View Full Version : God Bless Michael Richards AKA Kramer

DMSOnMyVeins
November 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
Thank him for speaking his mind and standing up to a disrespectful nigger. Like he said "50 years ago we'd hang your ass upside down and stick a fork in your ass"

He should not apologize. The other party should apologize for being a disrespectful idiot.

festergrump
November 21st, 2006, 07:02 AM
'http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/news/bal-artslife-richards1120,0,2560828.story?track=mostemailedlink '

Oooh! Mr. Richards said the "N" word... :eek: How dare he...:rolleyes:

'http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/festergrump/black3x6os.gif'

Red Beret
November 21st, 2006, 07:24 AM
Good on him.

You know what? I hate niggers too! Yeah you heard me, and while I'm at it, muslims, and most of all Fucking Lebanese people! They are fucking my country!

If you love lebanon so much, GO BACK!! Yes, go back to your pile of corpses and rubble, that place you call home. When you set foot in my country, you do as I say, and act like an Australian. Start by painting yourselves white. Actually, don't come here at all. :mad: Lest I get out my trusty anglo saxon made shotgun and pump you full of buckshot.

Match
November 21st, 2006, 09:13 AM
Good on him.

You know what? I hate niggers too! Yeah you heard me, and while I'm at it, muslims, and most of all Fucking Lebanese people! They are fucking my country!

If you love lebanon so much, GO BACK!! Yes, go back to your pile of corpses and rubble, that place you call home. When you set foot in my country, you do as I say, and act like an Australian. Start by painting yourselves white. Actually, don't come here at all. :mad: Lest I get out my trusty anglo saxon made shotgun and pump you full of buckshot.

Australia and Canada must be quite similar.

My country is also filled with patriotic immigrants, problem is, they love the stinky piece of Middle Eastern shit hole they left.

Then we can't forget the muslims... I love it when the muslim leaders go into the media and start talking shit 'muslims are non violent, we do not support these acts of terrorism' or 'we are pissed at this injustice, you cannot insult the dear muslims, o no you can't!!' If what we said wasn't true, they wouldn't respond the way they do.

As to their ability to become civilized (they still bathe in milk, eat goat and lock their women up) they are more concerned with staying the way they are. Every couple of months there’s a new stink (literally) in the news when some stupid muslim is asked to remove his turban in a soccer tournament or when a muslim can't join the police because HE won't take off his turban...

I even remember a certain instance when a muslim was asked to remove the huge fucking saber he brought to school, and guess what? The muslim 'leaders' got all pissy and now immigrant CHILDREN are allowed to bring daggers to schools. :rolleyes:

The cops are even on their side, there was a coincidence of incidents I was involved in and now the police think I'm a terrorist and their trying to charge me with some stupid law similar to the Americans patriot act. Basically, they can't prove I did anything wrong but they believe that I did and I guess that’s enough to charge me, criminally. They want to bar me from owning a weapon, among other things. I'm amused.

I should watch what I say here as I'm sure they're watching. :rolleyes:

nbk2000
November 21st, 2006, 09:38 AM
All the following quotes are from:
'http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/news/bal-artslife-richards1120,1,683383,print.story?ctrack=1&cset=true'

Note the use of the following 'code' words and phrases:

...spewed racial epithets... (be more specific please.)
...the "n word"...(oh no! Not the 'n' word! :rolleyes: )
...his use of the term "Afro-American" proved funny to some audience members... (I find it funny! :))
...a failed 2000 comedy...(Got to tear him down)
...condemned by industry colleagues...(who are unnamed)

"Once the word [nigger! NBK] comes out of your mouth and you don't happen to be African-American, then you have a whole lot of explaining," Rodriguez told CNN. "Freedom of speech has its limitations and I think Michael Richards found those limitations."

You freedom of speech ends in the presence of a mud, but only if you are not a mud. Notice he made the exception of the use of the word nigger by other niggers. Isn't that nice?

Richards tells the audience, "It shocks you, it shocks you" and refers to "what lays buried."

The man spoke the truth and it does shock people...even himself!

a half-dozen community activists gathered at the club to denounce Richards' remarks and demand an apology.

Since when do six niggers loitering in front of a club constitute 'community activists'? I thought it constituted gang activity! :p

Veteran publicist Michael Levine (JEW!), ... called Richards' remarks inexcusable. ... "I've never seen anything like this in my life," Levine said Monday. "I think it's a career ruiner for him. ... It's going to be a long road back for him, if at all."

