View Full Version : Israel asks U.S. foreign aid be paid in EUROS

Vitalis
September 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Not directly related to explosives and weapons, but since the money we give these parasites goes towards acquiring arms, I thought I'd throw this one out there.

To me it proves that their race, the Jewish race is the most disgusting threat to mankind ever. A genetically engineered virus that attacked and killed all who had Jewish DNA would be a most precious thing.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

At least it proves the US dollar is fucking worthless...

hatal
September 24th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Good example for all US citizens what they finance. A bloodsucking ungratefull bastard state, full of shit. And thats putting it mildly.

This wont even hit the second or the third headline in the news (if it even makes in the evening news, probably not). The AIPAC and ADL rules the financial system, the media and America.

You have been colonized! Resistance is futile...

Vitalis
September 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
A similar request by Egypt was turned down a week ago. Kinda tells you who's calling the shots as to foreign aid handed out by the U.S. , doesn't it. It also tells you who the legitimate targets are when the U.S. dollar finally becomes totally useless and we in the United States are made to suffer to finance a war for Israel.

Foreign Minister Levni cited the rapidly declining dollar and it's disfavor as a world currency as reasons for the request.

"In the spirit of Yom Kippur, the United States will not hold Israel to any agreements obligating them to accept Dollars as payment for their foreign aid. We will translate our obligations into Euros or whatever currency that best fits Israel's needs" Secretary Rice said in the Friday, Sept 21 announcement.

"We need to place our Israeli obligations at the top of our national priority list. Israel should not suffer any inconvenience due to currency fluctuations" said Rice before heading off to Camp David.

Call me fucking CRAZY, but I think that whore Condoleezza Rice should put UNITED STATES obligations at the top of our national priority list?!?

Un-Fucking-Believable

nbk2000
September 25th, 2007, 07:36 AM
The jews are getting their money out of dollars (and into euros) prior to the pre-election WMD attack in the US that will be the pretext for martial law.

Also, Google news has ZERO references to this. Only the web search has results, but none of them in the mainstream media that I've been able to find.

This raises the question of "Is it true?".

Any video or audio of this announcement that can be verified?

Vitalis
September 25th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Not yet, I've noticed that myself. It does make perfect sense though as the Jews know their money (and I hesitate to use the word "their") and the USD will be worthless after the attack/martial law event.

I have a question about it sent to the US Department of State, but we shall see if they admit to this one or how long it takes for a reply. Hell, the attack may have happened by then!

Vitalis
September 25th, 2007, 10:10 AM
My response from the U.S. Department of state:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Thank you for contacting the State Department.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Israeli aid in Euros

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Support agent) - 09/25/2007 08:54 AM
Thank you for contacting the U.S. Department of State.

Please accept our thanks for your letter. We truly appreciate the
effort you made to write and covey your views, thoughts and concerns.

The President and Secretary of State will continue to work for a
brighter future for all Americans and all people. We value the input and
support of individuals such as yourself in this endeavor.

We appreciate you contacting the Secretary of State, and while the
Secretary cannot respond personally to every person that writes to her,
please know that all letters to the Secretary are forwarded to her office.

Thank you for contacting us.

I don't know about you, but I think this question-dodging is a fair indicator that the answer is yes, the U.S. will pay Israel's blood money in Euros from now on...

Also remember that google is run by those who would like to hide information like this.

Charles Owlen Picket
September 25th, 2007, 10:18 AM
This raises the question of "Is it true?".
Any video or audio of this announcement that can be verified?

I couldn't find anything what-so-ever on this aside form a few websites wanting me to "buy gold", etc. I AP-wire & N/L* it to see if ANY thing existed on it from ANY reporting agency (al jazerra, fucking Pravda, anything).....Hate to say it but..... looks like BS.

One of the biggest problems is when some information on issues that affect the country as a whole are found to be false is that it casts doubt on the validity of the problem. I feel very strongly about the illegal alien issues facing this country but I am VERY careful as to whom I quote of what information I disseminate.

*AP wire news service has generally all input from news points through-out the world. Nexus Lexus has both case law-pending and news affecting gov & economics.

