View Full Version : Jews Pushing Hard To Criminalize Dissent, Especially Over The Internet

jpsmith123
November 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I haven't seen the PowerPoint presentation referred to by the Judenfilth in the following linked document, but I understand it juxtaposes the web site of "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" against alleged "Taliban recruitment websites".

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=fwLYKnN8LzH&b=3577145

I guess anybody who wonders aloud why we cannot see what was on the photos/video made by the 5 "dancing Jews" in Liberty Park on 9/11, for example, or who wonders what made WTC7 collapse, or who wonders why the investigation into the anthrax attacks was stonewalled, is to be deemed a "homegrown terrorist"?

On the bright side, the major role of organized Jewry in the downfall of the U.S. is now plain to see. As more and more people wake up to realize what's happening to our country, the Jews seem to be showing some signs of desperation as they try to micromanage everything, to the point of absurdity; revealing their hand as never before.

nbk2000
November 16th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Ever notice how the jews can (and will) bring up Nazi's and the hollowhoax in EVERYTHING they talk about?

WTF does the hollowhoax have to do with radical Islamic theology?

The more the jews scream about 'conspiracy theory' and how the US government had nothing to do with 9/11, the more I'm inclined to believe the opposite.

Kaydon
November 16th, 2007, 08:07 PM
The more the jews scream about 'conspiracy theory' and how the US government had nothing to do with 9/11, the more I'm inclined to believe the opposite.

Exactly.

They're really running out of things to make us feel sorry for. They're fighting a battle they can't win, Americans and people world-wide are finally starting to realize they are full of shit.

hickey
November 17th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Jews are worse than ragheads as they are manipulative people....
Look what they did to many western governments

Their clout is affecting the political landscape worldwide:mad:

They kept using the holocaust issue to gain symphaty to their cause.....

LibertyOrDeath
November 17th, 2007, 12:54 AM
The situation is a lot worse than most people realize. Jews have never been more powerful in the world than they are today. If the US government catered to their interests any further, this nation would have to be renamed the United States of Israel. Worst of all, most Americans are either clueless about this or don't want to hear about it.

The Jews have done an excellent job of making Americans care about what Jews care about. They've always thought of non-Jews as their slaves and inferiors, but now that's becoming the reality. The fact that Americans are now fighting wars for them -- losing lives, limbs, and astronomical amounts of money -- says it all.

The reason for the Jewish obsession with Nazism is because their constant harping about it helps to perpetuate their status as eternal innocent victims. They believe that gives them the moral high ground and the right to do pretty much anything to anyone:

-- Kick Arabs out of their ancestral homes so that Jews can move in, then brutalize the refugees and condemn those who bravely fight back;
-- Massacre sailors on the USS Liberty so it can be blamed on the Egyptians;
-- Scheme to use the US military to fight the opponents of Israeli hegemony in the Middle East;
-- Demand that the US promote destructive diversity and multiculturalism within its own (open) borders while insisting that Israel remain a Jewish state

The worst thing about it all is that most whites buy into it. :mad:

It's going to get worse, though. Emperor Bushowitz has signed into law the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act (http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_prison_cells_that_await_us/), which is yet another US government endorsement of the "specialness" of Jews. How is anti-Semitism defined? As telling the truth about Jews, of course: pointing out their tribal agenda and their organized subversion of government and societal institutions to achieve it.

Here's an older law that singles Jews out as special:

In 1977, the US Congress passed a law creating the Office of Antiboycott Compliance within the Department of Commerce to make sure that the Arab boycott of Israel does not take root in the US. Such actions would create de facto foreign policy; an area that Congress affirmed is under its jurisdiction. The law established that no US persons may take actions in support of an unsanctioned foreign boycott of a nation that is friendly to the United States. The law mainly applies to Israel, and as a result, nobody in the US may engage in a boycott of Israel in support of the Arab boycott of Israel.
http://www.boycottwatch.org/abi/divest002.htm (Note: this site is almost certainly run by Jews.)

"Hate crime" laws will also be gradually strengthened to the point where any speech offensive to Jews or other special groups will be outlawed -- just as the Jews have made it illegal to so much as publicly question any detail of the holocaust in several European countries. (Of course, when the ragheads get upset about someone skewering their sacred cow, Mohammed, the Jews and their useful idiots scream about how "Islamofascists" want to restrict freedom of speech. Pure kosher hypocrisy.)

So, what's the bottom line to all this? It's given by the title of this thread. Jewish supremacists want criticism of them and other groups that they use to push their agenda (e.g., niggers) outlawed.

Of course, it doesn't help that people like us, who have taken the Red Pill and see through the Jews' schemes, are greatly outnumbered by brainwashed maggots like Hagee's flock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXs8MdmXWY :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some Palestinians have decided that blowing themselves up (with TATP, no less, as it's often the only thing they can get) and taking a few of their oppressors with them is preferable to living in lifelong humiliation under the Jewish boot. I hope we white Americans never allow things to get to that point.

Kaydon
November 17th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I won't be strapping on any explosives and blowing myself up, that's for damn sure.

Is it just me, or is it every day on some news channel they're running their mouths about "hate crimes?" I try to avoid the news as much as I can, but flippin' channels I catch those two words more often than anything else..

Niggers... The Jew bastards have been supporting them far too long, and the whole Civil Rights Movement was backed by a bunch of Communists, and Jews, and Communism is a Jew phenomenon. It's funny to hear people say they hate Communists, but how they love their Jewish friends.... But really, they (Jews and Niggers) are running out of things to try and make Americans feel sorry for..

Speakin of the nigs, http://www.martinlutherking.org/rapperlyrics.html should piss anyone off. Oh and look, one's off of Time Warner records, Time Warner being owned by Jews. Nice.

festergrump
November 17th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Kaydon, you're right. It does piss me off big time.

I'm sure I posted this before back when the Water Cooler was around, but since it's no longer, I will again since it relates to your posted link...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/festergrump/black3x6os.gif

I think it's funny in a "Ha ha.......no shit" sort of way.

Dodecahedron
November 18th, 2007, 09:56 AM
This is absurd. These "Jews" you describe are mostly the jews position of great power; and the same conspiracies you ascribe to the jews collectively, seem to be the actions of a relatively small proportion of the jews in the world. Furthermore, don't most people in such positions of power have similar schemes?
Ever notice how the jews can (and will) bring up Nazi's and the hollowhoax in EVERYTHING they talk about?
I have seen that characteristic before, not in all of the Jewish people I have met, though it is common. But than again, a black might talk about slavery, and if some catastrophe occurred on white people in the recent past, I'm sure a healthy number of white people would "mention" it once in a while (generally to non whites). It's human nature to use anything that one can for gain, such as attention or power. Thats what this is.
Jews are worse than ragheads as they are manipulative people.... Not all jews are manipulative, not all arabs blow themselves up in busses, and indeed, many are/do not. I know many white manipulative people though, though I find most americans to be too lazy to become suicide bombers.
"Hate crime" laws will also be gradually strengthened to the point where any speech offensive to Jews or other special groups will be outlawed -- just as the Jews have made it illegal to so much as publicly question any detail of the holocaust in several European countries. (Of course, when the ragheads get upset about someone skewering their sacred cow, Mohammed, the Jews and their useful idiots scream about how "Islamofascists" want to restrict freedom of speech. Pure kosher hypocrisy.)
So? I've noticed this too, and especially the part of holocaust denial banning is disgusting. That doesn't mean I agree or disagree. It just means that there is a feud between the two cultures and right now the Jewish side has more power. Recall the situation of the US v. USSR. Similar things have happened.
Niggers... The Jew bastards have been supporting them far too long, and the whole Civil Rights Movement was backed by a bunch of Communists, and Jews, and Communism is a Jew phenomenon. It's funny to hear people say they hate Communists, but how they love their Jewish friends.... But really, they (Jews and Niggers) are running out of things to try and make Americans feel sorry for..
?

FesterGrumps comic is funny though. And disgustingly true.

LibertyOrDeath
November 18th, 2007, 11:35 AM
This is absurd. These "Jews" you describe are mostly the jews position of great power; and the same conspiracies you ascribe to the jews collectively, seem to be the actions of a relatively small proportion of the jews in the world.No, it's not ALL Jews, just like not all niggers want to "free the Jena Sis!" and so forth. But a large proportion are sympathetic to their tribe and support the promotion of its agenda, whether on the left (multiculturalism, "hate crimes" laws, gun control) or on the neocon "right" (endless US wars for Israel, suppression of dissent at home, general police-state fascism).

Here's something I want to point out right away: the fact that Jews are a small proportion of the overall population means nothing about their power. Al Capone's gang were a tiny proportion of Chicago's population, yet their power over that city was obviously extensive. It all comes down to organization -- and the Jews are extremely well-organized. Whites, by contrast, are forbidden to organize along similar ethnic lines. Jews have set the rules, and they have the vast numbers of niggers, other non-whites, and leftist whites to add clout to those rules.

Jews are probably the most ethnocentric people on the planet, with a seemingly uncountable number of political organizations devoted to promoting their tribal interests: AIPAC, JINSA, WZO, ZOA, ADL, AJC, WJC,... The list is quite long, and these organizations have Congress and the US government by the balls. Jews are already a small proportion of the population, so how successful could all these groups be if only a small percentage of this small percentage were active in such groups?

Then there are all the neocon think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute which aren't officially Jewish but have been hijacked by neocon Jews into serving their purposes: chiefly, promoting the US War on Islam. The same is true for many media outlets and most of talk radio, as Zionist Jews like Rupert Murdoch own a disproportionate share of these platforms.

Furthermore, don't most people in such positions of power have similar schemes?With the exception of the Mafia, which operates in a manner similar to organized Jewry (just more violent), the answer is no. Most non-Jews in positions of power are in it for themselves and perhaps their families. Jews in positions of power use that power to benefit their tribe and Israel.

"Hate crime" laws will also be gradually strengthened to the point where any speech offensive to Jews or other special groups will be outlawed -- just as the Jews have made it illegal to so much as publicly question any detail of the holocaust in several European countries. (Of course, when the ragheads get upset about someone skewering their sacred cow, Mohammed, the Jews and their useful idiots scream about how "Islamofascists" want to restrict freedom of speech. Pure kosher hypocrisy.)So? I've noticed this too, and especially the part of holocaust denial banning is disgusting. That doesn't mean I agree or disagree. It just means that there is a feud between the two cultures and right now the Jewish side has more power. Recall the situation of the US v. USSR. Similar things have happened.What do you mean, "So"? Do you really think whites shouldn't care if their rights to speak freely about racial issues are infringed upon?! Especially when other groups will be free to condemn Whitey and, increasingly, even physically attack him?

