View Full Version : Kurt Saxon's The Poor mans James Bond Greets The Russians.rm

phrankinsteyn
April 11th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Does anyone know if this has been up loaded to the ftp: Kurt Saxon's The Poor Mans James Bond Greets The Russians.rm?

I looked and did not see it, but my eye sight is not as good as it once was.:D I do not want to waste drive space if it is already there. If anyone knows please let me know.

I saw: The Poor Man's James Bond Strikes Again---upped by tox.rm

I plan on uploading much more KS material soon (DVDS).

Thanks for any help that is provided.

TOX
April 11th, 2008, 05:37 PM
phrankinsteyn, I did a search for you and its not there, dough I was sure that his first video was never uploaded to the FTP.

You may know of this already but tmp has a FILELIST.TXT on the FTP’s index page, its not up to date daily but good for searches, just open the txt and hit Ctrl+f and look up key words.

Saw go ahead and upload it, I’m very curious to see how he extracts ricin from castor beans, if it’s the acetone method it won’t work, sadly.
And making Nitrogen triiodide I remember reading in one of his books the accidental detonation he had before a show. Plus a lot more.

Any way, if you upload any Kurt Saxon materials you know I’ll bee there.

phrankinsteyn
April 11th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Tox,

Thanks for your help. I did check the files list and different upload folders a random. Some members up load info and give them different names/numbers and that was my concern. Since you could not find it and I could not find it I will upload it.

I hope it proves helpful to you and all the members.

Thanks again for your help and to Tmp for the ftp.

megalomania
April 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hey, a quick google search has this thread as #1; well that's flattering, but not very much help.

Is that video part of volume 5 by any chance? I see one website has a CD of volume 5 with the video on it. I just happen to have the volume 5 CD buried in my collection, I think I have had it for some years, and I always thought it was out there on the FTP and such. Perhaps not. I will see if I can dig the thing up...

Ahh, I found the CD, and yes it does have the video. It is the complete volume 5. At least I think this is the video, it only says video 1, and it has Saxon talking about a “Red Dawn” so that about narrows it down.

I have never actually ripped a CD before, and I don’t have any of the software installed since my windows reinstall a few weeks ago, so bear with me as I get the thing ready. Unless someone beats me to the punch and saves me the trouble.

EDIT: I guess the least I can do is upload the video now. It is trickling to my folder as I write this, so it should be complete in a few minutes. The full file size is 101,336,058 bytes (101MB) and the file name is video_1.rm.

phrankinsteyn
April 16th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Megalomania,

It is (ripped) from Kurt Saxon dvd set (Kurt Saxon calls it the THE WHOLE ENCHILADA).

Kurt Saxon's web site states that it contains: Both volumes of our DVD Survival Primer set containing all the data, graphics, text, audio and video files found in all 14 of the CD-ROMS found in this section of our catalog.

I uploaded The Poor Mans James Bond Greets The Russians.rm, on April 11th, 2008 and The Poor Man's James Bond Strikes Again---upped by tox.rm is on ftp.

I hope/plan to turn the dvds to .ISOs and then upload to ftp.