View Full Version : Totse rolls over on its k3wls

Nihilist
December 5th, 2006, 02:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyeXRF2Dz6s

Watching this video...I just can't tell who I hate more...the totse kewls, or the religious fool they attacked.

Let's just hope one of the k3wls makes up a match stick bomb and kills himself and this asshole all at the same time.

Cindor
December 5th, 2006, 03:41 AM
No, no, no !!!

If that happens they are going to ban matches !

Match
December 5th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I don't care who it is, but when a forum disrupts dribble like what the guy is preaching, it's always worth the laugh.

Jacks Complete
December 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I agree. I nearly lost conciousness halfway through. Sadly, though, it was from boredom, rather than the usual laughter I find on YouTube.

I love the way the guy says "And this is all copyright, and action will be taken" as I'm watching it elsewhere...

December 6th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Not everyone on totse is retarded, try leaving SG. The smarter ones are in DIY and BB.

billybobjoe
December 6th, 2006, 09:33 PM
I like how he says that totse has "Corporate attorneys." I doubt half the people on the website could even spell that.:D

December 6th, 2006, 10:22 PM
billybobjoe-

Most of the people can spell that, stop trying to go along with everyone else.

I also find it odd that he says that since totse doesn't even have corporate attorneys

festergrump
December 6th, 2006, 10:32 PM
"Satan" would have chosen better minions than the dregs found at totse...

tmp
December 7th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Why are they fucking around with this guy anyway ? Just more proof that
kewls are more destructive to their own existence than to anybody else.

Gerbil
December 7th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Why are they fucking around with this guy anyway ?

Because they're kewl :rolleyes: . He's nuts, in my opinion, but prank calls about people dying of cancer isn't exactly the height of maturity.

atlas#11
December 7th, 2006, 05:56 PM
You were all kids once too...

That being said, they were still quite immature about it. Though I seriously doubt any legal action will come out of it, its just giving the community a bad name.

Hopefully most people won't assosiate the kids at totse with this forum, but I'd much rather be called an immature prankster than a terrorist right now.

sbovisjb1
December 7th, 2006, 06:24 PM
"Satan" would have chosen better minions than the dregs found at totse...

Unfortunately for Satan, he should have realized that moronic twits, running around with faulty bombs is not really going to destroy the world or Christianity for that matter.

Jacks Complete
December 9th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Careful there, sbovisjb1.

If you live in a formerly free country (USA, UK, etc.) you will notice that you have a lot fewer freedoms now than before the Berlin wall fell, due mostly to political idiots banning things and thoughts, due to a bunch of moronic twits with nothing more than box cutters.

Anything can be twisted to the desired end. You just need a big enough lever.

sbovisjb1
December 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM
But the presumption that I reside in the UK/US is defunct as I live in Canada. (I don't necessarily agree with homosexuality and drug use, but people can do as they please as long as they don't make a stink and/or aren't hurting others in the process.)

DONMAN
December 10th, 2006, 05:53 PM
This guy is a douche, and totse sucks. I don't even see why this is an issue. I don't think anything will ever be done, legally they don't have a foot to stand on.

no_fear
December 11th, 2006, 02:34 AM
I just looked at the Totse website to see how bad they really are, and I must say that I am amazed. Like I'm not too old myself(I saw that some of you said they were young kids), but still, they are really bad. I saw one thing on there they described, very vividly, putting a cat in a microwave for 5 minutes. I mean, I don't really like cats much, but still, this was sick. That was one stupid thing I saw there, on top of others that were completely pointless, and it made it sound like it was just some group of kids trying to act cool. Do I pretty much have it?

Cobalt.45
December 11th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Do I pretty much have it?
You pretty well summed it up.

Kind of like a forum version of "Jackass".

So they've taken to animal torture, huh? Don't know 'bout anyone else, but I would much sooner "do" one of them, than an animal.

Much, much sooner...

Gerbil
December 11th, 2006, 12:05 PM
they described, very vividly, putting a cat in a microwave for 5 minutes.

Although I haven't seen the thread, I'm going to cry bullshit :p .
If they really do get some kind of moronic pleasure from it, hopefully they'll come face to face with this kind of kitty some day:

http://www.providentliving.com/freebies/images/tiger_angry.jpg

festergrump
December 11th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Within the last week I saw on the local news a story of two youths who were caught after cooking a live 3 month old puppy in an oven. They had bound it's feet and baked it to death. Bragging about it later led police to discover the dead animal right where witnesses who saw the dead puppy said it would be. In the oven.

The talking heads said those two are looking at a life sentence now. That pretty much means they'll be eligible for parole in 7 years where I come from. Not a harsh enough punishment, IMHO.