Organized Jewry has a long history of using non-whites as a weapon against whites. Again, if you're sincerely doubting all this and are not merely a Jew yourself, I want to recommend some reading for you to get up to speed:

http://www.martinlutherking.org/ma-chapter18.html
http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/books.htm#articles

The goal is to leave whites completely defenseless: verbally through hate crimes/speech laws, and physically through gun control. See my post (#3) on this thread for a quote by a Jew who all but states this outright:

http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?p=97323#post97323

The machinations of Big Jewry are subtle in many ways, but there is plenty of evidence for them if you know where to look and keep your mind open. Believe me, I used to think all the talk about "ZOG" and such was along the lines of hokey UFO conspiracy garbage, but it really is true.

I cannot possibly present all the evidence that's out there merely by posting on a discussion board. You need to read the works of MacDonald in particular if you want a well-documented presentation of the subversive crimes of Jewry against the West.

Kaydon
November 18th, 2007, 02:35 PM
This is absurd. These "Jews" you describe are mostly the jews position of great power; and the same conspiracies you ascribe to the jews collectively, seem to be the actions of a relatively small proportion of the jews in the world. Furthermore, don't most people in such positions of power have similar schemes?

This is true, however a very disproportionate number of Jews are in power. The Jews are a small population world-wide, so their "small proportion" actions, are very devastating.

It's obvious that a divided people is a weak people. The Powers That Be understand the importance of unity and have done everything in their power to create divisions within the White Race.

Since the White Race is the majority, it's imperative that they use divide and conquer tactics against us. United, the White Race poses a serious threat to their pro-multicultualist ideology; an ideology that is politically and economically driven. Any sort of unity by the majority along with a shared common denominator would be detrimental to such political and economic agendas.

The only ones benefitting from racial and cultural diversity, are those with self-serving political and economic agendas. This includes the continued exploitation of non-Whites. With a little thought, it's not hard to see how racist views are formed by all parties involved.

I have seen that characteristic before, not in all of the Jewish people I have met, though it is common. But than again, a black might talk about slavery, and if some catastrophe occurred on white people in the recent past, I'm sure a healthy number of white people would "mention" it once in a while (generally to non whites). It's human nature to use anything that one can for gain, such as attention or power. Thats what this is.

The White Race has endured plagues, famine, ethnic discrimination, wars, genocide and slavery. Who helped the White Race overcome the aforementioned? Who showed compassion for the White Race? Nobody, and I repeat, nobody. The White Race forged ahead against all odds and went on to accomplish great feats unmatched by all other races combined. That's the difference between Whites and Blacks. That's the unmitigated truth and fact of the matter.

Did the White Race make excuses and blame others? Did the White Race demand preferential treatment and reparations? Absolutely not. The White Race wasn't afforded the luxury to place blame and use it as an excuse not to succeed. History is a testament to that irrefutable and undeniable fact. For those who use the term minority, let it be known that the real minority in this world has been, and is the White Race.

Not all jews are manipulative, not all arabs blow themselves up in busses, and indeed, many are/do not. I know many white manipulative people though, though I find most americans to be too lazy to become suicide bombers.

Ah, yes... The Good/Bad argument, fail.

So? I've noticed this too, and especially the part of holocaust denial banning is disgusting. That doesn't mean I agree or disagree. It just means that there is a feud between the two cultures and right now the Jewish side has more power. Recall the situation of the US v. USSR. Similar things have happened.

?

FesterGrumps comic is funny though. And disgustingly true.

Convienently though, no one mentions Stalin's genocide of some 30 Million Christians... and the Jews cry about a false number of 6 Million.

hickey
November 18th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Dodecadhedron are you implying you are a jew?

Charles Owlen Picket
November 19th, 2007, 06:43 AM

Do you have a problem with dissent? The only method of intelligent discourse when dealing with political issues is to think outside the box. To silence such thinking by negative implication is childish. What's more it (his being a Jew) shouldn't even matter. If you can add something of substance to a conversation; go for it. If not...shut the fuck up and learn. I would love to have some wet back drop in here and provide insight as to his perspective on illegal immigration.

nbk2000
November 19th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Someone recently mentioned to me how the initials of your username are C.O.P. ;)

What's your opinion on the state of law enforcement in this country? :p

hickey
November 19th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Charles Owlen Picket or I just call you the picketing barnyard owl; I am just suspicious about his reaction( dodecahedron)..
I have no problem if dodecahedron and you are Jews if you can explain your Jewish side why such things are happening which can only be blamed (partly) on the arrogance of that culture.

Charles Owlen Picket
November 19th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Someone recently mentioned to me how the initials of your username are C.O.P. ;)

What's your opinion on the state of law enforcement in this country? :p

Not purposely. The UN actually came from a mistake. There was a Gentleman who fought in Rhodesia; who I consider quite a hero, & so on....
But that's a damn interesting question as I just found something that would impact (in most powerful way) the discussions herein.
House Bill 4128 - Criminal Code Modernization and Simplification Act of 2007. If this Bill passes in it's entirety we would all be facing some serious shit.

Just my opinion; law enforcement is a reflection of the community from which it springs. If one examines Federal Law Enforcement, the self enriching actions are quite clear. As anyone who remembers the barbarism of Waco could account; they are self aggrandizing shits. Why does this country even need several "Feed" agencies? It's an issue of historical button agencies striving to continue to live on. DEA was the old Fed Bu of Narcotics, ATF was the revenuers from the 20's. They're leeches. But aside from that I would characterize only Fed Gov LE that way as I believe that each community imparts a different "flavor" to it's agencies. Some are Barny Fife jokes. Some are dangerous & nasty. There is a big difference between Fed and State in both LE and corrections. However, I think most all LE in this country is over funded. I pay deep taxes for idiots sleeping under bill-boards. Just like the public schools in this country they are top heavy with administration as well. When I go to the local "Town Hall" & the ting cost a Hell of a lot, I know someone abused the public troff to make a nice little home for themselves.
If one were to compare this countries LE agencies to another English speaking country you would see it is quite top heavy. I basically think that they are inefficient & wasteful. What's your opinion?

I have a copy of House Bill 4128 - that's seriously new shit (2007-11-8) and pretty ugly. I don't like it one bit when speech becomes a crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey "hicky" or dicky or whatever: I'm not even going to deal with the Jew thing: I'm not a fucking jew but calling someone a jew when they attempt to counter a specific opinion diminishes a discourse. If we all fall in lockstep with an opinion, where is the discussion? Shutting someone down with a name-calling response is generally considered the mark of the uneducated. I'm repeating myself from the 1st post now so I'll drop it...

Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead.
—Aristotle,

hickey
November 19th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Your kneejerk reaction to my post invites suspicion about your background and also does not convince me that you are indeed an educated person, but but just mere a pretender.

The point that diminishes a discourse is when someone ( due to percieved seniority) bullies a newcomer thinking that he can easily intimidate him to submission.
Well Picketing Barnyard Owl ....sit tight ,as you're in for a surprise.:D:p

Charles Owlen Picket
November 20th, 2007, 09:15 AM
OK, OK...I'll back off. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I know when I'm out of my league.... (Wow, that was a close call!)

nbk2000
November 20th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Someone in this discussion needs to shut-up.

Aristocles
November 20th, 2007, 01:59 PM
In my short tenure here, Charles Owlen Picket has exhibited an intellect; and conducts himself in a reasoned and rational manner.

I would like to throw my opinion as to "the poe-leece", in general.

When I first went to college, law school was the goal. So, I figured, upon entrance, that since thee was no pre-law program, I'd go for a degree in CRJ with a minor in POLYSCI. Yes, retarded. It did not take log to realize that CRJ Majors were as a group, idiots. It was composed of niggers and impotent little troglodytes (being a 300 pound national level powerlifter, I could both see and say this to them). After fleeing this crowd, I discovered a degree in PHI and LOG would serve me well.

The is the crux of what I want o get across: the people becoming officers, to a man (or woman) lacked something. They went into it with a feeling of impotence. They needed the gun, badge, and "authority" to feel adequate.

Now, it's my belief that once in the job, it goes to the next level. Meaning, they then become little dictators with their own little fiefdoms.

I understand that, on a local level, they do in ways reflect their community. But it falling steadily away as they all become infected with the "us verses them" mentality. The cop culture has infected even the locals, it seems. It really follows from my observations, it's just that on a small, local level many of the cops who do not attend college become inevitably COPS, while in the department itself.

Perhaps my judgment is colored from so many bad experiences with them. You know, where they hear about your size and bring half a dozen cars for nothing?

Please do not mistake this post, I am just trying to add, and in no way am I being disrespectful, Charles.

++++++=

Don't quote whole posts. NBK

Dodecahedron
November 22nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
This has no importance. But to clarify, I am not a Jew.

No, it's not ALL Jews, just like not all niggers want to "free the Jena Sis!" and so forth. But a large proportion are sympathetic to their tribe and support the promotion of its agenda...Jews are probably the most ethnocentric people on the planet, with a seemingly uncountable number of political organizations devoted to promoting their tribal interests
I think this hits the nail on the head. And who can say why this is? You claim that there is an organised Jewish Conspiracy. I do not completely deny this possibility, but I think it be unlikely. Rather, perhaps it is a function of the culture? Or religion? (Though, as for claims that it is a genetic issue, I find that highly unlikely)
...as Zionist Jews like Rupert Murdoch own a disproportionate share of these platforms.
You mean bastards like Rupert Murdoch. Pointing out such things is similar to claiming that facts such as "Wendy's' logo prominently features the colour red, and indeed "Ronald" McDonald wears a red nose, and red striped stockings" provide subtle evidence for fast food restaurants being controlled by a revived Mao tse Tung.
What do you mean, "So"? Do you really think whites shouldn't care if their rights to speak freely about racial issues are infringed upon?! Especially when other groups will be free to condemn Whitey and, increasingly, even physically attack him?
I am indeed concerned, but not solely about "Whitey's" right to speaking freely about "racial" issues, but rather for a person's right to speak freely about any issues in general. After that's dealt with, other groups condemning or attacking "Whitey", unjustly, should get what's coming to them (i.e. similar to an eye for an eye thinking). By the same token, if "Whitey" attacks, unjustly, he should get what's coming to him.
As for the post you provided me, several things must be said:
1) I remind you, hypocrisy is a universal human trait
2) Secession is generally fought against by the country being seceeded from.
3) I agree that it is disgusting that such groups as "Black Entertainment Television" exist. But there are two basic things you can say about it, as in the following scenario: "A man walks into a populated room and announces the news, that a cult has just massacred a large number of people (think Manson). One person exclaims 'Well we should stop them' and simultaneously another exclaims 'Why can't we?' [do the same]. "
4) Jews are where this "diversity" rubbish is coming from?! I was under the impression that it was the liberals in general and hippie philosophy.
5) This Earl Raab sounds like a real bastard. And likely not representative of too many Jews.
6) The other points discussed in the thread.

