View Full Version : Thought police snatch kiddies.

Hirudinea
June 11th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Here is an article that will show you just how far we have gone down the road of P.C. insanity

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080609/national/nazi_child_seizures_1

The upshot is that the government can now take away your kids if they don't like your politics, shocking. The visitations for Freedom in Canada will be held from 12-3 and 5-9 today and tomorrow and the burial will be on friday at noon, in leu of flowers keep the money and buy yourself a gun!

hatal
June 11th, 2008, 04:43 AM
"There were concerns regarding drug and alcohol use."

Yeah lets throw some dirt, in case we cant prove anything. In fact all NS-'s are junkies :P

P.S.: Don't (ever) forget Big Brother loves you!

Thorald
June 11th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I read about this [And commented on it.] over at Stormfront.

Just because the political beliefs that they choose to have, differ from the masses and are now socially unacceptable due to the Holocaust TM, it does not mean that their children should be taken away from them.

Yes, whilst drawing on a child is unacceptable, seizing the children and making an emphasis on the fact their parents are White Supremacists should not be undertaken until a proper and thorough investigation has been carried out...

And in this case it seems confiscating the children was undertaken, whilst a thorough investigation was not...

It's tough for me to imagine parents who are preaching sort of a neo-Nazi philosophy to also be providing a safe, nurturing environment for their child. This is a philosophy that talks about hate, talks about much of the world being a dangerous place...

Just because someones politics are "full of hate" it does not mean the child cannot be cared for properly and 'correctly'. Although drawing on a child general indicates lack of care and neglect.

thelasttrueone
June 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
It may not be safe to assume that the parents were the artists

sbovisjb1
June 11th, 2008, 11:38 PM
In Manitoba, the Caucasian population is declining, while the Native is exploding. If they went to school with those writings, they could have been stabbed (I'm serious) I know people in Manitoba that have been beaten by members of the NS (Native Syndicate) just for their wallet or they looked at them funny.

Alexires
June 12th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Nowhere in the article did it say that the parents had drawn on their children. I have seen some people with writing on themselves, part of the Emo craze hitting the country.

sbovisjb1 - While what you say has some merit, it is not the responsibility of the minority (the Caucasians) to censor themselves for the comfort of the untermensch. Just like you would blame a Caucasian for stabbing a nigger with a black pride t-shirt, a nigger should be blamed for stabbing a Caucasian.

I know people in Manitoba that have been beaten by members of the NS (Native Syndicate) just for their wallet or they looked at them funny.

Like any gangs around the world, if you challenge their authority by looking at them funny, then you will get bashed, regardless of their race. It just shows the level of intelligence of their members that would bash someone for a wallet. I'm not advocating remaining silent, but only a fool wears their heart for all to see (literally).

There is a time and a place for everything. Writing racial slogans at a school for all to see in certainly not that time or place.

Hirudinea - While I am saddened at that article, I am not really shocked. Some of the self righteous bullshit that police spout is unbelievable, but because of their position of "authority" almost everyone believes them! It's like Aristotole saying that everything is made up of 5 elements and almost everyone accepts it because he was a fantastic philosopher.

crazywhiteguy
June 12th, 2008, 02:08 AM
I am interested to see who did write the things on the children. If it were the children themselves, then it would be a crime to punish the parents. If it were the parents then it would not be justified to arrest them but I would understand that they would be put under investigation. I would also change my opinion if I knew what was written on the children. If it was something along the lines of "I don't like niggers" or "white power" then it would be fine to investigate. If it were something that could be loosely tied to Nazism like "SS Save us" or "pride among us" then I would call harsh shenanigans.

Hirudinea
June 12th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Nowhere in the article did it say that the parents had drawn on their children. I have seen some people with writing on themselves,
There is a time and a place for everything. Writing racial slogans at a school for all to see in certainly not that time or place.

I believe the article said the children were 7 & 2, and if the 7 year old saw a swastika on TV and drew it on herself in all innocence, which is probably the case, I would hardly think this is a case where the government hould be invloved.

Hirudinea - While I am saddened at that article, I am not really shocked. Some of the self righteous bullshit that police spout is unbelievable, but because of their position of "authority" almost everyone believes them!

