View Full Version : How to stop evil arabic terrorists ?

WWII
July 27th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I have been thinking of this scenario that I think Americans everywhere should be able to have a good working knowledge of how to stop evil arabic terrorists from carrying out their evil, satanic terroristic plan.

Here is the scenario:

It is a beautiful day, sunny and perfect day for flying and you are with your wife, your kids boarding the flight, you notice several middle eastern men standing in line at the last mintune, your alarm goes off in your instincts, ( read, this is not racist, this is survival ) then the plane door shuts ..... :eek:

The plane takes off, drinks are served and one of the arabic bad men goes to the bathroom where he assembles a bomb then puts his jacket on then returns to his seat. As the stewardess is serving drinks then she approaches the middle eastern men, " Would you like a drink ? " then all of a sudden, he attacks the stewardess .... :mad:

The plane is held hostage by a bomb and terrorists control the plane. It is just a matter of time before the plane is gone along with innocent Americans and the evil, murdering arabic terrorists. :(

You have some training in hand to hand combat and you fight back viciously. The passengers may or may not help you fight back then finally, you have killed the bomber somehow, without blowing up the plane. There is no time for SWAT, HRT, the bomb squad and you are with the bomb on the plane with dead terrorists sprawled on the floor. :confused:

Now, you are staring at the ticking bomb, now which wire do you cut, blue, red etc. I thought of throwing the bomb out the airplane door but the problem is that if thrown out the door, people down below could get hurt or killed. If flying over water then that is fine but will opening the airplane door cause the plane to lose control etc.

These are all my concerns, very valid concerns and just very scary to put some time aside to think about that scenario, if it became all too real.

I have never really asked these questions and I didn't want the guys on the bomb squad to think I was weird or something like that because I am not and I am ready to do my American duty to stop these evil terrorists if there is no time for the professionals to come in and stop the bomb.

That is my question and one I think is good for Roguesci so that fellow Americans will have a good working knowledge to stop these evil, murdering, satanic arabic terrorists.

I also think it is every American's duty to learn as much as they can about explosives, bombs, how they work and how to stop them, especially if there is no time for SWAT and HRT, the bomb squad to come aboard and stop the bomb.

Adminstrators, I think this post should be made a sticky. Please, no hollywood stuff because this is a matter of life and death and this post will help our fellow countrymen to do our American duty, if this becomes all too real.

hatal
July 27th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Oh God, what blinding bursts of insight! You're my f*cking HERO, from now on! Thanks for making me aware of the problem: "evil, murdering, satanic" ragheads with bombs, on every plane, everywhere...

WWII
July 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Oh God, what blinding bursts of insight! You're my f*cking HERO, from now on! Thanks for making me aware of the problem: "evil, murdering, satanic" ragheads with bombs, on every plane, everywhere...

Hatal, Please show some maturity on this very serious subject.

I did not say ragheads with bombs on every plane, everywhere.

I just presented a scenario and one that I think Americans and free people everywhere should learn how to turn the tables on yes, I said the evil, satanic and murdering arabs, that if the situation becomes all too true.

Stop being immature and selfish and start to think of another people, because this is a matter of life and death.

Evil, satanic arabs have no respect for human life neither for themselves. They need to be stopped period.

This is what this thread/posts are about, Life and starting to live again.

sbovisjb1
July 27th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Hahahha. I believe you came to the wrong forum. You are supposed to be here. http://www.nsm88forum.com/ Not all Arabs are marauding brutes. I know many who are civilized and fine. Most groups have their extremest members. In many Muslim counties this view has become popular with the leaders. Not so long ago there were the Crusades where Europe came and killed everything that wasn't white.

Evil, satanic arabs have no respect for human life neither for themselves. They need to be stopped period.

That is my question and one I think is good for Roguesci so that fellow Americans will have a good working knowledge to stop these evil, murdering, satanic arabic terrorists.

Realize that a lot of people aren't from America and hatal may be from the region you just belittled.
Its a messy situation. Yes I know there are wrongs in the religion and a lot of them are causing harm, but thats not to say that everyone is evil. Now let me show you the door...

WWII
July 27th, 2007, 08:24 PM
I think you guys are getting the wrong idea here. This has nothing to do with nazism.

Granted, there may be people that are from different regions of the world. I did not realize hatal was from that part of the world.

Neverthless, I still think this is a very good subject worthy of discussion on how to save lives, having alittle of a good working knowledge of how explosives work to turn over the tables of the terrorists.

The point here, is to save lives, if there is no time for the professionals to come and defuse bombs then somebody has got to stop the bomb and save alots of lives in the process.

Like I said, This thread/posts are about Life, starting to live again.

