View Full Version : rtfp

smokey
March 9th, 2003, 06:01 PM
it semms that sone people done weant to read posts fulli! this lads to some confusion an example is my post e infrasound had =it been properly read a swpe ould have been unnneccessary the raesin i posted it n 2 places is becase it is relevent to both forumz
an by da way my name is smokey becase i smoke out my pee hole, thats when its not up my mums ass.

<small>[ March 09, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: kingspaz ]</small>

VX
March 9th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Bad plan. The first mistake was to make the post twice, the second to bring up the subject for a third time.... after your thread had been closed. The third was to insult Machiavelli, a mod.

Your point may well be relevant to both forums, but that really is irrelevant.

I know that the mods are being lenient at the moment, but I’m not sure how long their patience will last, you could well have gone too far.

Crow
March 9th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Read the rules, it is not allowed or liked to have one sentance or one paragraph posts that have no educational value or purpose on this forum at all. I'd watch out for NBK if I were you...

kingspaz
March 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
smokey, if your dick is in your mums ass what are you doing posting here? you are the filth and scum that collects around sewage outlets. you are the grime that pollutes this forum. like all grime you shall be washed away never to be seen again.
enough of this crap or i will have to flex my powers and find where you live...

Mr Cool
March 10th, 2003, 01:52 PM
I missed Smokey's first post - please tell me he didn't bring up infrasound again?!

kingspaz
March 10th, 2003, 05:14 PM
he sure did, look at the topic below.