View Full Version : Easy Entry

paroxysm
January 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Sorry to start a new topic but i couldnot find any new links that relate to this, first of all, before you buy southord pick sets watch this:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9094641035220699727&q=lockpick+making

and for how to make bump keys this is the best in my opinion

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5177213949300140850&q=bump+key

Guys beware, in the uk anyway, before using any gloves before theoretically thinking of committing any sort of crime buy latex NOT nitrile gloves, these have been imprinted from the factory with a 'fingerprint' this can be traced down to batch numbers and from there down to distributors and through staff to you.

tiac03
January 23rd, 2007, 01:16 AM
Easy entry for what? Takes a few months of constant practice to learn to pick simple locks quickly enough. Bumpkeys still take longer than a Brick and you need a bumpkey to match the lock type. If you want to take up the hobby of lock picking by all means make your own picks, believe me the only thing better than picking a lock is picking one with something you made. (Sort of like setting off explosives. Get more joy from homemade).

If you want to get into B&E Use a brick and crowbar.

festergrump
January 23rd, 2007, 02:02 AM
Easy entry for what?

I think it meant 'easy entry' for the Beast. It signed up yesterday but looked around enough to know it's breaking rules, yet not enough to find any of the gazillion threads that any of the three topics mentioned in the OP might fit in... it's got sacrificial virgin written all over it...

..."Let's get the fuck outa here, Tiac! This just ain't..." (everything goes quiet all of a sudden) "...Something just ain't feeling so right!"

AAAaaaiiiiiieeeeee!!

tiac03
January 23rd, 2007, 02:20 AM
HAHAA But isn't this the water cooler where newbie's can Post whole worthless threads without fear of being banned.......

:: Notices the awkward silence and to be on the safe side slowly exits the thread as to not be caught in the Maelstrom that is NBK. ::

c.Tech
January 23rd, 2007, 03:00 AM
Although you can post without much of a fear of being banned failing to use proper grammar and UTFSE due to laziness usually gets them banned.

It’s more likely he will get a 2nd chance in the WC.

nbk2000
January 23rd, 2007, 09:50 AM
The fact that he posted in the WC was his saving grace.

Paroxysm, there are plenty of existing threads you could have posted these videos in, such as the bump-key thread, any of numerous threads on lockpicks, or the Forum video thread.

Oh, and the i/I capitalization failure is sure death if I see it in future postings by you. Use a God-damn spellcheck!

Now, what's this about 'fingerprints' embedded in nitrile gloves? Do you have a URL that you post to verify this claim? If this is true, and you can prove it, it'll be your saving grace. :)

paroxysm
January 23rd, 2007, 07:28 PM
My employers shop was broken into a few weeks back and I spoke to the site forensics team.

I can't find a link anywhere but you will just have to take my word for it, until I can attach a copy of the report given by forensics and police at the time.

This may help I'm not sure.

http://www.forensic.gov.uk/forensic/products/fors/subject/marks/index.htm

Jacks Complete
January 28th, 2007, 12:22 PM
There are two issues with these gloves. One is that if you get oil/paint/grease/transferred skin oils from scratching your nose/etc. on them, they fit so closely to your skin that it is sometimes possible to leave a latent print behind. Anything with a decent thickness of material won't have this issue, of course.

The other danger is that you let the gloves be found, and the forensics team turn them inside out and take the prints off the inside of them. Being a smooth surface, and all... They could quite easily swab the inside for DNA too, which would link you with the gloves.

There is a way to link the powdered gloves with the suspect and the crime scene, through the traces of the powder left behind, but that only applies to latex powdered gloves, and not nitrile, which are clean and dry.

sdjsdj
January 30th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Not that I would have experience of any form of illegal activity whatsoever, but latex gloves would seem the obvious choice; just douse them in good ol' fashioned propanone (acetone - yes, I'm pedantic) and suddenly being sure you ever had any gloves is hard enough, let alone lifting prints off what's left.