Powerful hollywood JEW is saying that his career is finished if he doesn't toe the party line ASAP, and even then...

Oh, and speaking about niggers, FOX decided not to broadcast the OJ Simpson interview, or publish his book.

'http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/fox-wont-do-it-network-axes-oj-special/'

Though I still believe it to have been a publicity stunt for something else FOX has planned. :mad:

azaleaem
November 21st, 2006, 10:48 AM
To quote from above:

"As to their ability to become civilized (they still bathe in milk, eat goat and lock their women up)...."

Taking a bath in hot milk actually sounds nice, but expensive.
I had goat just once, but it was delicious.
I just got burned by a woman, so I better bite my tounge here.

Corona
November 21st, 2006, 11:07 AM
stupid muslim is asked to remove his turban in a soccer tournament or when a muslim can't join the police because HE won't take off his turban...

I even remember a certain instance when a muslim was asked to remove the huge fucking saber he brought to school,

These would be "Sikh" actually.... :rolleyes:

They have to wear a turban and they have to carry a mean looking knife. Part of their dress code.

And you are confused. :p

Core
November 21st, 2006, 11:53 AM
I was amused when they said "He used the n-word". Like it's middles school and someone said 'fuck'. Their response is "Ooooh! He said a naughty word! He's in trouble now!" while at the same time they wish they had the balls to say the same thing.

Match
November 21st, 2006, 12:21 PM
These would be "Sikh" actually.... :rolleyes:

They have to wear a turban and they have to carry a mean looking knife. Part of their dress code.

And you are confused. :p

You're correct in that I mis-labled and generalized a minority, chalk that up for my inability to care, although I still don't feel I'm as ignorant as arabs. Muslims and sikhs included. :p

As for reasons why they have to muddle in everything and be so arrogant about their religion, they're secular beings and they don't have to do anything.

knowledgehungry
November 21st, 2006, 01:13 PM
Sikhs aren't Arabs... they are Indo-Aryans. Not only that, Sikhism is one of the more "tolerant" religions in that they don't believe that Sikhism is the only path to salvation and they believe that all people should be treated equally.

Corona
November 21st, 2006, 01:54 PM
I still don't feel I'm as ignorant as arabs.

Oh???

Glad to know you "feel" as you do.... confidence is great... but you can't tell the difference between Sikhs and Muslims??? .... Or a "Kirpaan" and a "Saber"? :p :p

Let us see what other gems you will contribute in the days ahead. :rolleyes:

Jacks Complete
November 21st, 2006, 06:21 PM
I've never met an intolerant Sikh. Even the one who kicked me in the head at school became a friend. I don't think he carried a kirpan, but I sure as hell carried a knife! No one ever stabbed anyone, though. Armed society = polite society, and all that.

nbk2000
November 21st, 2006, 10:15 PM
The video in question:

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY'

Corona
November 22nd, 2006, 01:48 AM
If you use Firefox browser with the proper plugin, you can download any video from YouTube. Just rename extension to "flv" and play using Media-Player Classic (included in K-Lite Codec pack).

If you don't use Firefox, there are many other utilities available on torrent sites like Demonoid that will do the job fine (I don't remember their names... they keep coming along... just keep an eye out). Again... rename to whatever.FLV and play using either FLV player (shitty little thing) or Media Player Classic (excellent).

This video is a keeper. Thanks NBK.

corrosive
November 22nd, 2006, 05:43 AM
Michael Richards, my personal opinion, yes he did step over the board a little bit, but talking about racism during standup is like eating breakfast in the morning, yea, this guy specifically called a "couple" black people, niggers, nigga, refered to a sick lynching technique I guess the Ku Klux Klan would use with forks....wtf..:eek: :confused: .

You can tell this isn't just a routine joke, people were shocked, Richards himself was shocked, after this happened, he just left the stage after he realized what he had said, why does he have to repeat everything he says three times heh :D ?

Also wouldn't you think that after acting like a dumbass phsyco for some odd 18 years is it? You will commonly have these rages in your daily ruitine or even raging outbreaks, I mean seriously, 18 years is a long time and even if your fake acting, your brain adapts and you might get mild schizophrenia or just mental problems.

Everyone in this thread saw this, he literally went on a rampage of hatred towards blacks, he didn't give a mild damn about anything he said, he just continues, then following what, 30 seconds, he realizes the club will not continue further, he just steps off stage.

