View Full Version : A Interesting Realization.

sbovisjb1
February 1st, 2007, 08:55 PM
I was in school, talking to a person who I had little in commen before and in reality not even known. To my surprise, he was heavily involved in pyrotechnics and the makings of explosives. I was surprised that there are about 5-10 people in my small(ish) school who are interested in the same things, and not at the Totse level either. :D. Apparently such studies are extremley popular amoungst the more intelligent and curious person(s). And no they arn't shut-ins, nerds or loosers either. It was quite surprising. :D. Please feel free to post how you met like minded people or your gripes in knowing none.

Nihilist
February 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM
I'm always surprised by who I find that's interested in these things. It's strange I find that the vast majority of people I meet and actually talk to are not 'sheeple', and are generally quite intelligent and share the same opinions I do on subjects such as clandestine chemistry, recreational drugs, etc...I'm not sure how the sheep have managed to insinuate themselves into the abstraction of people while remaining out of their manifestation, but it is an interesting property they have.

Borknik
February 1st, 2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah well it's pretty easy to write people off as sheeple, but I realized how idiotic that is. you have to get past the preconceived notions and take people for what they are, not by what you think or see on the outside.
btw, does anyone know where to post on unknown subtances? I'm new here and quite intimidated.

sbovisjb1
February 1st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah. I agree with you there. The interesting characteristic that these friends have, is that they are all in the military.

knowledgehungry
February 1st, 2007, 11:26 PM
Even if the majority of people you talk to about E&W are not sheeple, all it takes is one who is to bring a world of trouble down upon you.

My trusted friends know about my hobby, and most of them are interested to an extent, they like to see the results, but few like to help.

The reason that most people whom you talk to are not sheeple is that you probably have little in common with true sheeple, thus no desire for interaction with them. IMHO women are far more susceptible to being turned into a sheeple than men, that is why males get in trouble more in school, etc. This is also why the media has such an anti-male/pro-feminism slant, if they can just castrate men then they will have no one to challenge their power and fear tactics. Governments use fear to control people, cowardice has long been reviled as a character trait in men, while generally it is acceptable in women, if the corrupt governments had their way men would be more like women.

tiac03
February 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
All of the People I know Although interested in the stuff Arn't anywhere near my level when it comes to knowledge of the "Hobby". Which is pretty bad because I don't know much about it myself.

But I do have a friend who has helped me out in making certain things, But for the most part the people I let know about my hobby like the finished product and demonstration more than the manufactoring, And thus would rather only be there for the "Fun" part.