As for "hate crimes" I don't think I need to say it here of all places, but such a classification boils down to making certain thoughts illegal; which is frankly nobody's business, no matter what.

The only ones benefitting from racial and cultural diversity, are those with self-serving political and economic agendas. This includes the continued exploitation of non-Whites. With a little thought, it's not hard to see how racist views are formed by all parties involved
And, of course, the people who are "included" benefit as well. And your point about "racist views" is well taken.
The White Race forged ahead against all odds and went on to accomplish great feats unmatched by all other races combined. That's the difference between Whites and Blacks.
If your grandfather became a world champion boxer, led a country from ruin to prosperity, and invented calculus, this means I should automatically bow down to you? And in fact, the Chinese (or "yeller-niggers") had incredible scientific advances, far ahead of their time, when Europe was still a cesspool. Then it stagnated and degraded, but chances are we will too. And while we're at it, the arabs did some fascinating things.
Did the White Race make excuses and blame others? Did the White Race demand preferential treatment and reparations?
Did the "White Race" make excuses and blame others? I dunno... Lucifer, "We are god's pets", Witches, Fate, the neighbors, and relevant here... foreigners, sound alright? And who could we have complained to, as we were technically the majority... perhaps, priests, nobles, kings, gods and bartenders?

Convienently though, no one mentions Stalin's genocide of some 30 Million Christians
You just have.

Seems awful lot like a complaint of some sort doesn't it?

~

C.O.P. : "I don't like it one bit when speech becomes a crime." I like it even less when thought already is one.

As for "Hickey", when your three posts in this topic (so far) consist of:
1) Are you Jewish
2) I will call you a silly name while defending myself of above
3) You are merely pretending to be educated and don't "bully" me
Than you make a perfect counterexample to "Whitey's" alleged superiority!

As Charles said, dissenting views are important (to paraphrase). However, actually having a point/substance helps is one of the criteria.

hickey
November 23rd, 2007, 05:35 AM
Bullseye....:p
Surely "(hickeyed or bruised ") one vertices of your Jewish "dodecahedral" ego!:D

LibertyOrDeath
November 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
I think this hits the nail on the head. And who can say why this is? You claim that there is an organised Jewish Conspiracy. I do not completely deny this possibility, but I think it be unlikely. Rather, perhaps it is a function of the culture? Or religion? (Though, as for claims that it is a genetic issue, I find that highly unlikely.)No, I don't claim any large-scale Jewish conspiracy -- though the Iraq invasion most certainly was the result of a conspiracy by Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, and other Jews associated with Bush's administration.

What I claim is that the Jewish ethnic group is extremely ethnocentric and therefore is largely (but not completely) unified in pushing its interests. It's a kind of nationalism more than anything else, but it has effects similar to a conspiracy. This is completely obvious in light of (1) the sheer number and prominence of Jewish advocacy groups in the United States, AND (2) the results those groups get. There is a reason why every UN resolution critical of Israel is summarily vetoed by the US, even when clearly deserved and although every other country votes in favor; it's the same reason why Israel gets more US foreign aid than any other country, in spite of Israel's relatively high economic status. It's also the reason why Israel's indiscriminate bombings of civilians in Lebanon in 2006 were called "self-defense" by the White House, but Lebanese and Palestinian attacks on Israeli soldiers who are occupying land illegally are called "terrorism."

Certainly culture plays a role in Jewish ethnocentricity. The religious traditions of Judaism are part of that culture, but Jews are not defined by their religion; in fact, a majority of Israelis are not religious, and belief in Judaism is not the criterion on which Jewish identity or Israeli citizenship is determined (being born to a Jewish mother is).

You mean bastards like Rupert Murdoch. Pointing out such things is similar to claiming that facts such as "Wendy's' logo prominently features the colour red, and indeed "Ronald" McDonald wears a red nose, and red striped stockings" provide subtle evidence for fast food restaurants being controlled by a revived Mao tse Tung.No, I mean "Zionist Jews like Rupert Murdoch." The fact that a Zionist Jew owns Fox News is clearly important to understanding why Fox is so biased toward the neocon, pro-war point of view. Merely being a bastard does not make one a Zionist.

I am indeed concerned, but not solely about "Whitey's" right to speaking freely about "racial" issues, but rather for a person's right to speak freely about any issues in general. After that's dealt with, other groups condemning or attacking "Whitey", unjustly, should get what's coming to them (i.e. similar to an eye for an eye thinking). By the same token, if "Whitey" attacks, unjustly, he should get what's coming to him.I have no problem with this. My problem is with the fact that whites are the only group who are not allowed to organize as whites. And Jewish organizations have been pushing for this situation for decades.

I cannot possibly present all the evidence for this by posting on a discussion board. Once again, I refer you to the writings of Kevin MacDonald.

As for the post you provided me, several things must be said:
1) I remind you, hypocrisy is a universal human traitI'm talking primarily about a certain kind of hypocrisy that's destroying the West: promoting multiculturalism and "diversity" in Western nations while insisting on the right of Jews to have their own Jewish state.

2) Secession is generally fought against by the country being seceeded from.Are you referring to Israel here? LOL, I wouldn't exactly call its founding "secession." It was more like a brutal ethnic cleansing, ideologically rooted in a belief in Jewish superiority.

3) I agree that it is disgusting that such groups as "Black Entertainment Television" exist. But there are two basic things you can say about it, as in the following scenario: "A man walks into a populated room and announces the news, that a cult has just massacred a large number of people (think Manson). One person exclaims 'Well we should stop them' and simultaneously another exclaims 'Why can't we?' [do the same]. ""Why can't we?" is right. Why can't whites have ANY group or organization of their own without the ADL labeling it a "hate group"?

4) Jews are where this "diversity" rubbish is coming from?! I was under the impression that it was the liberals in general and hippie philosophy.Yes, the "diversity is our strength" crap has largely Jewish origins, and modern leftism is an outgrowth of that. Again, I refer you to Prof. MacDonald.

5) This Earl Raab sounds like a real bastard. And likely not representative of too many Jews.Jews have a long history of association with leftism. Raab's position most certainly IS representative of organized Jewry. This is easily researched by anyone who cares to; MacDonald is a good starting point for historical research, as he cites numerous sources (most of them Jewish). Or if you wish to focus on the present, simply read plenty of Jewish online publications and read their take on things. Example:

http://www.ocjewishlife.com/stories/xarchive.php?id=170

“Ours is just one of 30 ADL regional offices, and a modest one at that, but we’ve been the flashpoint for civil rights issues nationwide. We’ve been on the forefront of confronting such issues as anti-immigration, anti-Zionist/anti-Israel issues on college campuses, and Holocaust denial, because they’re happening here.”
“There’s a connection between anti-Semitism and other hate crimes,” explained Joyce Greenspan, who was the executive director of the ADL Orange County/Long Beach office for 12 years before retiring this summer and who is being honored at the gala. “It’s the canary in the coal mine. Behind anti-Semitism there are other kinds of hate. It’s a red flag for understanding the broader picture.”
ADL Highlights
1981- ADL Model Hate Crime Legislation
1983- “National Anti-Defamation League Day” declared by President Ronald Reagan
1985- A World of Difference Institute established to fight against prejudice and promote diversity
1987- Shaare Tefila Congregation v. Cobb hate crime Supreme Court case: Supreme Court ruling that Jews are under the protection of the hate crime statute

There are some issues on which Organized Jewry isn't monolithic, but even when this is the case, the point of disagreement generally revolves around what's good for the Jews:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A23511-2002Dec21?language=printer

So Organized Jewry can be thought of as a nation-within-a-nation, constantly pushing for their own interests and loyal primarily to themselves and to Israel. Of course no Jew is ever likely to admit this outright, but Jewish words often betray their agenda, as in the quotes above. Of course the Jews will always object, "That's just one Jew speaking!" but actions speak louder than words. We have no other basis on which to draw conclusions.

Asriel
November 26th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I haven't seen the PowerPoint presentation referred to by the Judenfilth in the following linked document, but I understand it juxtaposes the web site of "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" against alleged "Taliban recruitment websites".

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=fwLYKnN8LzH&b=3577145

I guess anybody who wonders aloud why we cannot see what was on the photos/video made by the 5 "dancing Jews" in Liberty Park on 9/11, for example, or who wonders what made WTC7 collapse, or who wonders why the investigation into the anthrax attacks was stonewalled, is to be deemed a "homegrown terrorist"?

On the bright side, the major role of organized Jewry in the downfall of the U.S. is now plain to see. As more and more people wake up to realize what's happening to our country, the Jews seem to be showing some signs of desperation as they try to micromanage everything, to the point of absurdity; revealing their hand as never before.

Dude, "organized jewery" trying to bring "the downfall of america" are you on drugs or are you so deluded into thinking that there are such ridiculous conspiricies as that. Well what now? The evil communists are trying to impurify our precious bodily fluids? Come on, get real.

Aristocles
November 26th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Dude, "organized jewery" trying to bring "the downfall of america" are you on drugs or are you so deluded into thinking that there are such ridiculous conspiricies as that. Well what now? The evil communists are trying to impurify our precious bodily fluids? Come on, get real.

Well, that's it, I am convinced! The power of your argument is overwhelming...

You convinced me with the "are you on drugs" and the oldie but goodie "impurify" arguments, those are real deal closers of logical argumentation. Keep up the arcane references to Kubric movies, those are real winners, here! :D

Cheers to Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper: "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." :rolleyes:

Ever notice browbeating sarcasm seems to portend lack of rational argument?

LibertyOrDeath
November 26th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Asriel,

You are almost certainly a Jew yourself, judging by your post above and by this one:

http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showpost.php?p=97847&postcount=90

Heck, your username is even an anagram of "Israel." Thus, it stands to reason that you'll defend your tribe against all accusations.

However, in keeping with what Charles said earlier, I personally don't believe in shouting down dissenters -- unlike Jews who have gotten debate over the Holocaust outlawed in several European countries, or who summarily ban dissenting voices from neocon boards (Little Green Footballs, Hannity's board, etc.), and who are pushing for "hate speech" laws in the US and elsewhere. I don't need to sink to the level of Organized Jewry, because the truth is on my side.

So, if you can use reasoned argument to rebut any of the many points made against Organized Jewry in this thread, please go ahead and do so. But simply screaming, "YOU'RE CRAZY!" or "YOU'RE ON DRUGS!" isn't likely to cut it here. Please read the whole thread, make your counterarguments, and we can take it from there.

Kaydon
November 26th, 2007, 01:41 PM
There are two kinds of people that defend Jews and anything to do with Jews.

1. Jews
2. Sheep

No sane human being would deny ZOG.