Vitalis
September 25th, 2007, 12:57 PM
If it wasn't true, why wouldn't the U.S. Department of State flat out deny it to me in our correspondence?

All signs point to it being true, the USD will be less valuable than scrap paper in a few months, so why wouldn't those crafty parasite Israelis get as much as they can as soon as they can?

nbk2000
September 25th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Why waste time denying an internet hoax?

Plus, how many e-mails does the US government get, and how many do you think a federal employee is going to bother answering?

I found it interesting that the #1 Google hit is a blog, and almost every other hit result is an EXACT duplicate of the text of that original blog post, including a LOT of hits on Craigslist, which I think unduly influences Google search results.

Seems like a hoax (even if it IS plausible), unless there is some other verification.

perrymk
September 25th, 2007, 02:15 PM
but I think this question-dodging

At the risk of stating the obvious, I don't think this was question dodging. It reads very much like an automated response. The question wasn't dodged; it simply wasn't responded to.

Vitalis
September 25th, 2007, 02:28 PM
It took a day for an automated response? Wow, they really are slow. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

LibertyOrDeath
September 25th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Perhaps this is a hoax, although it certainly sounds plausible. In any case, the reality is bad enough in my opinion.

Even if America didn't send more of our tax dollars to Israel each year than to any other country (by a long shot), we've spent hundreds of billions of dollars -- not to mention many lives and limbs -- fighting a war in Iraq exclusively for Israel's benefit.

WMDs had nothing to do with it. (Besides, Iraq had just as much a right to WMDs as any other country.) Even oil had nothing to do with it. It was all according to a plan orchestrated by the PNAC. I'm only surprised an attempt wasn't made to plant evidence of WMDs after the invasion.

The Jewish supremacists, their media propaganda machine, and their bought-and-owned politicians are pushing for Iran next. Perhaps the Mossad will conduct a false-flag bombing first and blame it on Iran, Operation Northwoods-style.

For those who haven't done so, read some of the speeches given to US politicians to Israeli lobbying groups like AIPAC, ZOA, or JINSA. You'll find out very quickly who runs the US government. The way "our" government fellates kosher dicks just turns my stomach.

While I honestly don't hate all Jews (some hardly even think of themselves as Jewish and are even anti-Israel), I point out to anyone who will listen that there IS a kind of Jewish political mafia running the show in D.C. It's MUCH more dangerous to the welfare of this country than any ragheads with bombs. And it's not just Jewish nationalists/supremacists, either. The "Christian Zionist" movement, led by shitheads such as Pastor Hagee, is millions-strong and is every bit as insidious. Endless US involvement in Middle Eastern wars for Israel's benefit is their goal.

jpsmith123
September 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Over the years, the Jewish supremacists have made their sentiments, goals and methods abundantly clear:

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one
centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will
understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come
crawling to us on all fours."
Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the
Israeli Defence Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New
York Times 14 April 1983.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

"The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war."
Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Haaretz, 19 March 1972.

"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both peoples together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighbouring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left."
Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department in 1940. From "A Solution to the Refugee Problem" Joseph Weitz, Davar, September 29, 1967, cited in Uri Davis and Norton Mevinsky, eds., Documents from Israel, 1967-1973, p.21.

" If the General Assembly were to vote by 121 votes to 1 in favor of returning to the armistice lines (pre June 1967 borders) Israel would refuse to comply with the decision."
Abba Eban, New York Times June 19, 1967.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

" All this story about the danger of extermination [of Israel in June 1967] has been a complete invention and has been blown up a poseriori to justify the annexation of Arab territory."
Modechai Bentov (an Israeli cabinet minister at the time), Al Hamishmar, 14 April 1972, and quoted in Le Monde, 3 June 1972.

" He [Moshe Dayan] said he regretted not having stuck to his initial opposition to storming the Golan Heights. There really was no pressing reason to do so, because many of the firefights with the Syrians were deliberately provoked by Israel, and the kibbutz residents who pressed the Government to take the Golan Heights did so less for security than for the farmland...... I know how at least 80% of the clashes were started. We would send a tractor to plow some area, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that is how it was".
Moshe Dayan, Israel's Minister of Defence at the time, The N.Y. Times. May 11, 1997.