If you're going to end an animal's life, do it humanely. I doubt very highly I could torture an animal to death because their acts are instinctual and not premeditated, but these two punks I could torture, just because of what they've done. Death in an oven would be a just reward for them.

I'd not derive pleasure from killing them in this way but I'd feel that justice had been done at least.

megalomania
December 11th, 2006, 04:18 PM
I have always contended that a public forum will eventually only be as good as the lowest common denominator intellect wise. The TOTSE tots attract the absolute bottom of the barrel. Oh sure, there are likely a few outstanding minds there, but that's only because TOTSE is so easy to find, and they don't know of anything better yet.

The way I see it TOTSE is our human shield. As long as that website is up and running we A) should not fear fedgov persecution and B) have a place for the rejects and kewls to go besides here.

I thought "corporate attorneys" handled sexual harassment and tax matters?

REPENT! Oh ye of feeble mind and surly disposition. Pranker of phones and wolf criers of cancer. SATAN, I CAST YOU OUT :D

Olib
December 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
My god that was boring!

That was like a 8 minutes and 17 second sleeping pill

no_fear
December 14th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Although I haven't seen the thread, I'm going to cry bullshit :p .
If they really do get some kind of moronic pleasure from it, hopefully they'll come face to face with this kind of kitty some day:

I think they might have actually done it. Either that or they have really REALLY good imaginations because they said some things that I would imagine would happen. And there were a few things that hinted that they enjoyed it. Like they had a list of ways to torture cats, and one of the things was to put it in the microwave to scare it, and if it was really bad, turn the microwave on for 10 seconds at a time, which wouldnt kill it but seriously hurt it. After you did that a few times, it would eventually die from the radiation about a week later. And the last thing they said is that if you put the cat in the microwave for like 5 minutes, it will cook, and start to blow up. And like I said, they used some very descriptive details, so it kinda sounds like they did it.

My god that was boring!

That was like a 8 minutes and 17 second sleeping pill

Yea. And the thing is that people supposedly voluntarily watch that show. There's no way that I could conciously watch that show. I would have to be passed out or tied down to watch it.

a_bab
December 14th, 2006, 06:39 AM
I once saw a document floating on the Internet, of these "anarchy" kind, and it described what would happen to a cat in a microwave oven. That was like at east 5-7 years ago, and it came from the bbs. I haven't read the tootsie thread (nor do I have the time to waste on there crap), but they might have just copy/pasted the doc I saw.

On the other hand, giving the retardness and the human scum which they are, it is possible that they did it.

Match
December 14th, 2006, 03:08 PM
I once saw a document floating on the Internet, of these "anarchy" kind, and it described what would happen to a cat in a microwave oven. That was like at east 5-7 years ago, and it came from the bbs. I haven't read the tootsie thread (nor do I have the time to waste on there crap), but they might have just copy/pasted the doc I saw.

On the other hand, giving the retardness and the human scum which they are, it is possible that they did it.

There is a video floating around the net of some kids burning a cat alive.

Also, putting an animal in a microwave is not uncommon as there have been quite a few incidents of people (espicially kids) trying to dry off their pets (such as a gerbil or hamster).

sbovisjb1
December 14th, 2006, 06:18 PM
This guy is a douche, and totse sucks. I don't even see why this is an issue. I don't think anything will ever be done, legally they don't have a foot to stand on.

Is that comment in relation to me, or with the k3wls?

festergrump
December 14th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I got the impression he was calling Father Bohab a douche, not you.

no_fear
December 14th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Also, putting an animal in a microwave is not uncommon as there have been quite a few incidents of people (espicially kids) trying to dry off their pets (such as a gerbil or hamster).

Yea, my aunt did it when she was a kid. I think she put her cat in the microwave after the rain to dry it off, and well, I'll just say it didn't survive.

But it's totally different, these guys actually did it conciously. They knew what they were doing and it seems like they enjoyed it. I doubt my aunt would have described the story as "after 2 minutes, the bastards eyeballs start popping out. like literally flying out of the cat's head." Now this isn't a direct quote, but it's pretty much what they said.

nbk2000
December 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM
I know Cat is a white meat animal, just like chicken, though I don't know what it tastes like.

no_fear
December 14th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Wow, thats pretty bad. Lol. And how do you know this? I can't say that I've ever seen a cat filet or breaded cat breast...