Krav Maga was developed in Czechoslovakia and Hungary by Imi Lichtenfeld. Technically, it wasn't developed by Israelis ;) Since Israel wasn't around then.

But, Liberty, you must understand without their childish character assassinations and insult they wouldn't have an argument! :D

Asriel
November 26th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Hey guess what,
1. I'm not trying to debate you, because I know I'm not going to change your mind, you're far to embedded in your own make-believe world for anything I say to change your mind, so that is why I'm not wasting my energy trying to debate you, hence me just having fun with random Kubrick references.
2. The anagram is actually coincidental, I chose it because it's the name of a character in a book series I enjoy.
3. LOD, you can talk all you want about your little conspiracy theories, but the truth isn't on your side, and I know I'm not going to convince you of the idiocy of your conspiracy theories, so I'm not going to bother.
4. I never knew the neo-nazi movement seemed to have such a strong following on this board, anyway I certainly found that out quick.

Aristocles
November 26th, 2007, 05:47 PM
I am curious. Do you mean to imply that anyone who makes observations about Jewish influence in America is by definition a neo-nazi? Or just certain ones?

Would you say that the book, "Stealth Pacs: Lobbying Congress for Control of U.S. Middle East Policy" or maybe "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy" were written by neo-nazi, livers in a "make-believe world", idiot conspiracy theorists?

From my short experience here, it appears that sarcasm and sniping gets you no where. I'd stick to logical argumentation, as LOD advised, or I just would not comment.

Hell, it may be another year before I even consider posting in a Chemistry proper, forum.

Kaydon
November 26th, 2007, 06:10 PM
http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs9910c.html

So, Jews are great people, huh? This doesn't happen to "good people" (http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/HistoryJewishPersecution.htm)

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

http://www.white-nationalist.info/primer/

It's clear Asriel is either a Jew or a Sheep. It's also clear that all this person can is claim that organized Jewery doesn't exist, but this person can provide no irrefutable facts to back up this claim. Sorry to bust your bubble kid, but the truth is on our side and your lies will crumble.

You're either going to address everything presented, and provide evidence to support yourself or cease with your trolling.

BTW: Learn a new buzz phrase other than "Neo-Nazi" Surely you, master of all knowledge who "knows" but can't prove organized Jewery doesn't exist is creative enough to muster up something more interesting.

P.S.

"This system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is clear that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the U.S. is not uttering a single word." Bin Laden said that in the 2001 video denying involvement in the WTC incident.

"We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests, not the interests of the Jews." Bin Laden said this in 1998.

"There is a great danger for the United States of America. That great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen , in whichever land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have created a State within a State, and when they are opposed, they attempted to strangle the nation financially as in the case of Portugal and Spain." Benjamin Franklin

"If they are not excluded from the United States by the Constitution, within less than a hundred years they will stream into our country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us, and change our form of government for which Americans have shed their blood and sacrificed life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded, within 200 years our children will be working in the fields to feed the Jews, while they remain in the Counting House gleefully rubbing their hands." Benjamin Franklin

"I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jew forever, your children`s children will curse you in your grave." Benjamin Franklin

1787, at The Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Asriel
November 26th, 2007, 08:47 PM
1. No I do not mean to infer that anyone who makes these ridiculous and frankly libelous claims are neo-nazis, but the fact that many of the people on this forum I've seen talk about how great the aryan race is, it's not exactly a huge leap of logic.
2. So you're saying that because bad things have happened to the jews then that means they are bad people, disregarding the fact that unrightful discrimination exists in the world, what you're saying is that because a woman is raped 3 times she deserves it? That makes no sense whatsoever.
3. I'm sorry to be bursting your bubble but you haven't produced any real proof I looked at those sights and it is a mixture of hate-filled rhetoric and unfounded conjecture, and as you are the one making the affirmative claim, that there is some sort of massive jewish conspiricy, the burden of proof lies with you, not me.
4. Ok, sorry but quotes by psychotic islamic extremists are not exactly a credible source.
5. Ah, so benjamin franklin, a man who lived hundreds of years ago in a backwards society that encouraged slavery, sexism, and genocide (the native americans), is suddenly infallible, sorry, but it's going to take more than the opinion of an dead old man to actually qualify as an argument.
6. P.S. Kaydon, actually read that whole site about what has happened to the jews, you might just learn a thing or two.

Kaydon
November 26th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Your comprehension skills are lacking.

You were specifically told to go back and address previous rebuttals before responding. The fact that you refused to do so, clearly shows that your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on. If it had, then you would have had no trouble refuting every point outlined in rebuttals to your posts. You failed to do so despite being asked.

You're through trying to manipulate and control this debate with your "selective interpretation." You've been proven wrong on every count.

1. No I do not mean to infer that anyone who makes these ridiculous and frankly libelous claims are neo-nazis, but the fact that many of the people on this forum I've seen talk about how great the aryan race is, it's not exactly a huge leap of logic.

There are a few who idolize Hitler, but there are many who don't. I think the whole Nazi Germany/Hitler thing has to do with there being some ideological overlap between Nazism and White Nationalism with regard to race and nation.

Nazi imagery hurts the White Nationalist cause because of the stigma attached to Nazi Germany. I've also been a critic of the use of Nazi imagery when promoting White Nationalism for that very reason, among other reasons. On the other hand, I believe in freedom of speech and abhor political correctness.

Be that as it may, I don't believe that the use of Nazi imagery should deter those who are interested in White Nationalism. Like with any cause, White Nationalism has it's more extreme elements. The core message of White Nationalism is what matters.

Regardless of what I see as being negative, counterproductive and even harmful, I remain committed to the White Nationalist cause. Our race, nations and cultures are under assault. We cannot let ideological disagreements interfere with what serves the common good of our race and nations.

I don't think there is any standard by which people have to justify their pride in something. For example, my mom is proud of her plants. Personally, I think having pride in plants is stupid, but since that makes her feel good, I'd never say anything negative to her.

As far as race and nation is concerned, I think pride is a healthy thing. People who have no pride in such things are apathetic and complacent. That, of course, can have nothing but negative consequences.

Think of your race and nation as being extensions of your family and home. Most of us have pride in our families and homes. Why not have pride in our race and nations?

Even if nationalism didn't exist, people would segregate based on race, culture and religion. Those are all common denominators. People are tribal and territorial by nature. I see nationalism as reflecting our tribal instincts.

2. So you're saying that because bad things have happened to the jews then that means they are bad people, disregarding the fact that unrightful discrimination exists in the world, what you're saying is that because a woman is raped 3 times she deserves it? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Right..... It's just some unfortunate coincidence that nations throught all of history have hated the Jew and ousted them? Are you going to parrot the same reverberated garbage?

3. I'm sorry to be bursting your bubble but you haven't produced any real proof I looked at those sights and it is a mixture of hate-filled rhetoric and unfounded conjecture, and as you are the one making the affirmative claim, that there is some sort of massive jewish conspiricy, the burden of proof lies with you, not me.

War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser

WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 -- the 9/11 commission -- in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Zelikow's casting of the attack on Iraq as one launched to protect Israel appears at odds with the public position of President George W. Bush and his administration, which has never overtly drawn the link between its war on the regime of former president Hussein and its concern for Israel's security.

{snip}

Zelikow made his statements about ”the unstated threat” during his tenure on a highly knowledgeable and well-connected body known as the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB), which reports directly to the president.

He served on the board between 2001 and 2003.

”Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,” Zelikow told a crowd at the University of Virginia on Sep. 10, 2002, speaking on a panel of foreign policy experts assessing the impact of 9/11 and the future of the war on the al-Qaeda terrorist organisation.

”And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell,” said Zelikow.

The statements are the first to surface from a source closely linked to the Bush administration acknowledging that the war, which has so far cost the lives of nearly 600 U.S. troops and thousands of Iraqis, was motivated by Washington's desire to defend the Jewish state.

The administration, which is surrounded by staunch pro-Israel, neo-conservative hawks, is currently fighting an extensive campaign to ward off accusations that it derailed the ”war on terrorism” it launched after 9/11 by taking a detour

{snip}

Even though members of the 16-person PFIAB come from outside government, they enjoy the confidence of the president and have access to all information related to foreign intelligence that they need to play their vital advisory role.

Known in intelligence circles as ”Piffy-ab”, the board is supposed to evaluate the nation's intelligence agencies and probe any mistakes they make.

The unpaid appointees on the board require a security clearance known as ”code word” that is higher than top secret.

SOURCE: Interpress Service News Agency - Mar 29, 2004 http://ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=23083

Interestingly enough Richard Perle and Douglas Feith participated in a 2000 project report on securing Israeli interests! It is widely known as "A Clean Break:A New Strategy for Securing the Realm." On chilling statement from that report reads:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions." http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

On a side note General Tommy Franks himself conceded that defending Israeli security was at least one reason for the war....

General Tommy Franks: Threat on Israel "Justified" Pre-Emption

The threat of a missile attack on Israel was one reason justifying a pre-emptive strike against Iraq, Gen. Tommy Franks said. Franks, who retired from the U.S. military last year after leading the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, said he supported the Bush administration policy of pre-emption. "The reason we could not afford to give up time is because we wanted the water infrastructure to remain in place," Franks said Monday at the National Press Club. "We wanted the oil infrastructure in Iraq to remain in place. We did not want to subject ourselves and Israel to the potential consequence of a long-range missile being fired into Tel Aviv or Jerusalem." Franks also said Israel's conflict with the Palestinians fuels anti-U.S. resentment in the Middle East.

SOURCE: 'Cleveland Jewish News' - Quoting the 'Jewish Telegraph Agency' - August 10th, 2004

To make matters even more interesting the popular Israeli newspaper Haaretz even pointed out in an article how the architects of the war were 25 mainly-Jewish neoconservatives:

White Man's Burden

"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."

{snip}

In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer),

SOURCE: Haaretz - By: Ari Shavit

You will notice that names Richard Perle and Douglas Feith are on the list included in the Haaretz article? These are the same two that participated in the above mentioned study on securing the Israeli realm which placed an emphasize on the removal of Saddam Hussein from power. Interesting don't you think?

Another interesting little fact is Israeli was behind much of the faulty evidence used to justify this war to the people of America! In fact they were described as a 'full partner' in these intelligence 'failures!' Interesting little fact no?

Israel linked to Iraq intelligence failure, general says

Israel was a "full partner" in American and British intelligence failures that exaggerated former president Saddam Hussein's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs before the US-led invasion of Iraq, a report by an Israeli military research centre has alleged.

"The failures of this war indicate weaknesses and inherent flaws within Israeli intelligence and among Israeli decision-makers," Brigadier-General Shlomo Brom wrote in an analysis for Tel Aviv University's Jaffee Centre for Strategic Studies.

