View Full Version : aid on armament books

campomanes
September 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Hello friends
I need aid. Somebody can say book titles to me on fuzes of artillery ammunition, artillery projectiles, pump of aviación.etc
thanks to all

nbk2000
September 19th, 2007, 07:17 AM
First of all, wrong section.

Secondly, IF this HAD been in the right section, we'd ask 'What have you contributed that warrants any consideration of fulfilling this request?'

megalomania
September 19th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Here's how this is supposed to work...

Hello friends,
I am searching for books on fuzes of artillery ammunition, artillery projectiles, pump of aviación, etc. I have searched the worldcat library database, amazon.com, and even google and google scholar, but I have not had much success. Perhaps I am using the wrong search terms, or databases. If anyone could suggest what I should look for, or perhaps a title that can lead me to more references, I would appreciate it. I would like to scan these books if I can get them to make available to the Forum community.

It's not what you ask, it's how you ask it. I have long ago stipulated in the rules that newbies must indicate what legwork and research has been done when asking a question. Kewls and idiots just want us to waste our time answering your petty problems. If you don't show us you have a serious interest in the question by demonstrating what lengths you went to BEFORE resorting to asking us a question, how can you expect us to take you seriously?