View Full Version : Guns that fire blanks

Blaine
June 28th, 2002, 06:57 PM
I was looking around on the web when i found a site that sold Replica guns that fired blanks, I was wondering if it would be possible to convert it to fire real bullets?

kingspaz
June 28th, 2002, 08:44 PM
Blaine, read the rules. no new topics from newbies. you break the rules and have the cheek to post a one line shitty question. break the rules again and you WILL be banned.
this will however remain open as i am not aware of this topic being discussed recently.

frostfire
June 28th, 2002, 10:03 PM
<a href="http://www.roguesci.org/cgi-bin/ewforum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000218" target="_blank">http://www.roguesci.org/cgi-bin/ewforum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000218</a>

Blaine
June 28th, 2002, 11:25 PM
hey guys, i like sucking my mums dick and fucking my cat. i would like to fuck a dog but my dicks too small.

----------------------------------------------

Blaine you fucking weirdo you should be shot - kingspaz

<small>[ June 29, 2002, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: kingspaz ]</small>

frostfire
June 28th, 2002, 11:32 PM
excuse me, young man. Just because internet is an "anonymous" place, doesn't mean you can show hostility/rude attitude in anyway you like.

Rules are made for the benefit of the dedicted forum member and you shall see a common sense reason of why they're there on the first place.

Even I sometime read them again just to comply, now, have you (AGAIN) read them before making that post?

<small>[ June 28, 2002, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: frostfire ]</small>

Blaine
June 29th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Newbies are not allowed to post new subjects that's just dumb.
The mod is a fucking IDIOT i stand by that.

I also stand by sucking off goat dicks for the extra creamy head cheese and smegma they've got. BAAAHHHHH!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

See what happens when you try to be nice to some moronic fool who can't read and follow the rules, kingspaz? All they do is spit on you and call you names. Let this be a lesson to you to be merciless and stamp them out the very first time they post a new topic.

Anyhows, this topic and the idiot that spawned it have been locked up and locked out, respectivly.

PS: It'd have been more proper to name this topic "Converting blank firing guns to fire live ammo" since "Guns that fire blanks" are perfectly legal and not something to be discussed here, only modifying them.

<small>[ June 29, 2002, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: nbk2000 ]</small>