View Full Version : Increase poison absorption?

hatal
January 31st, 2007, 01:59 PM
I would like to know which chemical substance(s) could increase absorption of battle agents and/or poisons? Could such a chemical be prepared into an aerosol form and then be combined with common poisons? My guesses were commonly used vasodilators known to widen blood vessels enhancing blood flow causing faster absorption. A special acid which damages human tissue enough to lead to faster absorption by the lungs or the skin? :confused: But I ruled out both: available vasodilators aren't suited for this nor fast enough, and using acids would be counteracted by human body-mechanisms such as vasoconstriction. Search engines weren't much of help on this. Any ideas?

ultma
January 31st, 2007, 02:49 PM
Well you have to be more specific each poison is different, route of administration, mechanism of effect etc

For example carbonated water increases the absorption of the poison ethanol

Fats can slow gastrointestinal absorption etc.

poisons are strange and wonderful for example if you take vital amine c in high dose for at least 5 days before taking paraquat it will help protect you if you take vital amine c in high dose after you have taken paraquat it will do you more harm.

It’s all to do with the physiology and toxicology of the poison you plan to use.

But I guess you mean gaseous poisons so maybe warm ethanol vapour, nitro, or amyl nitrate

Here’s some words that might help you search better, synergistic (synergy), potentiation.

nbk2000
January 31st, 2007, 03:47 PM
DMSO.

Now UTFSE.