View Full Version : Bomb sniffing dogs in prison

ChippedHammer
November 17th, 2007, 10:08 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/tntdetecting-dogs-to-battle-jailbreaks/2007/11/17/1194767022105.html

Heres a list of my favorite sections:

FOUR highly trained bomb detector dogs will be deployed in NSW jails for the first time to combat potential risks from terrorists and extremists

They want to protect a jail from terrorists and extremists? Why the fuck would a terrorist level a prison? This is the first line and I'm already loosing faith in the article.

The four labradors can detect explosives including PETN, RDX, Chlorox, nitrate and TNT

Amazing, I never knew nitrate was a explosive......

They are likely to be involved in US Government trials on the relatively new and unstable explosive TATP or Triacetone Triperoxide, which is more powerful than nitroglycerine

Come again, did you just say AP was more powerful than nitroglycerin?

This looks to be the biggest waste of money, how about we spend it on protecting our border? Or on fixing our shitty health care system?

Alexires
November 19th, 2007, 03:03 AM
Ahhh, the government is scared that the prisons are going to become bomb making centres. Need to stop that from happening *rolls eyes*.

Fucking Australia. What is with us? Are we really that stupid that we agree with this shit?

Just normal news screwing things up again Chipped, probably with some pressure from government too. So much for a democratic society.

Bugger
November 23rd, 2007, 04:18 AM
That so-called "news" about the bomb-sniffing dogs in jails was probably just a canard, put about by the Fa$cist-owned Australian news media to try to influence the Australian federal elections tomorrow. The Fa$cist Howard régime - a bunch of Bu$h toadies, and just as corrupt - looks like being booted out tomorrow in a landslide of historic proportions, with Howard himself and half his Cabinet Ministers likely to lose their seats in Parliament. Australia shares with Japan the dubious distinction of being the only countries where "Liberal" means Fa$cist.