"It lies upon the people's shoulders to prepare for the war, but it lies upon the Israeli army to carry out the fight with the ultimate object of erecting the Israeli Empire."
Moshe Dayan (Israel Defense and Foreign Minister), on February 12 1952. Radio Israel.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

And on and on ad nauseum...

Since the Jews will accept nothing less than an ethnically pure greater Israel built on land stolen from the Arabs, they will obviously not negotiate in good faith for a just peace with their neighbors. Thus their abominable colonization effort can continue only with the unlimited political, economic, and military support of the U.S. Empire.

And even delusional Jewish supremacists know that Empires rise and fall, and the U.S. Empire is no different.

Thus the supremacists' predicament.

As I see it, the Jews saw their chance when the USSR collapsed. They felt they had a "window of opportunity", i.e., a time period between the end of the Cold War, and the forthcoming economic and/or political collapse of the U.S. Empire (and the rise of other powers, e.g., Russia, China), to use their American hammer to smash Israel's perceived "enemies" in the MidEast, thereby hopefully rearranging the MidEast into an Israeli expansionist-hegemonist friendly version.

Alas we have "PNAC", the subsequent false-flag 9/11 attack, and the resultant so-called "War on Terror"; which is nothing more than the parasite attempting to squeeze the last drop of blood from its host.

IOW, the American beast is being sacrificed on the altar of Zionism.

Bugger
September 27th, 2007, 02:20 PM
As for asking for payment in Euros, €s, instead of U.$. $s, the Israelis overlook the old saying: "Beggars cannot be choosers"!

nbk2000
September 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
They don't beg...they tell the US what to do, and the US does it. :mad:

40%+ percent of the senate is jewish, even though jews constitute 2% or less of the US population.

Bugger
September 27th, 2007, 09:34 PM
(cut) 40%+ percent of the senate is Jewish, even though Jews constitute 2% or less of the US population.
Well, that $uck$! (But do not accuse me of implying that Jews $uck). In that case, I wonder what would happen if they became a 50%+ majority in the $enate. Introduce legislation to make Israel another U$ state? Or to make circumcision compulsory, even though it is against the Fourth Amendment if not voluntary on the part of an informed person capable of deciding for himself (not for a baby)? Now that would really $uck!

hatal
October 3rd, 2007, 04:47 AM
Still couldn't find any authentic sources about this. Is this just a kike joke? Cause if it is, I dont get it! (John Cleese impersonating Hitler, now thats funny! )

superjoint
October 5th, 2007, 12:29 PM
The news is a hoax.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3689

Notice the big red "SATIRE" at the bottom.

Charles Owlen Picket
October 5th, 2007, 09:25 PM
The following is to be found on AP News-Wire and can be found filed by the BBC and NewsWeek:

Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Iran to Replace Dollar with Euro in Foreign Trade

12/5/06
Iran to replace dollar with euro in foreign trade: Finance Minister
TEHRAN, Dec. 4 (Mehr News Agency) – Iran has decided to replace dollar with euro in its foreign trade given the continual impediments and hostile policies directed by U.S. toward the country, Iranian finance minister said on Monday.

According to ISNA, the would-be decision is also more attuned to existing trade volume between Iran and European nations, the country's major economic partners, which is transacted through the 'euro banks'. "Such inclination has been underlying part of our economic policy for awhile and our Oil Stabilization Fund (OSF) in dollar is at its lowest now," Davud Danesh-Jafari continued.

Back in September, the head of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Ebrahim Sheibani had threatened that Iran would resort to dollar-to-euro conversion if the U.S. pressure continued. Moreover, the 9/11 event seemed to consolidate a tentative unanimity being formed on this matter among Iranian statesmen after the emergence of euro in 2000.

Experts believe that less reliance on dollar and conversion to euro may increase Iran's financial flexibility and access to euro accounts would be easier if the U.S. chooses to impose a unilateral economic sanction on the country.

This IS the only story relevant to the issue that concerns the Euro & Dollar I had been able to find that is from sources other than the internet. Source is traceable via common search for "Euro, Dollar, foreign trade".

nbk2000
October 6th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Didn't Saddam want to go to the Euro, instead of the Dollar, for his oil payments?

