View Full Version : New Look to Forum

Cobalt.45
November 27th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Must have been a lot of work!

I especially like the "Get New Posts" link.:cool:

Thanks!

c.Tech
November 27th, 2006, 11:20 PM
There is probably more to come, check out the thread (Forum shutdown week)

random136
November 28th, 2006, 02:18 AM
It's funny, I haven't been here all that long, almost a year now. Looking at both of your join dates I now see why you two think this is a new look.

This is what the forum used to look like for quite some time until just a few months back. For the exact date, one would have to search out another thread authored by Megalomania.

Oh, and the "Get New Posts since your visit" button is available in one of the two previous forum looks as well, it was just under the Quick Links tab somewhere.

Personally, I missed seeing the good old E&W motto of beating plowshears into swords, because it's symbolic of what we study here every day.

c.Tech
November 28th, 2006, 02:40 AM
I knew what it looked like, I use to visit here a lot before I registered as user. Just thought we were going back to the older look that I personally like better. But then I saw on the home page top right corner "Last Update August 18, 2004" and realised it would probably only be temporary.

megalomania
November 28th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I am reverting some of the custom templates, so I switched to the default one for now. Don't get used to it...