View Full Version : good plans for detonater? (not connected to previous post)

April 24th, 2007, 10:45 PM
http://godlovesmeat.com/spatulatzar/wireless_detonator/ - though I usually wouldn't post a simple link about a detonater, this one particularly intrested me for one special reason.

Most members of the forum use a detonator that is connected to the charge by means of a cord. I have have seen a few posts regarding wireless detonators but the dont have any solid foundation. This particular detonator is a wireless one that follows a special code from a key pad to avoid the charge being set off early by radio waves or others. May be the beginnings of a good piece of equipment?

PS- take a look around the website, some intresting stuff, the dildo thing was ahhh..... intresting :D :D :D

stupid939
April 24th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Ah yes, the Tzar site. I lost my bookmarks when I reinstalled windows, so I didn't know how to make a dildo. Thanks for reminding me.

He is an interesting guy (I guess that describes him). I have only used his method of extracting lithium from a battery, and believe me, it is not as easy as he makes it look, but it is still fun.