Didn't we (the US) promptly destroy his country and depose him? :)

I'm thinking Iran is in deep shit very soon. :D

LibertyOrDeath
October 6th, 2007, 03:13 AM
NBK: That is what happened, but the reason for their switch from the US dollar to the Euro was a response to US-Zionist aggression and saber-rattling that had already begun.

What you said earlier basically sums up the situation: "[the Israelis] tell the US what to do, and the US does it." The Israelis (and their agents in the US) want us to attack Iran, so that's what we're going to do, sooner or later.

If Emperor Bushowitz, Rupert Murdoch's media machine, and the B'nai B'rith Brigade can't raise enough popular support for an attack on Iran, then stand by for a false flag attack by the Mossad that will be blamed on Iran, whose president has committed the ultimate blasphemy of [gasp] questioning the Holocaust! :eek:

By the way, if you or anyone else here enjoys discussing this stuff at length, you're invited to come join us at either of these boards:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/
http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/index.php

Not that there's anything wrong with this board, of course ;), but "forbidden" political issues are a primary theme at those boards, while of course this board is mainly focused on forbidden science.

Vitalis
October 17th, 2007, 01:51 AM
The news is a hoax.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3689

Notice the big red "SATIRE" at the bottom.

The big red "SATIRE" was not there when I first read the article. With the "War on Terror" and the Zionist control of the U.S. Government, I don't think it is that far-fetched though.

The nations of the world (especially oil-rich nations) are starting to wise up to the fact that the U.S. is just printing dollars to fund their twisted agenda.

It's just a matter of time, Iraq demanded Euros as payment for oil, so the U.S. declared war on them. Iran is doing it, so soon the U.S. will create a reason to go to war with them. Venezuela has oil reserves, and Hugo isn't fond of the U.S. , so will the U.S. create a reason to go to war with them too?

Canada has vast oil reserves, do you see where I'm going? The U.S. government is bankrupt, they can't fight the entire world...

megalomania
October 17th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Money itself is useless, it's the stuff you buy with it that matters. As long as the US has the oil, food, water, and electricity it will never be bankrupt. If we can strongarm the rest of the world into giving the US its resources through war, prevent other countries from trading or selling their resources, and depress foreign currency, we win...

Vitalis
October 17th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Can we though? That's the Billion dollar question. Do we have enough oil, food, water and electricity to sustain our bullying? We can only wage war if we can buy what matters, and the rest of the world is becoming less and less likely to sell.

We manufacture less and less and have to buy the supplies we need to sustain prolonged warfare. I live in the United States, so I don't want to see another great depression or rationing of essential supplies, but I'm afraid it's becoming more and more likely. :(

Strong-arming the rest of the world can only last so long, just look at the Iraq, we are supposed to be a super power and they are supposed to be backward savages, but they are finding ways to kill plenty of our soldiers.

If we decide to strong-arm other countries, it will only get worse.

Charles Owlen Picket
October 17th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Brent crude just hit $83 and US Light Sweet crude just hit $87 a barrel*. These prices represent what we have to sell. So that we are actually party to our own destruction. These are the highest prices in history. Look for gas prices to reflect that in winter!!!!

You raise the question of weather we can strong-arm the rest of the world on a continual basis and the logical answer is no. But can a consortium of oil producing nations do so...? I believe they already have.

This may be a "chicken or the egg" question. Are we strong-arming the rest of the world or are we responding to being strong-armed? In interaction with world trade we will always be reacting and acting in our own behalf, as that is the nature of trade.

Perhaps it's really time to become what we always said we would not; a protectionist, isolationist nation. We DO have enough technology and man-power to do so. We would not be making the same profits as we do with world trade in place. But we are now a nation of Chinese-made goods!!! This has been the result of NAFTA & GATT. Grotesque folly, which both Republican and Democrat pushed through, time and again.

It's been said that there is not a nickel's worth of difference between the two parties and only a fool believes the posturing of each. I am beginning to see that may be very true.

*Prices reflect quote of 10/16/07, BBC World News.

