View Full Version : Robert Alberg/Kenneth Olsen (Ricin Manuf.)

DMSOnMyVeins
December 18th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I've searched the site and haven't seen anything about these 2 Washington men and their legal troubles regarding manufacturing ricin.

Robert Alberg manufactured ricin in his kirkland apartment and emailed several of his family members stating that he wanted to end all life on earth, and he wanted to die on federal death row, he stated that "that would be so nice".

He was only charged with possession of ricin (not manufacturing!!) and he was only sentenced to 3 years in federal prison, his release date is 12/23/2007, he is currently at Rochester FMC in Minnesota.

Kenneth Olsen who was only caught in possession of ricin and did not make any terrorist threats, (as Robert Alberg did), received 13 years in federal prison. His release date is 4/2/2011.

This shows just how retarded our justice system is. I can't understand why someone making such terrorist threats and making the poisons to back up their statements would receive such a light sentence.

My brother who sold guns illegally received 28 years in federal prison followed by lifetime probation, he also has a laundry list of probation conditions he has to obide by for the rest of his life including a curfew, and has to comply with searches of his residence and person at the whim of his P.O. and No alcohol or drugs.

It seems to me that the lesser the crime the more the time. Next, riding a bicycle without a headlight at night will get you executed on the spot.

Here's a link to the story about Robert Alberg:
http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=ricin13e&date=20040413&query=ricin

nbk2000
December 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Maybe alberg was considered a nutter, so he got a light sentence, whereas the other guy may have had some tie (even remotely) to a militia or some such organization.

Also, maybe the nutter only had castor bean powder, and the other had actual ricin?

As for your brother, I can tell you anything having to do with guns is a major ass-reaming if the feds get involved.

DMSOnMyVeins
December 18th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Robert Alberg (3 year sentence) was only diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. This means absolutely nothing because it only alters the way a person communicates and is not a psychotic disorder. Asperger's syndrome is also called "Highly functional autism"

Robert Alberg had possession of actual Ricin and had Bacillus Anthracis cultures in his apartment.

nbk2000
December 19th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Anthrax + Ricin = Time