Israeli intelligence services and political leaders provided "an exaggerated assessment of Iraqi capabilities", raising "the possibility that the intelligence picture was manipulated", wrote General Brom, former deputy commander of the Israeli military's planning division.

SOURCE: The Age - By Molly Moore; Jerusalem - December 6, 2003

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=695495&contrassID=1&subContrassID=1

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011/%24File/rwp_06_011_walt.pdf

4. Ok, sorry but quotes by psychotic islamic extremists are not exactly a credible source.

At least I can provide a source for my information ;)

5. Ah, so benjamin franklin, a man who lived hundreds of years ago in a backwards society that encouraged slavery, sexism, and genocide (the native americans), is suddenly infallible, sorry, but it's going to take more than the opinion of an dead old man to actually qualify as an argument.

That was then, this is now. Moreover, the vast majority of whites played no part in the injustices that you make reference to.

I'm by no means trying to downplay the wrongs of the past committed by the white race. However, it seems that your logic dictates that one wrong somehow justifies more wrongs. Am I correct in that assumption? Please answer the question.

If you're implying that the entire white race should be held accountable for the nefarious actions of a small minority of whites throughout the course of history, then I'll buy your whole argument.

If that is your argument, that tells me that you view multiculturalism or racial diversity as vengeance against the white race. Is that what you're saying? Please answer the question.

If that is in fact what you're saying, then you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever if we hold Blacks, Jews and Mexicans accountable for actions of a small minority within their respective races, correct?

The fact you bring up irrelevant issues shows you have nothing to offer.

6. P.S. Kaydon, actually read that whole site about what has happened to the jews, you might just learn a thing or two.

Learn something? Laughable, at best.

That said, and as already outlined -- you lose.

You were given ample opportunity to debate like an adult. You failed. Everything has been outlined repeatedly in great detail.

You may continue wasting your time if you like, but I'm through wasting my time on you. Good day.

Asriel
November 27th, 2007, 12:18 AM
It appears that all of my attempts at making a logical debate with this backwards skinhead have failed, it was evident from the begining you weren't going to debate me, your were just going to pretend to read what I wrote and throw your memorized rhetoric at me. Frankly, it seems to me the only sheeple at those of the white supremacist movement, who flock together to escape their fear of anything that is different from them and who go along with their movement with a blind faith seen only in christian fundamentalists and sheep. You're arguments are ridiculous, based off of nothing at all, the very idea the iraq war was launched to protect israel is laughable in itself, and that being part of a great conspiracy even moreso, you simply see what you're own hate-filled, ignorant, bigoted heart wants you to see, and that is apparently all there is to it. But one last thing, it also amuses me that white supremacists are so pitiful in themselves that the only thing they seem to take pride in is something they were born as, from the white supremacists I've seen, it's pretty evident why this is, as they haven't accomplished anything actually worth being proud about. Get off your ass and stop being proud about who you are and be proud about what you do!

jpsmith123
November 27th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Dude, "organized jewery" trying to bring "the downfall of america"

If you're going to attempt to quote me, chumpy, at least do everyone a favor and either copy and paste, or learn how to spell.

are you on drugs or are you so deluded into thinking that there are such ridiculous conspiricies as that.

Oh how silly of me; sorry, Shitstein, I forgot that only Jews get to formulate conspiracy theories, e.g., Germany built gas chambers and exterminated 6 million Jews...LOL!

Well what now?

I suppose you can just go back to painting swastikas on your door, or torturing small animals, or fantasizing about killing Arabs, or whatever it is you perverse Judenfilth do when you're not spreading your hatred and your lies over the internet.

Defendu
November 27th, 2007, 02:50 PM
It appears that all of my attempts at making a logical debate with this backwards skinhead have failed, it was evident from the begining you weren't going to debate me, your were just going to pretend to read what I wrote and throw your memorized rhetoric at me...

That must have been a lot of work putting together such a huge moralistic rant/flame together without backing up any of your statements made in this thread, or addressing the evidence posted that contradicts everything you say.

...or whatever it is you perverse Judenfilth do when you're not spreading your hatred and your lies over the internet.

In Orthodox Jewish circumcisions, the man who performs the ceremony 1) cuts the baby's foreskin with a knife (milah), 2) rips the membrane with his fingernail (peri'ah), and 3) applies his mouth to the baby's bleeding penis and sucks blood from the wound (mezizah). These procerdures are laid down by Jewish law. What are the risks of infectious disease for the baby, the man who circumcises the baby, and to society at large?
Source: http://193.231.8.217/Child-Health/Circumcision.html

Asriel
November 27th, 2007, 10:54 PM
JPsmith, frankly thank you, your post made me laugh that there are such crazy skinheads as yourself. Seriously you guys are funny to read, I frankly have never seen such hatred and bile spewing over an internet forum like this outside of emo drama. So you can go back to sucking off a goat or masturbating to the protocols of the elders of zion or whatever it is skinheads do.

Kaydon
November 27th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I shouldn't even post this, but I feel compelled to. I know you're a troll, and I'm surely feeding the fire, but this will indeed be the last time I post in response to you anywhere in this forum. Your stay here will soon be ended, anyhow.

See you cannot start a war on wrongful grounds, and then try to “conveniently” forget that you have started it! That may seem to make sense to you, but you know that that has been where you have gone awry. Whether you will admit this serves no meaning to me; however, you nonetheless know it! People sometimes term or characterize your actions as puerility or childishness. Indeed, it is highly immature, even insecure, to start a war that you cannot finish!

In conclusion, you "arguments" are merely eristic.

You call us racists. You call us supremacists. You call us ignorant, and bigoted, and hateful. What you call racism, we call truth. What you call ignorance, we call enlightenment. When you insult us, we laugh in return. Do you know why? Because we stand here mighty and united, watching you dig and then bury yourselves in your own graves. We are not racists, or bigots, or haters. We are brothers, sisters, friends, and comrades. We are The WHITE RACE, the family you've betrayed and one day, you will answer for your treachery.

The_Duke
November 28th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Mega has given Asriel 7 days to think about what he posts next before he is allowed to post again.

Now lets get back to the discussion with less flamming. If you can't post a decent opinion or some facts that can be backed up without flamming then don't bother posting at all.

Better yet, this is a science forum, go post about science... :p

UnderConstruction
December 3rd, 2007, 07:27 PM
This topic really has no place anywhere in this forum, just because the subject is "Issues and Opinions" doesn't change anything--especially when Issues and Opinions is found in the "Science and Information" Section. Some people may consider several of the various opposing ideas found in this thread as information, though I have seen little more than a wide and varied form of discriminative propaganda.
If you think that white people are the only ones worth a damn, fine.
If you think that Jews are conspiratorial and wicked people, fine.
If you think that Muslims are inherently destructive and hateful people, fine.
It’s your right to do so, but the logic is impaired.

But since The_Duke recommended that an opinion without flaming is due, heres mine:
Nobody is born with evil intent, no genetic makeup, "tainted" blood, born-into religion, or anything else drives an infant into growing up a moral atrocity.

That is where discrimination of any kind falls apart.

"approximately 90-95% of known societies engaged in at least occasional warfare, and many fought constantly."
--http://www.troynovant.com/Franson/Keeley/War-Before-Civilization.html
Clearly, one of two things can be drawn from this: the drive to war with others is not a result of genetics or religion, or else all genetic or religious influence drives a person to war. The fact that Atheists and Agnostics are not inherently peaceful partially negates the latter argument.

The Quran, the Torah, and the Bible are all very similar texts--clearly due to the fact that they all stem from Judaism, they also share the "God of Abraham" as their single, all-powerful God. This may suggest that this text (to be regarded as a single unit) is in itself an inspiration for violence (Historically, an enormous percent of known wars are religious and fought bu Judo-Christian religions).
A few things can be taken out of this, several of them hold little relevance at present, but it should be observed that, though these three religions are often disapproving of one-another, they are essentially the same religion in all but the most ritualistic of senses.

War was mentioned previously because it is often started as a result of discrimination (that and politics). When you consider the many forms of discrimination (adultism, ageism, sexism, lookism, ableism, classicm, heightism, racism , and anthropocentrism are the most notable ones I found, and with the exception of heightism all of them have been encouraged by the Christian Bible) it becomes apparent that there are more reasons to hate somebody than there are to approve of them; anyone not completely jaded by detrimental society, however, will acknowledge that a majority figure does not make something any the better or more accurate.

This was taken from a very obnoxious and much disliked (on my part) website
"Was your distant grand-daddy a gorilla? Sadly, some people would like for you to be believe so. There is not one shred of proof of evolution, only unproven theories and speculation." The website's various listed topics are as follows:
Basics | King James Bible | 666 | Bible Study | Dead Churches | Public Schools are Evil | Soulwinning | Alcohol Kills | Feminism | Money | War on Drugs Scam | Hellivision
I mention this only to highlight the diversity of anti-diversity, because (as should be obvious) this site is very pro-Christian. What is ironic about it is that the homepage ends with an article titled This Site is NOT a Hate Site!. The site very obviously is filled with hate, but for the curious the URL is Jesus-Is-Savior.com.

I know that I haven’t fully explored the realm of discrimination and that, as per the nature of humanity, it wouldn’t make any difference if I had--but there it is.

Defendu
December 3rd, 2007, 07:58 PM
Nobody is born with evil intent, no genetic makeup, "tainted" blood, born-into religion, or anything else drives an infant into growing up a moral atrocity.

Now you should at least show a post where someone provided idiotic moral dichotomies instead of verifiable facts to back up their assertions that races vary in ability and behavior, lest you be perceived as an Artful Dodger (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/artfuldodger.htm).

Kaydon
December 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Nobody is born evil? Plausible, but you can't prove that. Moreover, regardless whether they are or are not, they are, as adults - evil. You can not excuse their actions, the 'exceptions' game will not be played. There is no proof though, that everyone is born equally innocent, there are no facts to support this nor disprove this. The argument is silly, at best.

UnderConstruction
December 4th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Since both Defendu and Kaydon make the same argument I don't think that quotation is necessary, except I can safely say that they are both wrong.

Though I cannot "definitively say" that everyone is born innocent (in the same sense that one cannot definitively prove evolution, as there will always be those too indulged into their faith to accept it), many scientists have studied infants incessantly--to the point of immorality--to map out their psychiatry.
Back in the '50's everybody thought that children were like clay to be shaped into whatever the parents encouraged, this eventually was observed to be (fairly plainly) false--but it also progressed into a whole new realm of psychiatry.
A primitive theory was introduced that categorized cognitive development into four stages. The theory fell apart and was replaced by something known as the Ecological System Theory (revolving around Nature vs. Nurture, which is essentially what we're debating now). This latter theory centers around the belief that external influences--specifically the most proximate human influences--are the largest contributors to a child's non-physical growth.

