi it was probabbly Synagogue's. What I do care about is what the hell he was doing out of prison especially after the brutal way that he murdered one of his former friends. He should be in there for life!!

+++++++=

were and we're (we are) are not the same thing. ;) NBK

Defendu
September 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
There is this one guy who shows up every year to our college with a big plackard that says were all going to hell because were learning. [..] and seeing as how he is a neo-nazi it was probabbly Synagogue's.

http://seandocmartin.googlepages.com/aboutme

Hirudinea
September 20th, 2006, 09:38 PM
In case you missed the good part…

Quote:
In October 2003, he failed to return to prison after being granted a short leave

What kind of dumb ass legal system lets a nut like this go out on holiday from prison?

Tragically this happens in Canada all the time, just recently somebody stabbed his teenage neighbour 20 times (the kid lived) and then this pillar of the community was released on bail and allowed to go back and live in his own house, across the street from his victim (who I assume would be much easier to kill next time now that he has been tenderized.) This shit goes on all the time, it just amazes me that we don't hear more about it (but then again that actually might start people thinking.)

megalomania
September 20th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Thank you, Hirudinea, for getting this back to my point. I don't care what he did, the fact is the liberals let the man go. On leave. From prison.

I think we need this over here. We could use the room for the negroid criminals, and white criminals are the lesser of the far greater evil. If they actually did do this in the US, I imagine the exact opposite would happen... murdering, raping nigger scum let go to imprison harmless tax dodgers, those taxes being needed to fund the welfare state of murdering, raping, dope smoking niggers.

Hirudinea
September 23rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Thank you, Hirudinea, for getting this back to my point. I don't care what he did, the fact is the liberals let the man go. On leave. From prison.

That was the gist of the thing.

I think we need this over here. We could use the room for the negroid criminals, and white criminals are the lesser of the far greater evil.

It dosn't work that way in our hug a thug, midnight basketball culture.

If they actually did do this in the US, I imagine the exact opposite would happen... murdering, raping nigger scum let go to imprison harmless tax dodgers, those taxes being needed to fund the welfare state of murdering, raping, dope smoking niggers.

Of course, rapin' and killin' an' smokin' crack are just a part of the culture of the noble africian, but tax evasion now THATS A CRIME! We could easly solve our prision overcrowding problems with the purchase and use of a few dozen (in the states a few hundered) industrial chippers. :eek:

Jacks Complete
September 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Wasn't that the good use for Tom Cruise in that "War of the worlds" film? For fertiliser?

Hirudinea
September 28th, 2006, 10:04 PM
We could easly solve our prision overcrowding problems with the purchase and use of a few dozen (in the states a few hundered) industrial chippers.

Wasn't that the good use for Tom Cruise in that "War of the worlds" film? For fertiliser?

That whole movie was fertilizer! But anyway prision overcrowding could be solved with a far more liberial (you know what I mean) use of the death penalty, and a chipper would be a good way to dispose of the bodies, as for what to do with the remains I suppose they would be used as fertilizer. (Is meat good fertilizer?)

Syke
September 28th, 2006, 10:52 PM
You could feed the ground nigger to the guard dogs. Once they get addicted to the residual crack in the nigger burgers they will attack and devour niggers on sight. Then you wont even need the chippers anymore:D

tmp
September 29th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Anybody remember this outstanding person of African descent ?
He's serving a life sentence here in Maryland after brutally raping
several women in the same household. It seems that the liberal
do-gooders of Massachusetts, led by then-governor Michael
Dukakis, thought they should "Free Wiilie" and allow him to have a
short vacation from his life sentence(imposed for murder).
Instead he came to Maryland to continue his mayhem. Maryland,
upon learning of this, refused Massachusetts' request to return
him fearing a repeat performance.

George H.W. Bush was called a racist for using Willie's picture
and case history to defeat Dukakis in the 1988 presidential
election.

BTW, if you've ever seen the ATF's "relief from disability" form for
getting gun rights back, federal income tax evasion is listed among
the crimes that guarantee an outright refusal. The government
really does love its tax money !

