View Full Version : Paranoia

DMSOnMyVeins
December 14th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I've been thinking about posting this "post" for about 3 month's now. Well here it is.

It all started when I purchased about $500.00 worth of chemicals and glassware from a company called Elemental Scientific, LLC. I got my order about 3 month's after placing my order.... That's when the strange shit started happening. I was changing my oil, my oil pan disappeared, I asked my GF to help me look for it, she couldn't find it, either could I. My home was burglarized TWICE.... NOTHING WAS TAKEN..... And there was money on the kitchen counter......

About 6 month's after receiving the order from Elemental Scientific, It was about 9PM on a Wednesday, About 10 to 20 County Sheriff's were in front of my house, I had about an 1/8th of an acre in a metro area in the US. One deputy knocked on my door with the "cop knock"..... I answered the door and he said "We are in pursuit of a subject who ran from us, can we search your residence?" I said "No, you can not search my residence without a warrant" He said "I was being polite, If you don't consent to a search I will detain you and search your residence, since I am in hot pursuit I don't need any warrant to search your property"

That's when I almost shit myself... He was correct though. Cops don't need a warrant to search a residence when they are in hot pursuit. I found out from my neighbors that my home was the only home on my street to be searched that night...

I just want others to know the dirty tricks that cops use.

I don't now or have I ever done anything illegal with chemicals, lab apparatus.. Now I am sure as ever, I won't ever do anything near illegal with anything lab related. Especially after what has happened.

I will post more info about what happened later, there is much more that happened that I can relay to you all.

Match
December 14th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Insane, Do tell us more.

knowledgehungry
December 14th, 2006, 05:56 PM
What type of chemicals did you purchase and in what amounts?

DMSOnMyVeins
December 15th, 2006, 12:19 PM
The list of chems I ordered is long, the chems at elemental are cheap so I thought I'd stock up and order a lot.

Glacial acetic acid
Nitric acid
Phosphoric acid
Sulfuric acid
Pthalic anhydride
Stearic acid
Succinic acid
Tartaric acid
Ammonium hydroxide
Biuret Protein test sol.
Calcium carbide
Diatomaceos earth
Ethyl acetate
Glycerine
Hexachloroethane
Hexane
Hydrogen peroxide 30%
Iodine
Nickel powder
Parafin oil
Petroleum ether
Potassium iodide
Potassium permanganate
Sodium flouride
Sodium formate
Sodium iodide
Zinc sulfide

I also ordered a 2 neck 250mL 24/40 round bottom flask and a 3 neck 250mL 24/40 round bottom flask and an allihn condenser.

During the time between the order arriving and the illegal search of my home I received at least 5 calls a day from 000-000-000 and 223-778-9963. Whoever this was called 7 days a week. The day after the search I received no more calls. There is no area code 223 and the 000-000-0000 is obviously fake.

I went to see an attorney about sueing the ******* county sherrif's department and he found out that I have a bench warrant for failing to appear in court on a traffic summons. I pled not guilty and forgot to show up after receiving the summons. I've been stopped for speeding twice since the warrant was issued and the warrant never showed up. Maybe warrants are suspended pending an investigation? I may have to move out of the county during the lawsuit, for fear of harrasment.

During the search only one cop went into my home with a dog and the cop went around tapping on everything to get the dog to sniff everything. There were 3 cops there that had M-4's with the box type scope. Wearing black long sleeve sweatshirts that say Sheriff on the sleeves in yellow color and tactical vests.

All the cars there were marked patrol cars except 2 white chevy suburbans with very dark tinted windows.

I also should add that When speaking to my neighbor down the street she said that a firetruck was parked around the corner during the search. Maybe for emergency decontamanation purposes?

I mentioned the oil pan because my theory is that cops watching my house may have played a practical joke, probably from being bored out of their minds. Who would steal an oil pan full of used oil and leave behind a toolbox full of SNAP-ON tools. Snap-on tools are very expensive and have a high resale value.

Cobalt.45
December 15th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Well, there's your problem! (like dude says on "Myth Busters")

You have to admit- with that list of chemicals and equipment, you could definitely be up to no good, in the eyes of law enforcement.