Also, since this thread mentions "racial cleansing" to some degree, that should be brought up as well. When you breed dogs through artificial selection you work with a small group of animals and continually inbreed them until you reach either your desired traits or some form of (generally horrific) failure (toy dogs come to mind here). Additionally, the desired traits in dogs are almost always physical. If you wanted to inbreed humans you would be dealing with approximately six-and-a-half billion people (not bearing in mind that populative growth is exponential) and the desired traits would be primarily mental. There is no reasonable evidence to suggest that intelligence, or other positive mental traits, is hereditary. Many here obviously disagree, so consider this:
1. all humans share common ancestors
2. ancient social development throughout societies was due to chance and need, rather than inherent skill
3. Modern societal behavior is the consequence of tradition, and varies throughout cultures.
It is for those three reasons that...
Jews in the Middle-East possess different cultures than those in the US.
Africans and African-Americans differ widely in tradition and culture.
Italians and Italian-Americans are very culturally different.
Et cetera.

It should also be mentioned that an anti-semitic white-supremacy is oxymoronic, though it's incredible that such a thing should ever warrant being said.

Big Mac
December 6th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Leave it to a Jew to try and stifle free-speech. Jews are Jews no matter where those rats are found. They spread their infectious disease of "tolerance" around. Their "tolerance" garbage is really a technique of making the white man appear inferior to blacks and other.....people. Jews have ruined America to increase Israel's iron grip on their patch of land in the Middle East. If we simply just ousted the Jews of this country (what a glorious day that would be) and stopped supporting Israel, we'd be a lot better off.

Charles Owlen Picket
December 7th, 2007, 10:33 AM
If anyone has an interest in reading (Prof. Kevin) MacDonald's material, I uploaded it to the FTP. ...Not a lot of stuff, just some joiner pieces from a discussion on Anti-Antisemitism and rejoinders.

Goblin$
January 21st, 2008, 04:02 AM
I really didn't want to post anything on this thread, as it truly is a disgrace to a site allegedly dedicated to knowledge, not idiocy and millennia old hate rhetoric, however a few things wouldn't let me ignore this blight on the site. Firstly, racism is based on race not religion for fucks sake, a Caucasian Muslim's race is Caucasian, not Muslim, his religion is Islam, not his bloody race, and if you really are thinking, "man this guy is an idiot... no one said anything about Caucasian Muslims," read it once more, but interchange Muslim with Jew; in multiple posts I saw Jews being compared against "whites", all the Jewish people I know are "white". This bothered me right off the bat as how can you take a "scientific" site catering to chemistry related pursuits seriously, when fundamental scientific concepts are completely ignored. If you think the study of physiological differences between Homo sapiens originating in different climates doesn't involve chemistry, I strongly suggest you shoot yourself in the head, multiple times, preferably with a 12 gauge shotgun, I call it "pulling a Cobain", as your worthless genes are contaminating an already overflowing cesspool.

Racism is a legitimate retardation; would you refuse a life-saving transplant from whatever race you dislike simply because they are that race? I strongly doubt it and if you say you would, I'd bet my life that you're lying. North Americans aren't hard people, most would agree the hardest are soldiers, the majority of criminals aren't hard, lol our jails aren't Colombian hell holes, they lack discipline or they most likely wouldn't be in jail and the vast majority are drug addicts, yet how many of our soldiers would commit Seppuku or Hara-Kiri rather than face the shame of capture by the enemies hand? LOL. I can't imagine a single one disemboweling themselves, I can imagine Spec-ops or mercenaries shooting themselves instead of the torture they know they'd face, but thats to prevent pain not to inflict it as punishment for failure, no, it's much easier to imagine them at home when their tour of duty is over, playing Playstation, or enjoying time with their families. I respect our soldiers immensely, the war for oil not at all, so don't even imply I don't. However, this was a common practice for officers and even soldiers facing defeat in Japan even 100 years ago , with numerous soldiers and civilians doing so rather than surrendering after losing WW2. If you can not respect the hardness of a culture that teaches extremely painful death is better than dishonor something is wrong with you.

Now about the "rag-heads" as many idiots have referred to them. Firstly if you live in a desert you get heat stroke very quickly if you don't cover yourself, secondly the toughness of these "rag-heads" is incomprehensible to the common, obese fuck at McDonalds getting his double cheese burger and fries. Our soldiers have an exceedingly small chance of dying in Iraq or Afghanistan, the "rag-heads" have an exceedingly small chance of surviving. Not only that, but if someone invaded your country and had 40 thousand mercenaries roaming around with NO LAWS, no military, no criminal and no Iraqi/Afghan laws applicable to them shooting whatever they want, even going outside would be kind of crazy. We have superior weaponry, communications, nice tents with air conditioning, computers with internet at the big bases, good food in abundant supply, including all the garbage fast-food chains, but most importantly, we have air support. They have AK's, RPG's, cell-phones and bombs that can be made from information on this site, can you imagine trying to fight a M2 Bradley IFV with the stuff on this site, thats a sobering thought. For every one of our casualties, they suffer scores, yet they don't give up, they want the invading nation out of their land. Would we do the same? I honestly can not see it happening, there is no real hardness in us, we aren't conscripted as children into armies and forced to kill, rape and mutilate entire villages like thousands of African children. We don't live in tin-shacks, starving, with no heat, deathly ill and seething with rage everyday, directed towards the people living in the mansions like tens of millions all over the world. Look what happened in Kenya when the elections were thought to have been shady, violent riots leaving at least a 100 dead. What happened when it's acknowledged by many that our president didn't win the election and stole it? Absolutely nothing lol, it became a fucking joke... pathetic. So if you aren't a completely closed minded bigot you'll see that they are many things to be admired about in other cultures, even if it's just a grudging respect of their fighting resolve and inherent toughness.

The entire premise of the thread is hilarious, with the U.S. about to pass the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007, which could legally make even posting anti-government comments a crime, along with a myriad other acts that THEY have the power to define, read the act if you don't believe me. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1955 Last time I checked Fuck-head and co. were right-wing Christian zealots from the south, not Jews from Israel. I also saw something about the Jewish people being accused of moaning about a certain atrocious event. Hmmmmm, give me a second here to think. This sounds a mite like Americans and a certain false-flag operation, with the exclusion of roughly 5 997 250 lives, years of slave labor in atrocious conditions at concentration camps across the continent and oooohhhh lets see, numerous laws passed that undermine and are beginning to threaten to completely take away our civil liberties... that sounds about right. How did Hitler whip the German nation into such a fervor? Jew bashing, an age old tradition... "Why is our economy in shambles? The JEWS!" Not the spanking they received in WW1 and resulting economic collapse because of the harsh penalties imposed upon the nation, of course. Judging by this 'enlightened individual's' view, "If we simply just ousted the Jews [from] this country (what a glorious day that would be) and stopped supporting Israel, we'd be a lot better off.[ I wonder what his views on homosexuals and retards are? I suspect quite similar to the Führer's.]", Bush just needs to start talking smack about the Jew's and we're set to go. Homosexuality already is illegal in most states so it'll be easy enough to make an imprisonable offense. Is it really any surprise we're adopting Nazi-like laws with views like these in the country?

For any of the people who think the holocaust didn't happen make a doctor's appointment, I think you may be developmentally disabled, after you discover you are a certified retard, watch Alfred Hitchcock edited footage of Allied armies as they entered the camps for the first time. Truly the most shocking and "real" images ever to be put on any medium. Remember there were dozens of camps over the continent, not all as massive as Auschwitz and T.II, but still very large and not all for Jewish people.

-- The movie -- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/camp/view/ --

Lastly my personal views. I don't want to make it long because I've wallowed in the filth long enough. A tiger is a tiger, if the bastards blue and green striped it's still a tiger and will try and eat you. I apply the exact same concept to an ape, black ape, blue ape, old ape, new ape... minus the eating part of course... unless in the deep Amazon, Congo, or Papua New Guinea jungles:) Religion is a crock of shit that has been used to govern apes since time immemorial, the pharaoh of Egypt WAS GOD, imagine that. Your word is the be all and end all, any surprise the civilization lasted nearly 3000 years? God itself was the ruler... lol. After that we had god directly talking to someone, the pope was god's chosen vassal and through-out the middle ages the church was the true power, the church was greater than the state back then. Odd as I'm pretty sure the schizophrenic Jesus, who sure as fuck wasn't Caucasian and blue-eyed if he was real, said he was the only way to god, to refrain from violence and that wealth was bad... might have gotten that wrong though my memory is poor ;) The idea amuses me for the question that arises is, when did the "soul" come to inhabit the Homo sapien? When it changed over tens of thousands of years from Neanderthal man? Cro-Magnon man? The first change from the monkey that ran from the Wooly Mammoths into Homo erectus? The idea is so ridiculous it's offensive, and I'm amazed that people bought it for so long and that so many still do. I don't think any Homo sapien has any more value than any other creature, we have no souls, they have no souls, we just got thumbs, are bipedal and possess slightly more advanced brains, thus if you can kill millions of cows for food weekly, no difference between them and humans, excluding laws of course.

Reporter asking Bush about God:
"Yes Mr.Bush?" "'God' told you Saddam had W.M.D's?" "Can I talk to 'God'?" "No?" "Can I see 'God'?" "No?" "Will you ever have proof your not making this 'God' up?" "No?"

Feel free to debate any point in my post, but I saw at least a point in every post that was supporting racism, even NBK's, who I was saddened to see refer to the holocaust as the hollowhoax, unless he was joking, of course, that I could easily fillet, as I'm sure there is some in mine. The only reason I didn't vivisect them all was a) it's long enough as is and b) why not add a new view instead of rehashing old ones.

Charles Owlen Picket
January 23rd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Why would you infer that Jesus was schizophrenic?

You'll certainly get some responses from some folks on the issues re: antisemitism. I love debates and you may have some work cut out for you on this issue. I actually don't have a in depth agenda with this as I have known few individuals of Jewish extraction but seeing as I have been called everything from a Jew to a policeman I have to chuckle at your heart felt response. Don't take it all so seriously. Some are true national socialists. Some don't actually know what that is. But you WILL get some responses with your post. Just make sure you do your homework as there are a few people here who can think their way out of a paper bag (and some unfortunately, who can't). I'm actually glad to see that someone would question anything and everything; good luck.

Aristocles
January 23rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
Goblin$:

Interesting... I don't find a single entry under your nom de plum that proffers either scientific knowledge or knowledge per se.

Good luck... Judging by your post, you'll need it, here.

Advice: Stop and actually think things through, not everything is so base or simplistic. People here often make nuanced, even arcane arguments. Pay attention.