The tradegy is that I wasn't shocked by the article either, angered, saddened and incensed, but not shocked, that is the way the country has been heading for a long time, and the people are too cowed to do anything about it, and thats what makes me the saddest.

megalomania
June 13th, 2008, 03:13 PM
The irony of this is, the doo-gooders and the fedgov are acting the same way the Nazis did when they were in power. Criminalize everything offensive, burn all the books we don't like, you must think this way, dress that way, act the way we want you to.

They don't realize what a slippery slope any form of social censorship is. Sure, nobody has a problem shutting up the neo-nazis and the KKK, so they accept this. Then we have to shut up those radicals protesting at political campaigns, well they are kinda annoying. Naturally beer and cigarettes are bad for you, so we should ban those. Red meat is bad for you, so is cake/candy/icecream/cookies/pie/pop/friedfood/tapwater/corn/potatoes/ and heterosexual intercourse... Then before you know it we have the government sponsoring programs to encourage your children and utility workers to report unamerican activities and terrorism.

Oh, don't we already have that last one? :)

These people are all peace, love, and tolerance man, until you say or do something they don't agree with.

Jacks Complete
June 16th, 2008, 04:12 PM
These people are all peace, love, and tolerance man, until you say or do something they don't agree with.And that is when the law should come to the aid of the minority, rather than herd them into death camps. Indeed, you could argue that the whole point of the government (as an entity, including the police and all) was to be the biggest gang, and to be the cooler head in any conflict, and to protect all equally.

That some groups - women, police, blacks, gays, whatever - get special treatment is wrong and divisive. All should be equal before the law. In the same way, terrorists, or rather "terrorism suspects" should be treated exactly the same as innocent people, until they are found guilty in a proper court of law.

This is to my mind fundamental. I believe it was to the US Founding Fathers. "One people, under God", iirc.

Hirudinea
June 16th, 2008, 08:17 PM
The irony of this is, the doo-gooders and the fedgov are acting the same way the Nazis did when they were in power.

They don't realize what a slippery slope any form of social censorship is.

I disagree, its not that the people don't know what a slippery slope censorship is and that they're acting like nazis, the fact is that these people DO know what a slippery slope censorship is and they ARE nazis. When it comes to society there are two types of people, one type who are comfortable with people enjoying their own lives and freedoms, as long as their own aren't curtailed, and people who thing that they know how everyone should live and that it is their duty to bend the world, however unwilling it may be, to their will and wishses, those people are the nazis, the communists, the dictators, the human rights commissions and every bureaucrat with to high an opinion of himself, and by saying they are doing these things for our own good they steal our freedoms bit by bit, until they take away peoples kids for because the parents political opinions disagree with the "revealed truth" know only to them.

These people are all peace, love, and tolerance man, until you say or do something they don't agree with.

Of course, because they have the exclusive patent on the truth, and if you disagree with them your a fascist, rascist, [insert label here] and must be destroyed for the good of the world.

That some groups - women, police, blacks, gays, whatever - get special treatment is wrong and divisive. All should be equal before the law.

All men are NOT created equal, but should be treated EQUALLY, with equality of opertunity, NOT equality of outcome. Damn I wish I could put that on a plaque. ;)

Sure, nobody has a problem shutting up the neo-nazis and the KKK, so they accept this.

And thats the problem, you can hate a persons politics, and fight them tooth and nail, but if you curtail their freedoms that gives somebody the precedent to curtail yours (and their is always someone who wants to curtail your freedoms!) Assholes and lunitics, and the freedom to be assholes and lunitics are the markers of the boundries of all our freedoms, and should be chreished as such.

Secong Nature
July 23rd, 2008, 03:38 AM
Of couse something funny/sad is that if a guy in a KKK suit, conehead and all walks down the street, saying or doing nothing he will be immediatly killed/beat up/arrested.

Put a black guy, dressed like a nigger in a Black Pride shirt yelling 'Wut Nigga Yeah' he will be left alone, without a single person yelling at him for being a racist pigfucker like they would at a white racist.

Hirudinea
July 23rd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Of couse something funny/sad is that if a guy in a KKK suit, conehead and all walks down the street, saying or doing nothing he will be immediatly killed/beat up/arrested.

Put a black guy, dressed like a nigger in a Black Pride shirt yelling 'Wut Nigga Yeah' he will be left alone, without a single person yelling at him for being a racist pigfucker like they would at a white racist.

Well most powerful liberals are self-loathing WASPs so what do you expect, they hate themselves so they hate anyone who loves the white race and love anyone who hates it.