View Full Version : Hydrochloric Acid

Victim
August 18th, 2001, 02:29 PM
http://innercircle.topcities.com/Image1.jpg - could this be used to make Acetone Peroxide? Or would there be too much other crap in it, it doesn't state any percentage, so I would say for a flat out guess that it would be less than 10% pure.

------------------
"Death, The End Of Hope, The Friend Of The Friendless..."

CragHack
August 18th, 2001, 02:50 PM
it is impossible to tell just from that label. if at all possible (meaning a local call) give the number on the label a ring from a pay phone and ask what exactly is in the shit and what the concentration of the acid is. make up some bull shit story about using other brands with additives and accidently staining your concrete because of it. something simple. but i would suggest, doing it from a pay phone just in case you get someone who is wise to the whole explosive making thing. (which would be rare but better safe then sorry)

------------------
"If you must, do it with intelligent people, at least they know how to talk to the cops."

Victim
August 18th, 2001, 02:56 PM
just as my computer got the "you've mail" I was on the phone ringing the help line, I got a rather dumb female, who after contacting the manager, and talking with him for a little while, I asked him what conc of the acid was, as I needed to know becuase last time I spilt some and it made a nasty mark on my bathroom floor, so after much bullshitting I got a result, the acid here is 12% pure, so if *one* was considering making some Acetone Peroxide, how much Hydrogen Peroxide, and Acetone, would I need to add, to say make a film case full? If someone could tell me in ML, it makes it easier for me, as I don't have nothing to great to measure this stuff out with. Thanks in advance.

CragHack
August 18th, 2001, 03:32 PM
well the concentration of the acid has nothing to do with the amount of AP you get in the end, just the time it takes. (and this can be adjusted by varying the amount of acid). do a search and you will get tons of info on ratios and shit.

------------------
"If you must, do it with intelligent people, at least they know how to talk to the cops."

Victim
August 18th, 2001, 03:43 PM
After a quick search, (had to change the item I was searching for a few times, but ah well, it's all part of the learning) I decided I only want to make a very small amount, so I settled on 8ml Hydrogen Peroxide, 3ml Acetone, and 1ml of Hydrochloric Acid, note, I won't be using the 12% Hydrochloric Acid, I will be using the Acid out of a car battery. *one* will take picture's if possible.

CragHack
August 18th, 2001, 05:17 PM
honestly, if you don't want to be sorroly dissapointed, try 80mls and 30mls respectivaly, with like 10 mls of acid. With the amounts you are about to use, you will get such a small yield you won't even be able to start to appreiciate the power of this stuff. with 80 and 30 you won't get to much AP, if thats what your worried about, certainly enough to manage.

------------------

Victim
August 18th, 2001, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback, but as you said, I don't wish to make much Acetone Peroxide, only a few milligrams, *one* has made this before, (only a small batch, about 1/4 of a match box full) but I was just wondering if I could use the stuff mentioned. But thanks anyhows.

Victim
August 21st, 2001, 01:02 PM
Well, just testing to see how cood the reaction of this 12% Hydrochloric Acid is coming along, *one* mixed 40ml Acetone, 20ml Hydrogen Peroxide, 10ml Hydrochloric Acid, and after 1hour, nothing yet, also, on a side note, the Hydrochloric Acid mixed with all the other shit it comes with, is blue in color, does anyone have any idea's of taking this shit to make it more of a higher percentage? Would boiling it work? Any idea's?
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/thevictim/images/ap.GIFThe Chemical's.

------------------
"Death, The End Of Hope, The Friend Of The Friendless..."

Lagen
August 21st, 2001, 02:53 PM
By boiling you would expel the hydrochloric gas from the solution. But, if you bubbled the hydrochloric gas through a small amount of water in an ice bath, you could get a higher percentage (and get rid of the other crap too). You would either need a series of washing flasks or keep the gas confined somehow with the water for some time, otherwise a lot of it will escape.