Vitalis
October 17th, 2007, 11:56 AM
That's why we need Ron Paul for president. It's not going to happen, but it should.

The reason the oil prices are so high is not a lack of oil, but the weak U.S. dollar. It won't be long before we see $100 a barrel oil prices or higher.

I wonder if the morons in this country who are supporting this illegal regime or their counterparts, the Democrats will wake up when they have to pay $10 a gallon for gas.

Higher gas prices mean more expensive trucking, so all the consumer goods we buy like food will raise in price as well.

Charles Owlen Picket
October 17th, 2007, 12:11 PM
The Dems love paying for stuff and getting out the hair shirt and the whip. It lessens their guilt. The Republicans love making money and talking about a market driven economy especially if they can afford the best.

Paul would certainly be a choice.....ANYONE but either of the two major parties. I hate it when someone says that they would "throw their vote away" by voting for someone they believe in. "I have to pick the lessor of the two evils" is total bullshit. The American public has been buying a line of crap for decades with that lie.

I deeply believe that one NEVER throws their vote away by voting for someone they believe in. That is the very essence of the free electorate. To believe otherwise is to concede that America can never be anything but a crypto-totalitarian regime of "market-driven forces" providing the foundation of support for international corporations.

Vitalis
October 17th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I agree, that whole line about the lesser of two evils makes me want to test poison on the people who feed me that bullshit. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

If all the morons who used that line voted for Ron Paul, he may win!

I recently changed my party affiliation to Republican for the sole purpose of voting for Ron Paul in the primaries.

I'm not wasting a vote, I'm voting for the person I feel is best suited for the job. I know he won't win, but for God's sake, vote with your conscience, don't vote for the person you think has a chance of winning.

Who will we have to choose from in the general election? Hilliary Clinton (socialist) and either Rudy Giuliani the scumbag who uses 9/11 to further his political goals or Mitt Romney the bigamist.

Hillary will win and most of the rest of us will lose because of it.

nbk2000
October 17th, 2007, 08:25 PM
The only votes that count are the ones attached to a bullet or a bomb.

Anything else is just a farce designed to keep the masses from the realization that their opinions don't matter in the choice of their leadership and rioting in the streets.

Vitalis
October 17th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Well, since Ron Paul isn't going to win, I have to agree with you. The popular vote doesn't even elect the damn President anyway.

The next President MAY be a good candidate for a bullet, but that is just an opinion of course, and I would't condone such a heinous act. :)

Alexires
October 18th, 2007, 12:21 AM
I agree with NBK. The reason that we even have elections is just to placate people. If you do not worship mammon, you will not get elected....ever, and the people that worship mammon are not the best people to lead our country.

And the things that make money or get votes are not the things that are healthy for the individual. Socialist agenda get votes, but reduce our country (and yours too) to place where welfare pays more than hard labour, and the muds and kikes rule.

The people in power make laws to keep them there, taking power from the individual and donating it to "society", but as long as we have votes, valium and our paychecks, we are content. :rolleyes:

Vitalis
October 18th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Modern day bread and circuses. Well, unless we can unite and crush this sick machine (total carnage) we are in for more of an ass-reaming under Queen Hillary.

Boy would it be a shame if the White House regime, Senate and most of the congress died horrible deaths. Same with all the Presidential candidates except Ron Paul.

In the "new" (but really original Constitutional Republicanism) the content from the old regime could be used as slaves.

Genocide and slavery would play a big part in my fantasy world of a perfect Country. ;)

LibertyOrDeath
October 18th, 2007, 03:12 AM
While I generally agree that elections serve little purpose other than to deceive the population into thinking that they're free, I do strongly believe that a Ron Paul presidency would be a major break from the self-destructive path America has been on for decades. This is one of the very few times when I think voting really can make a difference, as we're FINALLY being given a choice between Jew Party #1 and Jew Party #2. (Yes, Ron Paul is running as a Republican, but he's really quite opposed to the Israel-loving, freedom-hating neocons who have hijacked the party.)

Sick of new gun laws? Paul will veto every one. Hate the CPSC? Paul will probably get rid of it! Heck, Paul would probably even phase out the BATF. This is a guy who hates federal tyranny and wants the Constitution followed to the letter.

