View Full Version : John Hutchinson

DONMAN
March 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM
This guy is doing some amazing stuff! He is a physicist who has found ways to destabilize the structure of metals and he has created zero point energy batteries. He is discredited in the scientific community due large to his appearance and the fact that he self taught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKa1g2PxAuE

There has been lots of shifty government action with him. Such as a raid on his house, for his collection of antique guns in which they felt they had to take pictures of all of his equipment. He also once had his whole lab take away from him when he was working for the government.

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/8863/index.html

Here is some his footage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BR8Ac7hxbg
More documentaries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcwUDtzVJ4g

What do guys think?

Match
March 5th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Hutchison effect:I don't know what to believe, I want to believe... but I haven't been convinced. If what the government is doing to him is true... I hope they leave him alone.

hatal
March 5th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah. I heard about the so called Hutchinson effect. Make metal objects float and melt at room temperature using special electromagnetic fields. Quite interesting. The scientific "elite" says the results couldn't be recreated and so their aren't "valid". Hell if that guy can do that one time out of thousand tries he's a genius....

nbk2000
March 5th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Make metal objects float and melt at room temperature using special electromagnetic fields.

Magnetic levitation and inductive heating are well-known.

Chris The Great
March 5th, 2007, 11:45 PM
He better hope it makes unlimited energy if he wants to keep all his electronics running!

DONMAN
March 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
But that is just it, he can make non-metalic objects float. It is not induction, because the metals temperature doesn't rise.

The guy has imbedded wood in aluminum. He has in fact created batteries that never go flat. Japan commissioned him to make one 40,000 volt one but, it blew up. Really give this guy a throe looking at.

I wonder how he is making his batteries....

LibertyOrDeath
March 6th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I think the statement "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" applies here. If he can't reproduce his findings in controlled experiments in front of impartial observers, then it should all be considered a hoax until he can.

Still, like Match said, the government needs to butt out of his life.

DONMAN
March 7th, 2007, 01:11 AM
That is what I find odd... why does the government keep harassing him? His batteries do work though..... proven

malzraa
March 7th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Generally, ideas of massive scientific value are repressed and denied by the religious mainstream, not the scientific one. If he discovered something, then he should present a falsifiable hypothesis. Any less, and this is all just snake oil.

knowledgehungry
March 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Where is the proof that his batteries work? Even if his batteries do work, unless they never run out his batteris could just be a chemical battery, as he puts "magic" chemicals into the battery, MnO2 and Zinc?

hatal
March 7th, 2007, 03:26 PM
In the TV documentary he and his critics also claimed that he wasn't yet been able to reproduce the experiments with the exact same results. Ofcourse, I must add, the laboratory equipment I have seen him using wasn't quite what a researcher would call high-tech. Someone, give this guy some money, so he can proove what he claims, or fail.

chemdude1999
March 7th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Until I see hard evidence and an explanation from beginning to end that can be verified completely with the scientific method, I'll remain very skeptical. Free energy and its derivatives has sucked many a man's life.

As Homer Simpson scolded his daughter Lisa after she made a perpetual motion machine, "In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

Hirudinea
March 7th, 2007, 08:32 PM
His batteries do work though..... proven
...unless they never run out...

I've heard him say that his batteries do last forever, and if that is the case, why isn't he rich from selling them?

Chris The Great
March 7th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Obviously, it's a conspiracy against him by the government! :rolleyes:

I mean, come on, "ancient Egyption battery"? There is a point where implausible becomes ridiculous and laughable.

DONMAN
March 8th, 2007, 02:44 AM
I would like to see a more through investigation into his methods. As Hatal said I would also like to see someone hand him a sweaty wad of cash.

Evolutionist
March 8th, 2007, 03:21 AM
His batteries do work though..... proven

Honestly, how could you prove that? Has anyone been given one of these batteries and seen if it could run forever.

I would love to believe this is true that he came up with free energy, but why dosen't he just shut everyone up by doing a demonstration of the battery running something for an extremely long time.

It just dosen't add up why this guy is sitting on something so lucrative and not cashing in on it, or even effectively showing it to the scientific community.

festergrump
March 8th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Even if it were to be true, do you really think that you would be allowed to have such technology? We live in a disposable and wasteful society for a reason. When things run out you must buy more. This is what drives the economy.

How many self-rejuvenating or omnipotent batteries could be sold before everyone has one? What to do then? It's the same with the common cold, pharmaceutical companies and the FDA... and why they constantly pump out the pills to treat the symptoms and never offer the cure.

TreverSlyFox
March 8th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Hmmm, well something is definitely "going on" otherwise the Canadian Government wouldn't be playing games with him. Why would a Prime Minister order the confiscation of his equipment? That's a pretty big jump for a Government to pull knowing the Press it's going to receive.

Come in and raid the place for an "Antique Gun Collection" that they've gone over before and been made to return. Some shadowy guy goes in and takes extensive pictures of his lab, no warrant, no cause, can't find the original complaint, all of a sudden the guns are returned, government ignores 2 court orders.

Somebody in Government is afraid of something this guy is doing and most likely they are being prodded on by business interests to do it. Wouldn't surprise me some day this guy commits "suicide" or is killed in a "mugging" or "accident".

sdjsdj
March 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM
. . . Or he's been conning idiots into investing in this 'new technology'.
If he wants credibility, he should be submitting a paper detailing his methods to a reputable scientific journal for peer review. I strongly suspect he's a crank, but if not a Nobel prize is in the bag.

hatal
March 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM
He wouldn't be the first scientist who doesn't get any appritiation from the scientific community. (maybe) He discovered something that a lot of academic egghead with their sh*tload of degrees couldn't. Just a bunch of vague theories. Tesla understood electricity like no other could before. He performed incredible experiments just like Hutchinson and still he died as a poor man. Took his ideas and invention to the grave, and we still can't figure out how did it (for example long distance wireless energy transfer; I hope thats what its called). My point is the lot of outstanding researcher only gained publicity and appritiation after they died and someone applied their work in practice (in return for the hard-cash). Time will tell...

P.S: How can you verify if something "runs" forever??