Hirudinea
October 2nd, 2006, 09:44 PM
You could feed the ground nigger to the guard dogs. Once they get addicted to the residual crack in the nigger burgers they will attack and devour niggers on sight. Then you wont even need the chippers anymore

Oh thats to cruel a thing to do to the poor dogs, but if we could get the "McRib" Recipe from McDonalds the chipper residue could really help us cut down on the food bills for the prisioners that we don't chip.

Anybody remember this outstanding person of African descent ?
He's serving a life sentence here in Maryland after brutally raping
several women in the same household. It seems that the liberal
do-gooders of Massachusetts, led by then-governor Michael
Dukakis, thought they should "Free Wiilie" and allow him to have a
short vacation from his life sentence(imposed for murder).
Instead he came to Maryland to continue his mayhem. Maryland,
upon learning of this, refused Massachusetts' request to return
him fearing a repeat performance.

Well at least some people have some sense.

George H.W. Bush was called a racist for using Willie's picture
and case history to defeat Dukakis in the 1988 presidential
election.

The use of "Racist" in that context was an example of what I believe Orwell called "Duckspeak", words which are simply blurted out without no more thought than a duck quacking, most things liberals say are duckspeak.

BTW, if you've ever seen the ATF's "relief from disability" form for
getting gun rights back, federal income tax evasion is listed among
the crimes that guarantee an outright refusal. The government
really does love its tax money !

As far as the goverment is concerned depriving a citizen of his life is a shame but depriving the government of money is a crime.

BeerWolf
October 7th, 2006, 06:04 PM
..The use of "Racist" in that context was an example of what I believe Orwell called "Duckspeak", words which are simply blurted out without no more thought than a duck quacking, most things liberals say are duckspeak.

Nowadays the word "Racist" is just an liberal abbreviation of the phrase "I have no facts to back up the argument I'm losing so SHUT UP!"

5_seven
October 7th, 2006, 08:37 PM
The Mexicans like to use it a lot too, here's an example:

white satanic devil monster[wsdm]- If you want to prosper in this country, you need to learn english, all the other immegrants do, the asians, the arabs, the europeans, etc. Why can't you?
mexican- I shouldn't have to, America belongs to Mexico, you stole it from us. Why don't you learn spanish?
wsdm- So, you're not a mexican, you're a sioux, cherokee, apache, iriquois, or some other native american?
mexican- I shouldn't have to speak english, and you're a racist for wanting me to speak english. Go to hell you anglo peice of shit!!!

Hirudinea
October 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Nowadays the word "Racist" is just an liberal abbreviation of the phrase "I have no facts to back up the argument I'm losing so SHUT UP!"

The Mexicans like to use it a lot too....

mexican- I shouldn't have to speak english, and you're a racist for wanting me to speak english. Go to hell you anglo peice of shit!!!

And unfortunatly we whites foll for it, we allow all logic and sense to be swept, we hear one word and go scurry into the corner like a sniviling coward. Tragic.

BeerWolf
October 9th, 2006, 12:29 AM
And unfortunatly we whites foll for it, we allow all logic and sense to be swept, we hear one word and go scurry into the corner like a sniviling coward. Tragic.

Yep.
The "sanctuary city" laws passed all over the country were generally done by the white politicians, not the illegals.

And it's the generally white politicians in DC who have refused to enforce the borders for 20 odd years.

5_seven
October 9th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Appearently it's racism to point out the obvious these days. Sometimes I really don't understand how people are so dumb.

Oh yeah, my previous post was a fragment from an actual conversation that turned ugly quick.

knowledgehungry
October 9th, 2006, 04:32 PM
My brother is forced to take a course about race at the university he attends. The course defines racism as "Racial prejudice with power and oppression" Which, the teacher made clear, means only white people can be racist in America. How messed up is that, according to the class a black man can shoot and kill you for the sole reason that you are white, and it is not racist because he isn't an oppressive white devil.

Hirudinea
October 9th, 2006, 08:51 PM
The course defines racism as "Racial prejudice with power and oppression" Which, the teacher made clear, means only white people can be racist in America.

Of course, but if the white man dares defend himself then he is a racist. Typical doublethink.

++++++++++

Don't quote whole posts. NBK