With the exception of Ron Paul (and maybe Mike Gravel on the Democratic side), ALL candidates in the current presidential election -- both Republicans and Democrats -- are anti-freedom, anti-Constitution, and pro big government. This is especially true of Giuliani and Hillary, either of whom will turn America into a NYC-style police state. They're also all bought and owned by the Israel lobby.

I realize that Paul doesn't have much of a chance of getting the GOP nomination, as the GOP elite consider him a threat. Nevertheless, unless Paul gets into the White House, you can count on the US continuing to be bled whiter than snow for the benefit of Israel. We're going to have easily spent a TRILLION dollars on Iraq before it ends -- not to mention all those lives and limbs lost -- and the neocons still want to expand the war to Israel's other neighbors.

While most of the American people have finally woken up to the lies that were told about Iraq, AIPAC, JINSA, ZOA, WZO, ADL, and all the other Jewish organizations will continue to get their way as long as mainstream Republicratic politicians are the only choices presented to the American people by the System. And this won't only have foreign policy and financial implications. Because of their immense political power, Jews are already considered a very privileged group worthy of special protections by the US government:

Global Anti-Semitism Review Act (I understand this was signed by Emperor Bushstein):
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/globalantisemtext.html

Did you know that Israel is the sole named beneficiary of a federal anti-boycott law?
http://www.bis.doc.gov/AntiboycottCompliance/Default.htm

In a couple of decades' time, if the threat of Organized Jewry isn't contained, it will be illegal to write the sort of thing I'm writing here, and all of our guns and weapons will have long since been outlawed. Take my word for it: It's already considered a crime on par with murder to hang an empty noose from a tree. Guess who's been pushing the hardest for "hate crimes" legislation? Jews -- not because they love blacks or Mexicans, but because they see such legislation as being in their own ethnic interests.

No, you won't find much "hate crimes" legislation or advocacy for multiracial immigration in Israel. You won't hear Abe Foxman or the B'nai B'rith Brigade railing about Israel not being pluralistic or multicultural enough. That's because Organized Jewry pushes these leftist doctrines on whites while reserving to themselves the right to have an exclusive Jewish ethnostate.

Big Mac
December 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Can we though? That's the Billion dollar question. Do we have enough oil, food, water and electricity to sustain our bullying? We can only wage war if we can buy what matters, and the rest of the world is becoming less and less likely to sell.

We manufacture less and less and have to buy the supplies we need to sustain prolonged warfare. I live in the United States, so I don't want to see another great depression or rationing of essential supplies, but I'm afraid it's becoming more and more likely. :(

Strong-arming the rest of the world can only last so long, just look at the Iraq, we are supposed to be a super power and they are supposed to be backward savages, but they are finding ways to kill plenty of our soldiers.

If we decide to strong-arm other countries, it will only get worse.

We could if we simply followed a few of Hitler's Examples:

1.) Get rid of helping fund a crackwhore, a human incubator, illegal immigrants, and other lazy people who are leeches.

2.) Garner a national identity and pride like before, focusing on becoming strong, productive, and efficient workers who work hard.

3.) Build up a very powerful military.

The only thing we should avoid is going off and starting major wars. That's the problem with America these days. We let the Jews roam around and their commie programs that are destroying our nation by giving money away to the scum of the earth (Israel included in that statement).

Gerbil
December 8th, 2007, 07:07 PM
"We let the Jews roam around and their commie programs that are destroying our nation by giving money away to the scum of the earth"

In a communist state, they'd be worked to death for nothing ;) . Commies have a habit of hating Jews.
Not that democratic socialism's a good thing, of course.

Man Down Under
December 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Jews have a habit of being commies.

jpsmith123
December 9th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Liberty, I don't know how you see it, but in my view the Bush/Cheney terror team was brought to power for one reason and one reason only: to carry out the Jewish PNAC plan.

And this plan is essentially a manifesto for the overthrow of the U.S. government...let's face it you can't do the things the PNACers want to do from anything even remotely resembling a "Constitutional Republic".