Even though I am not too fond of the african american race, aprox. 85% of them are crooks, robbers, murderers, but I will not stereotype them because not all of them are like this, if your black and you read this, your most likely intelligent because rarely do they come on such forums and just read this stuff, but the other 85% have their place on the internet, which is sadly the most undignifying forum I've ever witnessed physically, mentally, and spiritually, I get a headache from reading some threads.

The gold pot - 'http://www.da-blocc.com/forum/'

NBK will enjoy that - ^

c.Tech
November 22nd, 2006, 08:50 AM
'http://www.da-blocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23'
The only thing worse than a nigger is a wigger.

Niggers (I'm using it as a different term to all blacks) need their own special group excluding all whites and its seen as acceptable except when a black person decides to get into an all white group and its rejected its racist, criminal, and down right disturbing. Why must it be like that? :mad: (BTW I do not want to join them in any way)

festergrump
November 22nd, 2006, 10:45 AM
See the 2nd link in post #2 for an example of this double standard, c.Tech.

They want their cake and eat it, too. They don't feel they should have to work to get anywhere in life because they can get everything handed to them on a silver platter by playing the race card. It kinda reminds me of another race who's also learned that becoming the 'career victim' works very well for them. If the hatred isn't there you have to create the illusion of it yourself to fuel the constant sympathy and handouts.

'http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/festergrump/jew24xt.gif'

In fact, niggers have become the puppet of choice of the other (more intelligent) race. By keeping "Whitey" occupied with the niggers they avoid scrutiny of their own power-mongering actions... Scary thing is, it seems to have worked very well for too many decades.

Even scarier is, if there's a nigger running for any sort of government office you can bet your bottom dollar that ever nigger eligible to vote WILL vote for them purely based on skin color. Once one nigger is in office all appointees are niggers, all hirelings are niggers, and all action while in office are racially slanted toward the benefit and welfare of the nigger race. BLACKEST man for the job replaces BEST man for the job. Alternatively, if you are a White VIP and hire only the best man for the job (hands down, it'll be a well educated White man) you'll be in for some serious legal trouble if a certain percentage of your staff is not mud. Try getting hired in a "Black Owned and Operated" company as a White man and see what happens. After that try getting the legal system involved and see how well you fare.

I vaguely remember NBK mentioning something about a publication called "The Black Pages", a directory for nigger owned businesses. Can I advertise there, too? Not that I'd really want to, but the answer would be NO, simply because I'm White. Can I start a publication for White-Only businesses? Sure, if I want to subject myself to the scrutiny of a racially biased legal system. Supposing I took the option of being heard by a jury of my peers? Could I get this? Not really. My peers are White. What are the odds that I'd be allowed to get a decision from an all White jury? This would never be allowed by my opposer's legal council. The result might turn out to be FAIR! :(

-------------------------------------

What strikes me as funny about that nigger forum is the section entitled " STREET TALK--What's happenin on the street's? Whats happen in Prison? Whats happenin with you?"... These guidelines for discussion are simply because to anyone who'd frequent a forum such as that there are only those two choices: Haven't yet been caught being a social deviant or HAVE been caught. A similar forum on a White race forum might be: "STREET TALK-- What's going on with your work or studies? What's going on with your family? What's new in your life?"

Work? Study? Family Values?... by niggers? LMAO! Only on the Cosby Show, folks! Seems Mr. Cosby has a dream, too! :p

-------------------------------------

IMHO, America as a White Nation (created by Whites for Whites) should march every nigger south of the American/Mexican border before the wall is completed. I'd call it the Million Man March except this name has already been taken long ago:

'http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/festergrump/RealMillionmanmarch.jpg'

Sorry for going on and on... The real issue of this thread is that they choose to call themselves niggers but complain that other races do also. That's similar to me insisting that everyone call me some thing other than Festergrump (a rather stupid name I chose for myself when I signed up) because it 'offends me' when YOU do it. Next person who calls me Festergrump or Fester will be really be in for it when I run crying to Megalomania or NBK2000! (unless, of course, I happen to like you... then it's okay). :rolleyes:

ravn
November 22nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
Next person who calls me Festergrump or Fester will be really be in for it
How about Uncle Fester? Maybe Unk for short???:D

Pugsley

Chris The Great
November 23rd, 2006, 04:28 AM
That'd mix him up within someone else though...

Where did you find those comics though Fester? ;) They are hilarious!

festergrump
November 23rd, 2006, 06:43 AM
How about Uncle Fester? Maybe Unk for short???
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy..." -- Bullet-tooth Tony (from the movie: 'Snatch')
Honestly, though, Uncle Fester is NOT me and I don't want any mistake regarding that fact.