July 27th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Oh yes. That touchy subject of religeon and ethnic values :rolleyes:. Personally, I am not religeous. I don't believe there is a God, a Jesus or anything of the sort. What made the timing so ripe for this guy sent from god to earth to appear? We have seen many people throughout history like him, however maybe this guy just made all his crap seem more real :p. I have too smile when I see people show up at my door with their religeous texts, magazines and so forth. What have we seen that actually points to the fact that maybe there is some greater existance out there? Seriously!

All we have to say for it is the ramblings of scholars, "wise men" and followers that put togeather a so called "holy book" that said a bunch of irrevelent crap. Hell, they were probably thinking "heh, someday somewhere and idiot is actually going to believe this shit!"

Well, they have got all those fucked-in-the-head religeous fanatics willing to kill themselves, women and children right under their thumb. Allah said kill white infidels? Shit man, lets get to it! Do they really have nothing else to do other than fucking their camels?!

It's intresting how people can become so mislead, misdirected and menipulated by what they think to be genuine.....So how can I use this to my advantage?:). As for the whole terrorist reality.........Bombs really seem to be going off left and right dont they? But it must be remembered that every single second we are being fed faulty and incorrect information by those who attempt to control us. The chances of being on a flight with a terrorist who has been brainwashed by his fucked over bible is quite slim.

I have never hosted much intrest in a family for dozens of reasons. Not that I would find it to be combersome, but in a way you really become tied down. And a family is some thing that you (hopefully) will love more than anything in the world. This is something that can be taken or used against you. This is why I am not intrested in a family. At the moment everything that exists in my life is disposable. Objects, possetions and friends can be thrown out with the trash. A family is something you cannot do this with.

If you were to board a plane with loved ones and sense something is going sideways, leave. If the impulse is strong, dont board the plane in the first place. If you were trapped aboard with no means of escape, fight like a wild cat. I don't know what means the terrorists would use to detonate the bomb. I dont know if it would be a timer or by the terrorist themselves. If it was timer, maybe use the terrorist who made the bomb disarm it for you?

I dont know. I have never been in such a situation and hope I never will be, but if I am, I will figure something out.

Shalashaska
July 27th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Hatal, Please show some maturity on this very serious subject.

WWII, please show some maturity regarding the rules on this very serious Forum.

This board is "High Explosives." This has nothing to do with explosives, and there is a section where you could have posted this drivel (however ignorant it may be), and that is called "Issues and Opinions." This thread will certainly be moved, if not closed.

And by the way, you seem to have some type of delusion where the terrorist managed to assemble a full on timed explosive, with fail-safes and all. I'm going to just take a shortcut, and tell you that's not how it would be.

WWII
July 28th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Wow !!!! just about everybody completely missed the point. I also think everybody is taking this the wrong way.

This is not about religion, nazism or any of that stuff etc.

This is about how to defuse a bomb.

I agree, if you feel something is wrong then take your family off the plane but ..... if you have boarded the plane then the middle eastern men get on with a few another people late for the plane arrival then the airplane door is locked and you are buckled in with your family. Think of that.

You may think that terrorists will not bring a bomb on the plane. All it takes is about 5 to 8 arabic guys carrying insignificant items onto the plane then collect 'em and go to the bathroom and assemble the bomb there then come out, sit down until it is time to take over the plane then it is up to you to stop these terrorists and cut the bomb off. What about some sick wacko like Reid with the explosives and the matchboxes in his shoes ? How will you deal with someone who has sold out his country for Al Qaeda and he is on your flight trying to kill and bomb you ?

I have valid concerns such as if opening the plane door to throw out the bomb, would it cause the plane to go out of control and remember you have hundred of lives at stake. What if that U.S. Air Marshal is dead then you have to carry out your American duty to stop the terrorists much like the Israelis would have to if they were on El Al and their security people are dead onboard because of the arabic evil terrorists.

I mean this is the reality of the situation for Americans and for another countries who are on the allied side since 9/11.

You may jerk this off like the asshole that you are but for some of us, Americans and those who want to live. We would like to know how to stop a bomb and this is what this thread/posts are about.

Has nothing to do with religion or any of that stuff. Has to do with STOPPING EXPLOSIVES and saving lives. If you don't have something good to contribute to this then do not make any further posts because this is a matter of life and death and people do want to live.

FireBomb
July 28th, 2007, 04:02 AM
All I have to say to this is WTF.

First off this is the wrong section of the forum if anything it should be in Issues and Opinions, but still it's SO Freaking stupid it doesn't even deserve to be in the long dead Water Cooler...

All I have to say to you WWII is I hope you like your HED.

nbk2000
July 28th, 2007, 04:18 AM
End topic, user banned (for a week).