Thus the 9/11 false-flag attack was a bold move by desperate people to change the world as we know it.

At this point, I think that unless some miracle happens (e.g., a military revolt), Bush will attack Iran, and shortly thereafter, perhaps as a result of a real or contrived act of retaliatoty "terrorism", martial law will be declared, the full police state will be upon us, and there will be no more Congress (small loss there) and no more elections, for the forseeable future.

Of course all the "mainstream" presidential candidates have pledged to sacrifice the U.S. for Israel, but as overtly corrupt, traitorous and shameless as they are, they probably are not as utterly mad as Bush, thus the Jews really need to act now, while their ideal puppets are in place...two "people" who could murder a million people in cold blood before breakfast without batting an eye.

The point I'm gettng at is that I think there's a fair chance we won't be having any elections next year.

Gerbil
December 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Jews have a habit of being commies.

So why do communist states indulge in anti-Semitic propaganda? Why do they despise Judaism? Greedy big-nosed money hoarders don't seem like the best candidates for the Red Workers' Paradise.
Israel is many things, but communist is not one of them.

Hirudinea
December 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM
So why do communist states indulge in anti-Semitic propaganda? Why do they despise Judaism? Greedy big-nosed money hoarders don't seem like the best candidates for the Red Workers' Paradise.

Actually Israel has a long history of socialism, the Kibuttz (sp) system is based on socialism and collectivism. Look through history and Socialism, Communism has always been very popular with Jews.

LibertyOrDeath
December 12th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Liberty, I don't know how you see it, but in my view the Bush/Cheney terror team was brought to power for one reason and one reason only: to carry out the Jewish PNAC plan.I'm not sure that's why they were brought to power, but I do know that carrying out the PNAC is what they have done and continue to do.

Bush and Cheney are the willing puppets of the neocon Jewish cabal and the Jewish lobby (read: fifth column). It is unambiguous that they are more loyal to Israel than to the US. The same goes for key members of their administration. For example, "Defense" Secretary Gates recently received an award from the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) for his service to Israel.

And this plan is essentially a manifesto for the overthrow of the U.S. government...let's face it you can't do the things the PNACers want to do from anything even remotely resembling a "Constitutional Republic".Definitely true. At this point, most Americans are still blissfully ignorant that their country has been hijacked by Israel loyalists, and the latter are laboring tirelessly to keep it that way. But eventually the truth will get around, and ZOG is going to make sure that the public is helpless when they do wake up.

Many millions of dollars are being invested in the development of technologies such as lightweight, full-coverage body armor that's truly bullet-proof, and substantial progress is being made. And of course high-tech surveillance is becoming ubiquitous. Once the System gains the kind of absolute power that even Orwell's Big Brother would have envied, the Jews will use that System against anyone who so much as speaks a word of criticism against them.

At this point, I think that unless some miracle happens (e.g., a military revolt), Bush will attack Iran, and shortly thereafter, perhaps as a result of a real or contrived act of retaliatoty "terrorism", martial law will be declared, the full police state will be upon us, and there will be no more Congress (small loss there) and no more elections, for the forseeable future.Actually, if ZOG pulls off a false flag attack in the near future, I suspect it will precede an attack on Iran. The reason is that the NIE has basically given the lie to Emperor Bushstein's claims about Iran. If Bushstein attacks Iran now, it could cause a major backlash against the neocons and maybe even wake up the public. But if the Mossad sets off a truck bomb (or worse) in a major American city, and then ZOG blames it on Iran, then the cattle (i.e., most Americans) will be screaming for a retaliatory attack.

Of course all the "mainstream" presidential candidates have pledged to sacrifice the U.S. for Israel, but as overtly corrupt, traitorous and shameless as they are, they probably are not as utterly mad as Bush, thus the Jews really need to act now, while their ideal puppets are in place...two "people" who could murder a million people in cold blood before breakfast without batting an eye.Giuliani will actually be much worse than Bushstein in every way. He's basically a liberal, but he wants to outdo Bushstein when it comes to sucking Jewish cock and bleeding the US dry for Israel. His foreign policy advisors are all Jewish Israeli loyalists.

