View Full Version : Extracting Sulphur

BlackZodiac
September 13th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I need to extract sulphur from a cream, how would I do this? I thought by adding water to it and heating up around 90-100°C might work (Why this random temperature? Because Sulphur's melting point 115.21 °C), could someone help me with this, quite new to the to the more complex side of Science.

Thanks in advance.

++++++++++++++++

Oh, Jesus...

How about some details sherlock?

Like what the brand name of the creme, what are the listed ingredients, what country are you in, how much do you need, what are you using it for, and have you heard of UTFSE (Using The Fucking Search Engine)?

NBK

BlackZodiac
September 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
++++++++++++++++

Oh, Jesus...

How about some details sherlock?

Like what the brand name of the creme, what are the listed ingredients, what country are you in, how much do you need, what are you using it for, and have you heard of UTFSE (Using The Fucking Search Engine)?
NBK
"Like what the brand name of the creme"
-Clearasil, never knew you need that type of information to extract Sulphur from a cream, should be the same way (Or close) as extracting Sodium monofluorophosphate from tooth paste.

"what are the listed ingredients"
-Sulphur, Soufre, Resorcine, Resorcinol.

"what country are you in"
-There is really no need for knowledge of where I live.

"how much do you need"
-Little, dosn't matter to me.

"what are you using it for"
-What ever I can make.

"and have you heard of UTFSE (Using The Fucking Search Engine)?"
-No not that term, but I'm going to fucking kill someone if I hear something like that again, I am here for knowledge of Sciences, not on how to use a fucking search engine. I tryed and didn't find much about on extracting Sulphur from Clearasil. I respect others whom respect me, I am inexperienced with this kind of stuff so I don't need to hear "UTFSE" "NOOB" or any type of pathetic language like that. You got any leads Dr. Watson?

Zodiac.

megalomania
September 14th, 2007, 10:13 PM
You disrespect us by asking such a completely asinine question. Sulfur from a cream... You want us to bend over backwards and help you with your homework when you aren't even smart enough to ask an intelligent question. Your problem has so many variables no scientist in the world would be capable of answering the question.

Here is a lead for you, before asking questions at least make some attempt to learn what you are doing. We help those who demonstrate they have some form of scholarly interest, and we help those who don't get prissy. Remember boy, you insulted us by wasting our time with an obvious display of ignorance. You disrespect us by DEMANDING we go out of our way to provide your ignorant ass with help. Then you defame the very people who built this place.

I have a lead: insert head between legs, kiss ass goodbye.