View Full Version : Torrent: Rogue Science Explosives Book Collection 1.0.zip.torrent

mr_h3x
January 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM
This is the original explosives folder as packaged by Retrosynthetic and includes the retrosynthetic.nfo file. It is in zip format and not password protected.

I downloaded this file a few years ago. I've not recently seen it on offer so here it is again. My upload can be rather slow but once it's downloaded a few times hopefully more seeders will rectify this. I'll be leaving the download up as often as possible but night time (Various US timezones) will be most common.

Rogue_Science_Explosives_Book_Collection_1.0.zip (http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3981932/Rogue_Science_Explosives_Book_Collection_1.0.zip)

File Size: 1.69GB

Enkidu
January 17th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Could you post the filelist?

megalomania
January 17th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Seems a little small at 1.69GB as I recall it being around 4GB, unless it compressed well.

mr_h3x
January 17th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Seems a little small at 1.69GB as I recall it being around 4GB, unless it compressed well.

No, just about 2gb total uncompressed. From retrosynthetic.nfo "Alltogether it amounts to 1.66 GB of knowledge."

Enkidu,
There are 5,452 files in 216 folders so a complete file list is out of the question. There are some videos, spreadsheets, calculation sheets and various books and recipes for different chemicals. Apparently it was the entire explosives folder from the old ftp. I've never had ftp access so I couldn't verify this.

The main textual body of the nfo file:

"Over the last few years an increasing wealth of technical information has º
found its way to the Internet. Information about explosives, though, is
quite rare. The industrious members of www.roguesci.org have scoured
the web, and in most cases fired up their scanners, to compile the single
greatest collection of books, journals, and videos relating to explosives.
Nowhere else can you find such a vast collection of scientific information
in a single place, and no one else but www.roguesci.org would give it all
away for free.

What you will not find in this release is the usual worthless crap like
anarchist or terrorist manuals. All of these files are professionally
published books and journal articles. Various titles include The
Encyclopedia of Explosives and Related Items vol 1-10, Urbanski’s
Chemistry and Technology of Explosives vol 1-4, Davis’s Chemistry of
Powder and Explosives, Fordham’s High Explosives and Propellants, and
over 230 other titles. Alltogether it amounts to 1.66 GB of knowledge."

iHME
February 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM
This looks intresting, though I cant download it at the moment. my 160gb (POS)maxtor is full, I only have about 1gb of free space and even that is fragmented across my 7 partitions. But I'll download this ASAP.