View Full Version : New Forum Look

Bert
November 18th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Well- I must say, things here look..... Diferent.

Was an Ohio alumnus having an enjoyable weekend, and felt like shareing?

Or has the forum been hacked?

And why won't these strumpets write just a bit "lower case".

Desmikes
November 19th, 2006, 01:12 AM
This must be one of site mods being overly stimulated. I doubt that an outsider would hack this forum just to put up some pics. Not that I want to see more pictures posted all over the forum, but the blonde (2nd from the left) has an enormous ass :), her ass cleavage reminds me of my ex. I hope that she is doing shameless self promotion -FragmentedSanity and that I will someday make it to Ohio. The picture of 3 ugly ones has to disappear.

c.Tech
November 19th, 2006, 01:40 AM
I hope the third one from the left is named Michigan ;) "Fuck Michigan"

I personally would love to see more pictures randomly posted in the forum

The picture of 2 ugly ones has to disappear.
You better hope one of the mods doesn’t write back saying "That’s my girlfriend/wife :mad:" :p

EDIT: The 2 top pictures are from 2005 + 2003.

PlayDough
November 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
This really stinks of website defacement.

Skean Dhu
November 19th, 2006, 03:07 AM
They didn't even format the pictures to scale to fit in my bowser window, everything is all stretched out.....thats the really annoying part.

simply RED
November 19th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Very nice to post pictures of girls, but in defined section. In the front of every page is very anoying.

Chris The Great
November 19th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Who is Ann Arbor? (and how much does she charge per hour?)

;)

FragmentedSanity
November 19th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I had similar thoughts Chris, I was kinda hoping it was shameless self promotion ;)

It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts. Or maybe we can get a different set of trashy college girls every month and make a Girls of Rogue Science calander.

Corona
November 19th, 2006, 10:02 AM
What...???

Thank you all..! I thought it was just me that was seeing this on EVERY webpage. I feel slightly better... but only slightly.

Very very irritating, this... whatever this is. What Skean-Dhu said.... the pics are off-scale... have to scroll sideways to read every damn line.

And WHO are these people???

Maybe this isn't a hack? Maybe Mega, NBK, etc. are conducting an experiment... seeing how everyone reacts?

Cobalt.45
November 19th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Maybe this isn't a hack? Maybe Mega, NBK, etc. are conducting an experiment... seeing how everyone reacts?

Reaction: embarrassment for whoever wasted their time with such an amateurish attempt at hacking the site...

And I'd bet a thousand that the mods or administrator aren't behind it.

Bert
November 19th, 2006, 12:24 PM
It's kind of pointless for them to suggest fucking Michigan... I've been there, it's allread pretty much fucked.

megalomania
November 19th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Sounds like we have a bunch of Michigan assholes bitching and whining about WHAT I DO TO MY OWN FUCKING WEBSITE!

The pictures are formatted for MY screen, thank you very much.

I do know a few of those gals, so tread carefully!

I WENT TO OSU! And we beat those Michigan bastards in the big game yesterday, yea!

I was feeling celebratory, excuse me for ruining your weekends :D I’ll take it down once I sober up. :D

By the way, I might be in one of those pictures. Here's a clue, I'm the guy in the OSU hat :)

Gerbil
November 19th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Any chance of a "Where's Mega?" competition? :p

billybobjoe
November 19th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Hey cobalt, fork it over. $$$

Bert
November 19th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks, Mega. Remember to take a goodly dose of B vitamins and drink plenty of water before retiring for the evening...

Cobalt.45
November 19th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Hey cobalt, fork it over. $$$
Sure shit the bed on this one...:o

c.Tech
November 19th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Awwww the pics are gone :(, I wanted to play spot mega.

And the pictures of those girls were making the forum a bit more interesting than usual.

Match
November 20th, 2006, 11:26 AM
good to know that this board has a not so serious side. t'was enjoyable.

knowledgehungry
November 20th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Congratulations Mega, my dad is a big OSU fan too. You have even more reason to celebrate, since Michigan still holds the number 2 rank, OSU has a chance to beat Michigan twice in one year, the second time being in the championship game :D.