View Full Version : He's on a mission from God!

Bert
January 26th, 2007, 04:20 AM
I wonder how long he got away with this before he pissed off the local cops and one dimed on him.
http://tinyurl.com/24kuyn

c.Tech
January 26th, 2007, 07:45 AM
LOL, his only as bad as the pigs who abuse their authority with sirens but I don’t see a entire story devoted to them.

Nice how they put a terrorism spin on the end to keep the population fearing for their safety. :rolleyes:

Jacks Complete
January 28th, 2007, 01:06 PM
I don't see him as actually having done anything illegal. Cunning, though.

This is a problem we are now seeing in the UK. Ten years ago, it was the police, and that was that. The only exception were the Specials, and they were exactly the same as regular police, but part-time, with a restriction of one force area away from home for powers of arrest, so irrelevant for everyday things, since they had the same uniform, job, etc. they were just parttimers.

Now, we have dozens of random organisations. There are "Street crime patrols", "Highways authority", traffic wardens are in on the act, and the new Community Support people, and more. Suddenly, it becomes far easier to dress up and answer to no-one, as long as you don't take the piss. One council has even kitted out the park wardens, and uses them as a private police force, despite them having no powers outside the parks (not that they can legally do much even inside a park) they are arresting people, and cuffing them and carrying CS gas illegally!

I'm not suprised this guy got away with it for so long.

anonymous411
January 30th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Reminds me of a great joke:

A little old lady gets onto a crowded bus, then clutches her chest and says to the young girl seated in front of her, "If you knew what I have, you would give me your seat."

The girl gets up and gives up her seat, then takes her magazine and starts fanning herself.

The woman looks up and says, "If you knew what I have, you would give me that so I could cool off."

The girl gives her the magazine.

Several minutes go by, then the woman gets up and says to the bus driver, "I want to get off right here."

The bus driver says she has to wait until he gets to the next stop, a block away.

She clutches her chest again and tells him, "If you knew what I have, you'd let me off right now."

The bus driver pulls over, opens the door and tells her she can get off the bus. As she steps down he says, "Ma'am, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what is it you have?"

And the woman says, "Chutzpah!"