I guess the loss of NBK will be truly felt. :(

Charles: LOL! There are quite a few here who can think their way out of a paper bag...

Remember the words of Uncle Isaac: "Amicus Plato — amicus Aristoteles — magis amica veritas."

Goblin$
January 24th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Charles:

Symptoms of schizophrenia: delusions, hallucinations encompassing all senses , thought disorder, social isolation, illogical and erratic actions, amongst others. Schizophrenia usually sets in during late adolescence or early-adulthood. Jesus said he was the only way to reach god was through himself, if that isn't a delusion of grandeur I don't know what is lol. He heard the voice of god; schizophrenics hear all kinds of voices yet they have no major religions based upon their voices. Many times throughout the bible he saw "signs" of god's presence or some such nonsense. Thought disorder is the illogical or odd formation of language and suggests disordered thinking: "This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times” (Matthew 26:34) That is Jesus telling his disciple some ridiculous shit, that certainly constitutes thought disorder in my books. He went for 40 days into the wilderness with nothing to get away from people and closer to god... this is both illogical and socially isolating behavior. Based on our current criteria for a schizophrenic, Jesus was a schizophrenic.

I too love debates :) I'm amongst the few who still attend town meetings and voice my opinion on local issues which, coincidentally, is why democracy is dead. No one exercises their democratic voice anymore, they just let shit happen, yet they wonder why democracy is dead.

Antisemitism is a serious issue and must be taken seriously, did you watch the footage of the camps? If you didn't you should, thats some mind boggling shit. I'm hoping for responses because this is a very easy topic lol discrimination against people based on religion or race is illogical and I find it amusing to watch people try to rationalize it.

You must question everything because you have to realize everything we "know" is bullshit anyways. 500 years ago the earth was the center of the universe, if you disagreed you were a witch and burned at the stake lol. This was called geocentricism and was espoused by the "great" aristotle and plato, they were proven wrong yet we still use many of their other beliefs... odd? Who's to say there won't be another theory in 400 years that proves heliocentricism is a crock of shit and in the future people won't all laugh at our foolish theory as we now laugh at geocentricism.

Aristocles:

Interesting... I don't find a single point in your criticism regarding the actual content of my post.

If you take offense to any point in my post, please enlighten me as to what offends you so I can change your view point through further discourse.

Advice: If someone says something you disagree with draw attention to the offending idea and why it offends you. Don't merely offer superfluous advice.

Numerous posts were about as "subtle" and "nuanced" as taking a shit in a synagog while yelling "Heil Hitler".

Explain your insinuation that NBK would ban me. My post displayed intelligence, was logical, possessed excellent grammar and was not ridiculously antagonistic towards the target audience. I think you merely couldn't think of a rebuttal or you would of posted that and not the tripe you did.

Lastly, go down to your local boxing and/or kickboxing gym, find a 5'8" 150 black fighter who's been fighting as even an amateur for a numerous years and call him an impotent nigger... I'd pay to see that lol. Americans always confuse size with fighting skill. I'm serious about that too, learn that valuable lesson before you do it in an uncontrolled environment and get severely beaten.

Charles Owlen Picket
January 24th, 2008, 10:03 AM
On a serous note however, I know in my heart that issues of moral inflexibility whether it pose itself as religious dogma or political pap is simply a coping mechanism for many. This is a damn confusing world with very unequal levels & boundaries. I would NOT want to be a kid growing up during this period.

Well, at this point I suppose I'm just going to back the Hell out of the way, move some of the furniture and take all the breakable stuff off the tables....

BFR
January 30th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Isn't it funny how people can easily change their thoughts about others ? I will give a few hints and let you do all the math related. Did you know that most Israeli goverments were taken by the biggest political party down there' the Likud?? and did you know about its relationship (or should I say its birth ?) with the ( Irgun ) which is jewish organization responsible for several bombings in which not only civlian arabs were killed but also British soldiers?. For tha reason it was calssified as a terrorist organizatoin by British authoroties. Such organizations were responsible for the assassination of British officials after the romanian ship tragedy that was destroyed by a Russian torpedo after the British abandoned it with a dead engin in the middle of the sea. They are also responsible for the British embassy bombing in Rome in October,31,1946. Now here is a small clip from an article from wikipedia.org "The Irgun stepped up its activity and from February 19 until March 3 it attacked 18 British military camps, convoy routes, vehicles, and other facilities. The most notable of these attacks was the use of a car bomb to destroy the Goldschmidt House Officers Club in Jerusalem, which was in a heavily guarded compound. Seventeen officers were killed in the attack. As a result, a curfew was imposed over much of the country, enforced by approximately 20,000 British soldiers." go to wikipedia.org and lok up "Irgun" then scroll down till "Independent struggle against the British" . Read through, click some links, What do you think now ?? isn't funnt how people change when they change and kiss the asses of their slayers? Personally, I recomend to lokk up "Operation Agatha" , "The Jewish Resistance Movement", and "Ehite paper of 1939" .

Aristocles
January 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Goblin$:

The entire tone of your post was being criticized: from your opening insinuation of the forum's ALLEGED dedication to knowledge, to the ignorant, puerile comments such as "I strongly suggest you shoot yourself in the head, multiple times, preferably with a 12 gauge shotgun, I call it "pulling a Cobain", as your worthless genes are contaminating an already overflowing cesspool", to the simply more asinine: "I don't want to make it long because I've wallowed in the filth long enough", statement.

The comments seem juvenile and basically are worded in way that makes appear to be the rant of the mentally retarded, or the least, an imbecile.

My criticism was based on the fact that you come here and criticize, yet you haven't added one damn thing to the forum, just this puerile opus.

What bothers me? Tone, tenor, and content... AND Logically speaking, no one can change their "view point" except the possessor of the view point.

Superfluous advice? Wonderful, you read my addenda... the advice is not superfluous advice at all. It is always valuable to think things through before writing some long juvenile rant.

Subtle and nuanced: Numerous posts lacks subtlety and nuance. Certainly. As I stated, there are many that do not. If you actually read this forum you would see legions of posts by NBK, festergrump, LoD, Enkidu, Kaydon, even the originator of this thread (jpsmith123), that are not simplistic in any way. Certainly none lack the sophistication of your pathetic little rant. You could give your thoughts without all of the lame bullshit. Hell, I bet most could even spell "synagogue".

Blow their heads off with a shotgun is certainly not base or ignorant... I guess it falls, more in line with pathetically stupid.

As for NBK banning you, I was referring to his funny counter arguments to posts like yours. Try reading some on this forum, before throwing a childish rant...

Me go to a gym? I have spent my adult life in gyms. Lifting weights people like yourself cannot even grasp qualitatively let alone quantitatively. I have competed in venues of hundreds of spectators. I have been in the arena. But alas, I am 41 years old, gone are the days...

I have fought my fights, both winning and losing, but I have been in them.

Try this: Pull your panties up snugly, drag your ass into a gymnasium and YOU challenge someone. C'mon Mary, you like to dispense challenges, you get in the ring.

Americans, in toto, do not "confuse" anything, it's precisely these dumb fuck generalizations- AGAINST WHICH IT WOULD SEEM YOUR POST WAS RAILING- that make you appear even more of an ass.

See my addenda for your new word, learn it, live it...

Kaydon
January 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I really didn't want to post anything on this
thread, as it truly is a disgrace to a site allegedly dedicated to
knowledge, not idiocy and millennia old hate rhetoric, however a few
things wouldn't let me ignore this blight on the site. Firstly,
racism is based on race not religion for fucks sake, a Caucasian
Muslim's race is Caucasian, not Muslim, his religion is Islam, not his
bloody race, and if you really are thinking, "man this guy is an
idiot... no one said anything about Caucasian Muslims," read it once
more, but interchange Muslim with Jew; in multiple posts I saw Jews
being compared against "whites", all the Jewish people I know are
"white". This bothered me right off the bat as how can you take a
"scientific" site catering to chemistry related pursuits seriously,
when fundamental scientific concepts are completely ignored. If you
think the study of physiological differences between Homo sapiens
originating in different climates doesn't involve chemistry, I
strongly suggest you shoot yourself in the head, multiple times,
preferably with a 12 gauge shotgun, I call it "pulling a Cobain", as
your worthless genes are contaminating an already overflowing
cesspool.

Quite the critic, aren't you?

We're discussing Muslims in the context of their religion, not the
race associated with that religion per se. Jews are a mixed race
(Asiatic). They identify themselves as descendents of Esau/Edom, not
that of Jacob Israel. They may look White, but they have tainted blood
in their veins. Jews are semitic people. There is no such thing as
'lookng white', as our definition of white is very diverse (Italians,
Germans, Finnish, etc..). Assyrians, another semitic people, have very
light-skin. This doesn't make them white though, does it? It is the
the Jews that worship the Talmud. It is the atheist Jews that worship
the State of Israel. It is the Zionist Jew, whose his entire
allegiance is to that state and International Jewry, versus even the
country of their birth. Usually, but not always, they are the
Ashkenazim Jew, those Jews whose real origins are with the Khazar
tribe of Southern Russia. These Jews are not even the same as the Jews
of the Bible!

http://www.jewwatch.com/

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/539/nozionismdt2.jpg

'...the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and
also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all
men..." 1 Th. 2:14,15, NIV

If they are hostile to ALL men, why should I not be hostile to
ALL jews?

"A people that has been persecuted for 2,000 years must be doing
something wrong."...... The jew, Henry Kssinger.

Racism is a legitimate retardation; would you refuse a
life-saving transplant from whatever race you dislike simply because
they are that race? I strongly doubt it and if you say you would, I'd
bet my life that you're lying. North Americans aren't hard people,
most would agree the hardest are soldiers, the majority of criminals
aren't hard, lol our jails aren't Colombian hell holes, they lack
discipline or they most likely wouldn't be in jail and the vast
majority are drug addicts, yet how many of our soldiers would commit
Seppuku or Hara-Kiri rather than face the shame of capture by the
enemies hand? LOL. I can't imagine a single one disemboweling
themselves, I can imagine Spec-ops or mercenaries shooting themselves
instead of the torture they know they'd face, but thats to prevent
pain not to inflict it as punishment for failure, no, it's much easier
to imagine them at home when their tour of duty is over, playing
Playstation, or enjoying time with their families. I respect our
soldiers immensely, the war for oil not at all, so don't even imply I
don't. However, this was a common practice for officers and even
soldiers facing defeat in Japan even 100 years ago , with numerous
soldiers and civilians doing so rather than surrendering after losing
WW2. If you can not respect the hardness of a culture that teaches
extremely painful death is better than dishonor something is wrong
with you.

I've always liked these hypothetical scenario arguments.

