View Full Version : South Park makes a reference to "sheeple"

Minion5
October 11th, 2006, 11:23 PM
That's correct. The new episode in which president bush kills the webmaster after explaining to the boys what "really" happened on 911.

Boys: Wha...why did you do this to these people?!
George Bush: People? ...you mean "sheeple..." (government agents and bush begin to laugh)

Has anyone else seen this "ground-breaking" episode?

c.Tech
October 12th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Has anyone else seen this "ground-breaking" episode?
No but I’d love to, do you know what the episode is named or its number?

I hope this does, and I believe it will alert the youth soon to become the more powerful, older and noble people of the future to believe the truth behind the attacks and the wars that followed, not to mention the bullshit terrorist situations we’re in and how none of it makes sense.

This then reminds me of what one of my friends believes who I was talking to the other day, he also knew of how much bullshit the media puts into their stories. I explained things like the evidence behind bin laden not planing 9/11, how impossible the liquid explosives terrorist plots were and lots of stuff about the wars which he agreed to.

He wasn’t a very likely person to think in this way compared to my other friends.

megalomania
October 12th, 2006, 01:58 PM
That would be season 10 episode 9 if it was the one from this past Wednesday, 10/11/2006. You can get all the Southpark episodes at http://mrtwig.net/ a torrent website that focuses solely on Southpark torrents. I just watched the world of warcraft one yesterday, but the new one was not yet on TV before I left.

c.Tech
October 13th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Thank you mega :D :D :D

I've been looking for something like that for ages.

Thank you again. :D

Minion5
October 22nd, 2006, 02:30 AM
That would be season 10 episode 9 if it was the one from this past Wednesday, 10/11/2006. You can get all the Southpark episodes at http://mrtwig.net/ a torrent website that focuses solely on Southpark torrents. I just watched the world of warcraft one yesterday, but the new one was not yet on TV before I left.

Wow...megalomania watches South Park?
That's new. :cool:

megalomania
October 23rd, 2006, 01:45 PM
What's so bad abut that? I love South Park. I also enjoy The Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Law & Order (original and SVU, but no others), CSI (only the Vegas one), Battlestar Gallactica, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Saturday Night Live, The Shield, and a few others I don't watch as religiously as these.

This is the first year I have not bothered to watch all of the new shows. I try to watch all of the pilots just in case something is good. Now, if it is good, I will wait until the summer when I have more time and just download the entire season as a torrent. If the show is any good, the torrent will be popular; that's my theory. I much prefer watching several episodes at once rather than waiting some months (like with cliff hangers) in between.

akinrog
October 25th, 2006, 05:51 AM
What's so bad abut that? I love South Park. I also enjoy The Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Law & Order (original and SVU, but no others), CSI (only the Vegas one), Battlestar Gallactica, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Saturday Night Live, The Shield, and a few others I don't watch as religiously as these.

I also enjoy and love the most of the stuff you are watching. :)

While I love southpark very much (since it's very sarcastic), I was amazed the most by Battlestar Galactica. These series (the old ones) were my youth's favorite and these new episodes are really good and fun since they contain CGI better than the old ones. However my conservative (American) friends did not like them, because the main theme shows the mono-theistic people as evil. :D