Your answer lies within your PM inbox, Chris... ;)

Big Mac
November 23rd, 2006, 11:11 PM
If you use Firefox browser with the proper plugin, you can download any video from YouTube. Just rename extension to "flv" and play using Media-Player Classic (included in K-Lite Codec pack).

If you don't use Firefox, there are many other utilities available on torrent sites like Demonoid that will do the job fine (I don't remember their names... they keep coming along... just keep an eye out). Again... rename to whatever.FLV and play using either FLV player (shitty little thing) or Media Player Classic (excellent).

This video is a keeper. Thanks NBK.

What plug-in is that exactly?

Corona
November 24th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I think there is more than one... I just got the first one I came across. It is called "Unplug". It gives you a download link for embedded video.

'https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2254/'

Install Firefox and go to their add-ons/plug-ins site and see what is available.

If you want to use a download manager to get the videos (or anything) faster, install "FlashGot" along with the normal Flashget download manager.

nbk2000
November 24th, 2006, 01:04 AM
'http://videodownloader.net' is the one I use.

festergrump
November 27th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Having seen yesterday morning on the news that Michael Richards was bending over backwards to appease the niggers of America with an overabundance of asskissing by agreeing to live chat with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on a radio broadcast I became renewed with vigor to air more of my own my own thoughts on the matter:

What Michael Richards did was not racist. What he did was call upon the truth... call a kettle black, if you will. It shocked him as much as it shocked the antagonistic hecklers he was directing his comments towards.

While we people who are bombarded daily by indoctrinations and doses of our governments propaganda and trained to respond with the "appropriate" feelings or reactions to stimuli (which the government and society at large deem "acceptable")... there are deeper thoughts and conflicts at play, often going on within only our subconcious minds, which will manifest uncontrollably when our capacity to contain them reach critical mass. An explosion is imminent because deep within there is a severe conflict. (something just isn't adding up correctly).

What we witnessed was one such explosion. It was, in fact, actually the direct result of what is often called "reverse discrimination". The man (Richards) simply grew tired for being held accountable for actions his forefathers were said to have done to THEIR forefathers, and with the 'egging on' of hecklers of a race now grown used to sympathy and handouts for ill-treatment not of their own endurance-- cried, "Oh, how COULD you!". This was NOT the pampering and pandering they've grown accustomed to receiving from a man with paler skin than their own, as history has dictated--better treatment is and has long since been available.

My point:

If you teach any animal to ring a bell and get a reward, when you fail to provide the reward when the bell is rung after much conditioning, you've an irrate animal to contend with.

Michael Richards may have never taught such an animal this trick, but it seems he now has to provide a "treat" for them, at the very least in the form of an apology (or so say Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, anyway. Go figure. Those two alone have taught many a thousands of blacks just how to "ring a bell" and exact even a specific flavor of reward).

I feel sorry for Mr. Richards but nothing for the hecklers. They knew they had the deck stacked in their favor before ever uttering a rude comment towards their entertainer. Why heckle in the first place? Why not just leave? Because there, as always, is a bell within their pocket to ring...

Corona
November 27th, 2006, 03:09 PM
About downloaders for the likes of YouTube, GoogleVideo, etc..... in case the page NBK mentioned doesn't work for you (the downloads had a habit of cutting out, in my case) or if you aren't using FireFox.... here are two to try out.

'http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/546838/618056/'

'http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/546772/154514/'

I haven't used them, so please.... But such stuff usually works OK. Such utilities come and go... there is no shortage of them.

Now then... why are you guys so anti-black? Is it really bad out there? I've never been out my country (and I'm not black) so I don't know.

I liked watching Kramer.... he is a good actor. But if he had been a good on-stage comedian, he should've been able to handle a few idiots in the crowd without blowing up.

Cobalt.45
November 27th, 2006, 04:27 PM
The guy came across as an over-amped coke head.

And, without the courage of his convictions, he's seen to be very, very weak, to boot.

A piss-poor horse to hitch your wagon to, IMO.

WhiteSword
November 27th, 2006, 06:08 PM
It's so funny how a Jewish man calls a black man a nigger and then has to go to other black men(Rev. Jackson and Sharpton) and beg for forgivness. The same black men who make anti-semetic comments about Jews. Did the mayor New Orleans have to make the rounds and explain his "Chocolate City" Comments to whites? Do the black rap artist who sing about killing "crackas" and "whitey" ever get confronted about their hate filled lyrics? Until whites world wide unit against the people that are stealing our land and raping and killing our people we will only see more and more of this.