The Jewish neocons have led this country of cattle to the point where they think "conservative" is synonymous with "warmonger," which in turn generally means anyone who wants to lead to the US into war for Israel. (Few people are advocating for war against anyone but Israel's enemies.)

Look at Giuliani: anti-gun, anti-Constitution, pro-faggot, pro-immigration, and liberal in just about every way; yet Joe Nascar and Sally Shops-A-Lot think he's a "conservative" because "he wants to get tough on Islamofascists who want to take over the US" -- i.e., because he wants to spend trillions of dollars fighting wars for Israel. We can thank the Rupert Murdochs, Michael "Weiner" Savages, Rush Limbaughs, Ann Coulters, David Horowitzes, Daniel Pipes, and all the other kikes and kike-a-likes for that.

With the exception of Ron Paul -- a truly great man, and the only real conservative in the current GOP race -- the other GOP candidates are Israel-firsters as well, though perhaps not all to the same degree. I'm sure the Jews would be much happier having Giuliani in the White House than Mike Huckabee, for example.

Among the Democrats, Hillary Clinton is the biggest Jew-puppet by far. The others aren't as bad, but of course they tend to be terrible on domestic issues. The Democrats are basically neo-Marxists who believe in state-enforced equality of...everything.

Enjoy your (relative) freedom from the Jews while you still can, folks. It probably won't even last ten more years.

jpsmith123
December 14th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure that's why they were brought to power, but I do know that carrying out the PNAC is what they have done and continue to do.

Well if you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, as I do, it follows that Bush/Cheney were in on it, and I think 9/11 was planned before Bush became president. In light of this, I'd bet money that Bush and Cheney were hand-picked for the job. They were the perfect choice, and they've served their masters excellently so far.

Actually, if ZOG pulls off a false flag attack in the near future, I suspect it will precede an attack on Iran. The reason is that the NIE has basically given the lie to Emperor Bushstein's claims about Iran. If Bushstein attacks Iran now, it could cause a major backlash against the neocons and maybe even wake up the public. But if the Mossad sets off a truck bomb (or worse) in a major American city, and then ZOG blames it on Iran, then the cattle (i.e., most Americans) will be screaming for a retaliatory attack.

I think (at least I hope) that they lack the credibility to use another false-flag attack as a war pretext. With so many people now asking questions about 9/11, with so many lies and deceptions already exposed, with their bloody agenda now so utterly transparent, I think they know that another false-flag attack will not be nearly as useful as the last time.

Giuliani will actually be much worse than Bushstein in every way. He's basically a liberal, but he wants to outdo Bushstein when it comes to sucking Jewish cock and bleeding the US dry for Israel. His foreign policy advisors are all Jewish Israeli loyalists.

As far as the bloody Jewish agenda is concerned, I actually don't think any of the potential candidates could hold a candle to Bush/Cheney. Although I certainly see Ghouliani as a standout among the traitorous, amoral, scheming opportunists vying for the role of head ZOG puppet, at the end of the day I just don't think he's got what it takes (i.e., a breathtaking criminal insanity) to take a leading role in the slaughter of the millions of people that most likely will have to die to satisfy the Jew supremacists.

Man Down Under
December 14th, 2007, 06:33 PM

According to the Oxford English Dictionary the term ‘racist’ was coined by Leon Davidovich Bronstein (Leon Trotsky), a jew.

As for Lenin, he had one jew grandparent (Blank, a jewess). Which would be enough to grant him Israeli citizenship, under their blood laws.

A Jew killed the Tsar and his ministers. Many of the Soviet commissars and so on were Jews.

Karl Marx:
http://heretical.com/ofarrell/karlmarx.jpg

Notice the classic jew hook nose.

Charles Owlen Picket
December 15th, 2007, 08:49 AM
...Yea, it's not broken.

Kaydon
December 15th, 2007, 08:20 PM
After the break up of the Soviet Union, Jews swooped in and bought up every Ukrainian television station, newspaper, and radio station - all of them. I would guess that Jews killed more like 12 million. But the masses will never know. As far as the boobs know it was “communists” who did it. And not all of the Jews were communists, their TV tells them.

http://wsi.matriots.com/first_holocaust.html