It all depends entirely on what you mean when you say "racist". If
"racist" means I ignorantly hate all people who don't happen to be
white, just because I want to, then no I am not a "racist". If
"racist" means recognising that there are differences between races
which are responsible for the completely different civilizations races
have created throughout history - and for the overwhelming evidence in
favour of race having an impact on intellect, for example, then yes, I
am a "racist".

I prefer the term Racialist though. I'm sure that in your cosy Liberal
world where you believe that everyone is equal and the world is free,
you haven't actually been told where the word "Racist" comes from. The
word "Racist" was a word coined by Leon Trotsky, the Communist mass
murderer, to demonise his political opponents as he wanted control of
the Bolshevik Party. The word "Racist" is still being used in the same
vein today by people like yourself, who wish to silence/degrade people
who have a valid opinion. Next.

Okay, no one is going to take a Tanto and make a left-to-right cut,
let's start calling it what it is, shall we? It's suicide. Using
Japanese terms for it doesn't make you sound smart.

It's PlayStation.

Oh, so the war is for oil? Are you mad boy?

Now about the "rag-heads" as many idiots have referred to them.
Firstly if you live in a desert you get heat stroke very quickly if
you don't cover yourself, secondly the toughness of these "rag-heads"
is incomprehensible to the common, obese fuck at McDonalds getting his
double cheese burger and fries. Our soldiers have an exceedingly
small chance of dying in Iraq or Afghanistan, the "rag-heads" have an
exceedingly small chance of surviving. Not only that, but if someone
invaded your country and had 40 thousand mercenaries roaming around
with NO LAWS, no military, no criminal and no Iraqi/Afghan laws
applicable to them shooting whatever they want, even going outside
would be kind of crazy. We have superior weaponry, communications,
nice tents with air conditioning, computers with internet at the big
bases, good food in abundant supply, including all the garbage
fast-food chains, but most importantly, we have air support. They
have AK's, RPG's, cell-phones and bombs that can be made from
information on this site, can you imagine trying to fight a M2 Bradley
IFV with the stuff on this site, thats a sobering thought. For every
one of our casualties, they suffer scores, yet they don't give up,
they want the invading nation out of their land. Would we do the
same? I honestly can not see it happening, there is no real hardness
in us, we aren't conscripted as children into armies and forced to
kill, rape and mutilate entire villages like thousands of African
children. We don't live in tin-shacks, starving, with no heat,
deathly ill and seething with rage everyday, directed towards the
people living in the mansions like tens of millions all over the
world. Look what happened in Kenya when the elections were thought to
have been shady, violent riots leaving at least a 100 dead. What
happened when it's acknowledged by many that our president didn't win
the election and stole it? Absolutely nothing lol, it became a
fucking joke... pathetic. So if you aren't a completely closed minded
bigot you'll see that they are many things to be admired about in
other cultures, even if it's just a grudging respect of their fighting
resolve and inherent toughness.

First of all, anyone with common sense knows layers keeps you cooler.
Why do farmers wear long-sleeves? Exactly. You're gonna have to come
with something a little harder than that to stump Forumites. "Good
food" is debateable.

We're also not brainwashed from birth to believe that if we martyr
ourselves on the enemies' spear that we will be greeted in the
afterlife.

"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked,
we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the
very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed
might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our
power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and
mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the
United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for
civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be
redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been
mixed with that of the Negro." (Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of
Mississippi in 1947)

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains,
tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been
responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the
harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope,
space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the
telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the
phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine,
railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of
other technological miracles.

The White Race has discovered countless medical advances, incredible
applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such
greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser,
Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson,
Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell,
Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther,
Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable
achievers. (Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization, 1929, Angriff
Press, Hollywood, CA; Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and
Civilization, 1990, SFA)

The rest can be found here:
http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/Inter-31.htm

Bigotry or truth? Perhaps you're confusing the two. The truth needs no
justification. The truth will elicit hostility from those who either
hate the truth, or those who are guilty of consciously living a lie...

I dare you to disprove any of it ;) Should be no problem for you,
after all you pretend to know everything.

The entire premise of the thread is hilarious, with the U.S.
about to pass the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism
Prevention Act of 2007, which could legally make even posting
anti-government comments a crime, along with a myriad other acts that
THEY have the power to define, read the act if you don't believe me.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1955
Last time I checked Fuck-head and co. were
right-wing Christian zealots from the south, not Jews from Israel. I
also saw something about the Jewish people being accused of moaning
about a certain atrocious event. Hmmmmm, give me a second here to
think. This sounds a mite like Americans and a certain false-flag
operation, with the exclusion of roughly 5 997 250 lives, years of
slave labor in atrocious conditions at concentration camps across the
continent and oooohhhh lets see, numerous laws passed that undermine
and are beginning to threaten to completely take away our civil
liberties... that sounds about right. How did Hitler whip the German
nation into such a fervor? Jew bashing, an age old tradition... "Why
is our economy in shambles? The JEWS!" Not the spanking they
received in WW1 and resulting economic collapse because of the harsh
penalties imposed upon the nation, of course. Judging by this
'enlightened individual's' view, "If we simply just ousted the Jews
[from] this country (what a glorious day that would be) and stopped
supporting Israel, we'd be a lot better off.[ I wonder what his views
on homosexuals and retards are? I suspect quite similar to the
Führer's.]", Bush just needs to start talking smack about the Jew's
and we're set to go. Homosexuality already is illegal in most states
so it'll be easy enough to make an imprisonable offense. Is it really
any surprise we're adopting Nazi-like laws with views like these in
the country?

Bob Whitaker, the wisest publicly known White Nationalist by a mile,
has been saying for some time that the revolution will happen quickly.
It will be upon us before we know it. The housing market has crashed.
The stock market is crashing. The dollar is crashing. The Supreme
Court is getting ready to decide whether the second Amendment is still
applicable(The result is a foregone conclusion). A negro is getting
ready to move into the White House(Wonder if he will change the
name?). But, once again, just as has happened in over a hundred White
jurisdictions over the last two millenia, we are about to experience a
very rude awakening. This awakening will not result in a pleasant
situation for those who have sought our destruction. Our enemies have
their ducks in a row.

Their goal is clearly in view at all times. When Foxman issued the AGL
statement telling the Supreme Court that they must disarm White
people, he pulled no punches, saying, "Gun violence and the caching
of dangerous weapons are commonplace among extremists. If states lose
the right to regulate firearm ownership, it would help violent bigots
in their efforts to create an America based on hate and intolerance.
We urge the Supreme Court to ensure that states have the tools to
counter these agents of hate." Despite the fact that negroes kill
more White people every month than persons who could possibly be
called "Extremist" have killed in half a century, the "Main Man" for
jewry is concerned only about US!

Hitler gave Germany a very stable economy, they were falling apart
before he came into power. Homosexuals are disgusting creatures. I bet
you're a closet faggot. Homosexuals account for the vast majority of
sexually transmitted diseases.

For any of the people who think the holocaust didn't happen
make a doctor's appointment, I think you may be developmentally
disabled, after you discover you are a certified retard, watch Alfred
Hitchcock edited footage of Allied armies as they entered the camps
for the first time. Truly the most shocking and "real" images ever to
be put on any medium. Remember there were dozens of camps over the
continent, not all as massive as Auschwitz and T.II, but still very
large and not all for Jewish people.

-- The movie --
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/camp/view/ --

http://germarrudolf.com/Denial.html

http://germarrudolf.com/work/trr/index.html

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/101/101toc.html

Get your shit together.

Guards at the camps were in just as bad of shape as the prisoner Jews
and others, possibly slightly better health but they were in no way,
shape, or form treated well. Did the Japanese treat Americans well in
POW camps? Did the Viet Cong treat Americans well in POW camps? Do the
rag heads treat Americans well? No. Did the Nazi's treat Americans
well? No. Did we treat any of the previously mentioned well? No. Gas
chambers never existed, and as I stated previously on here you cannot
die from Carbon Monoxide, from "captured soviet diesel" in 32 minutes,
period.

Oh, I bet this never occurred to you..
http://wsi.matriots.com/first_holocaust.html

Lastly my personal views. I don't want to make it long because
I've wallowed in the filth long enough. A tiger is a tiger, if the
bastards blue and green striped it's still a tiger and will try and
eat you. I apply the exact same concept to an ape, black ape, blue
ape, old ape, new ape... minus the eating part of course... unless in
the deep Amazon, Congo, or Papua New Guinea jungles:) Religion is a
crock of shit that has been used to govern apes since time immemorial,
the pharaoh of Egypt WAS GOD, imagine that. Your word is the be all
and end all, any surprise the civilization lasted nearly 3000 years?
God itself was the ruler... lol. After that we had god directly
talking to someone, the pope was god's chosen vassal and through-out
the middle ages the church was the true power, the church was greater
than the state back then. Odd as I'm pretty sure the schizophrenic
Jesus, who sure as fuck wasn't Caucasian and blue-eyed if he was real,
said he was the only way to god, to refrain from violence and that
wealth was bad... might have gotten that wrong though my memory is
poor ;) The idea amuses me for the question that arises is, when did
the "soul" come to inhabit the Homo sapien? When it changed over tens
of thousands of years from Neanderthal man? Cro-Magnon man? The
first change from the monkey that ran from the Wooly Mammoths into
Homo erectus? The idea is so ridiculous it's offensive, and I'm
amazed that people bought it for so long and that so many still do. I
don't think any Homo sapien has any more value than any other
creature, we have no souls, they have no souls, we just got thumbs,
are bipedal and possess slightly more advanced brains, thus if you can
kill millions of cows for food weekly, no difference between them and
humans, excluding laws of course.

I agree with you here somewhat.

Feel free to debate any point in my post, but I saw at least a
point in every post that was supporting racism, even NBK's, who I was
saddened to see refer to the holocaust as the hollowhoax, unless he
was joking, of course, that I could easily fillet, as I'm sure there
is some in mine. The only reason I didn't vivisect them all was a)
it's long enough as is and b) why not add a new view instead of
rehashing old ones.

NBK was admittedly a White Nationalist, adorned with White Pride
tattoos and supported his race to the best of his ability.

It doesn't take even a minute of reading NBK's posts to realize he
is a WN. You apparently haven't read the forum, so why are you here?

As I have said before. Having pride is healthy. Most of us are proud
of our families and our homes, why not see your race and country as
extensions of your family and home? Are you too much of a coward to
support your race first and foremost?

Positron
January 31st, 2008, 02:04 AM
Quote from Goblin$:
Reporter asking Bush about God:
"Yes Mr.Bush?" "'God' told you Saddam had W.M.D's?" "Can I talk to 'God'?" "No?" "Can I see 'God'?" "No?" "Will you ever have proof your not making this 'God' up?" "No?"

Please cite where this came from, if possible, as I'd like to use it elsewhere.

Thanks.