Had you been a true terrorist, they'd have brought you down- hard.

You might well consider yourself fortunate that all 'they' have done is violate your rights and steal your "oil pan".

Alexires
December 16th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Dude, with half that shit, you were asking to get stung.

First thing I thought when I looked at it was "Meth". If I ordered that all at once (or at all) I would be paranoid BEFORE funny shit started happening.

I would recommend reading what NBK has to say on reflective IR devices, home defense and also you might want to consider buying a camera to watch your house when you are out.

That sucks dude, your freaking me out now....

blazes816
December 17th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Very weird. I think the money on the counter is the weirdest.

nbk2000
December 18th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Aside from the iodine and nickel powder, there's not really anything there that's used for meth.

Now, it could just as easily be that UPS ratted you out, knowing that you are getting deliveries of chemicals to a private residence.

c.Tech
December 18th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Nitric acid and sulfuric acid don't look like the standard chemicals for someone who has legal intents IMO.

sparkchaser
December 19th, 2006, 02:55 AM
All that stuff combined with enough glassware to cause trouble, but not quite enough to start a full home lab.....it would look like a troublesome cause was brewing.

They probably thought your oil pan was full of some noxious chemical (other than oil), or that they could at least find enough traces of one to hem you up for awhile.

calcium carbide+water= acetylene, maybe that would help explain the fire truck. Not to mention all the other flammables.

Somebody ratted you out, unless "they" saw a shipment from a chemical supplier to a private home, followed it home and then searched that home to find out what all was there. All legal under the Patriot Act I believe.

"Gotta make shur thit them durned sneeky terurists arnt a tryin' ta make noocular weapuns!"

oregon-machinist
December 19th, 2006, 03:08 AM
A while now, simply from the Title of this thread!

I know I have not done anything illegal, yet the feelining of Paranoia is there.

I have been through some heavy issues in the last three months, and I took a break from "more" of anything else.

The numbers of Chemicals that you bought would seem to me to be a "signal" for an order to a residence....

I think I would break up such an order to three or four companies?

And maybe order the lab equipment separate....

But then, I'm an old man, who moves slow.... I have all my life! :eek:

augoldminer
December 19th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Under the Patriot Act they can enter your house, And plant bugs, Put a key logger on your computer, Look for drugs. All without telling you.[This may look like a burglary if the cops are not good at it] Also using the cover story of being "in pursuit of a subject" would mean that they did not have to tip you off that they had a Patriot Act Warrant.

You did the right thing in not giving them permission. if they had found something, It might have been thrown out of court if they did not have a warrant. And if they were working under a Patriot Act Warrant it might have still been thrown out. Stranger thing have happened.

Also you need to put a camera system with sound in your house to protect yourself from the cops and the crooks.

Plus keep your glassware locked up when you are not using it.
If a meth head found your glassware he would trade it for meth to a meth cook. All you need is the cops to find a meth lab with glass ware with your fingerprints on it. [This happened to a collage professor in Bakersfield Calif.]

A few years ago the cops took my portable wet chemical gold and silver field assay lab out of my truck. they thought it was a drug lab.
I never got all of it back, They keep all the chemicals and sent them to a hazmat facility.
But the dumb cops did not know that i could make at least three explosives with what was in the lab. They were only looking for drugs.

If you set up a home lab get a few small note books and keep lab notes of what you do. This will make it hard for the cops to make you look like a drug maker or terrorist. And you will look like a chemist.

simply RED
December 19th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Next time they will do the same thing to you just for ordering books...

According to the corporations, knowledge should not be available to the normal citizen. You have only permission to be voting sheep, dumb ass buyer, big brother watcher and SMS sednder! Through their foundations (for example the Humboldt foundation beeing sponsored by Siemens) funding for science is available almost only to the friends and the relatives of the corporation bosses.
Organisations like this are currently doing economical crimes, for example non-legal construction building, without any problem...

From Bill Gates to the last corrupted pig that prevents you from buying H2SO4! This is all part of the same game - the game of the global capital feodalism...

DMSO, I guess, they chewed on your frying pan like a pig - oliy newspaper :D .