Charlie Workman
December 15th, 2006, 03:16 AM
I had dog burritos some years ago. Not bad, but not worth the extra effort. Iguana's pretty good, though. If I found someone torturing animals, they would experience the thrill of being kicked to death with a steel toed boot. Better for society overall. I was once young and stupid, but never that stupid. And we were considered the "bad element" of our neighborhood.

c.Tech
December 15th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Kangaroo meat isn't bad, better than any beef steak you could buy IMO.

nbk2000
December 15th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Feral cats are a problem around here, so I kill 'em and throw their furry bodies into the burn barrel. After seeing one in the burn barrel that wasn't completely burned to ashes, I took a picture of it, called it 'Iraq Cat' (because it reminded me of this (http://www.revolutionarydemocracy.org/rdv9n1/iraq.jpg)), and tore it apart to answer the long-standing question I had of 'Cat - White or Red Meat?'.

:D

tmp
December 15th, 2006, 08:04 AM
That video was shown by www.steakandcheese.com. I downloaded it as a reminder of man's
unnecessary cruelty to animals. It's about 2 years old. As a cat owner,
I'd kill the son-of-a-bitch if I caught him/her doing that shit to my cat !

Back on topic - KEWLS attract unwanted attention - that's why most
people reject them and LEOs love them !

Cobalt.45
December 15th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I am totally unmoved by that image of the torched gunner.

If the image was of a pet, I'd be furious. Just maybe enough to turn them into the image of the gunner, given the chance.

Strange how the mind works.
I'd kill the son-of-a-bitch if I caught him/her doing that shit to my cat !
This speaks well of your upbringing, IMHO. Same goes for the others who share a hatred for the torture of animals.

megalomania
December 25th, 2006, 08:14 PM
The cat's a pet, the gunner is a stranger. I'd bet you would be singing a different tune if the man was your brother, and the cat was just a stray that sprayed inside your new car...

Why the obsession with cats anyway. Dogs are dangerous ugly creatures that I imagine would be quite tasty.

nbk2000
December 26th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Stray dogs are perhaps more difficult to catch and more dangerous to handle, thus not of interest to budding suburban psychopaths. :)

Cobalt.45
December 26th, 2006, 10:18 AM
The cat's a pet, the gunner is a stranger. I'd bet you would be singing a different tune if the man was your brother, and the cat was just a stray that sprayed inside your new car...
I can see you've never met my brother...

nbk2000
December 26th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Well, I had an exciting night hunt for feral cat as my christmas present.

Totally unplanned, but opportunity presented itself, and I bagged a 20 pound tom. :)

no_fear
December 26th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I found a whole website with pictures of dead Iraquis. It shows everything from charred to headless, to 1 chick who stepped on a land mine. So that 1 picture that was mentioned here is really nothing compared to what I've seen. But um... referring to what mega said about the gunner being a stranger, or a brother. One thing is that you aren't fighting them. You don't have them killing your "brothers" on the battlefield. If you were in Iraq right now, that picture of the gunner would almost be pleasing because it is 1 less threat to you and the lives of the people you have come to love on the battlefield. And I guess I kinda agree with the feral cat thing. I don't know if I would care too badly if it wasn't anyones' cat and if it was really pissing me off, but if it wasn't a stray, I wouldn't do anything to it.

Cobalt.45
December 27th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Feral anything are a problem.

As are species introduced from outside of a particular ecosystem.

Florida has walking catfish, for Christ's sake.

Oz is ate up with cane toads.

The world's staggering under the load of shit smelling, choat breath feral humans.:mad:

You could have started the day you were old enough to shoot a gun, hunting down and killing invading species and ferals, and never put so much as a dent in their population.

Culling the ones that you can see to kill, makes the gene pool stronger of those that remain.:p

Jacks Complete
January 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
That's evolution for you. But, since we aren't brain-dead Creationists, we can use that in our favour.

In the UK, town foxes are big, bright-eyed and bright red. Go out to the countryside where we take them down with rifles at night under a lamp, and you will find that where the pressures are highest, they have dim eyes, and are darker brown. They are also generally smaller.

If you kill off the "fittest" (for whatever you choose as a purpose) you can guide it how you want it. You can be the unspoken god in the creationist world.

Pick a trait, and start killing. The Arabs do it with intelligent thought (the first killed tends to be the moderates and liberals at the places of higher education) and it seems to work for them!

nbk2000
January 2nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
I know this selection pressure works, since it's in action in my immediate area in all the wildlife I kill. :)

Only the most skittish, stealthiest, quietest animals have survived to reproduce, since I've long since killed off all the noisy, brave, and flashy birds/cats/rabbits/squirrels/skunks/possums/dogs/etc...:D

megalomania
January 3rd, 2007, 06:18 AM
And mexicans, hobos, hookers... :D I jest of course.

reamio
January 4th, 2007, 10:51 AM
NBK: just make sure your next victim isn't Schrödinger's cat; quantum physics will never be the same if you kill it.

And good hunting!:D