View Full Version : What a bastard!

ChippedHammer
June 20th, 2008, 10:35 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23898134-23109,00.html

A TEENAGER has been jailed for possessing a gun after his father handed him in to police when he found the weapon and bullets in his home............... Paul Metcalfe, 19, of Nelson, in Lancashire, was jailed for three years after his father, Neil, 45, turned him over to the authorities.

What a utter prick, why would you do that to your own son?

Whats even is more fucked is possession of a firearm yields a minimum sentence of 5 years, damn the UK is more fucked than I thought.

"Although I'm scared of going to prison, I feel dad saved me," he was quoted as saying. "I was angry with him at the time. Now I know why he did it and respect him for it. I'd got in with the wrong crowd."

I'm sure his attitude will change after 3 years of prison, I would be out for blood personally.

I probably shouldn't read the news, I get too pissed off when I see things like where a group of niggers rob a 6yr old girl and nearly beat the father to death in front of his kid when he confronts them (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23891365-2,00.html), and shit like this doesn't help either.

Well that's my rant for a while.

-=HeX=-
June 20th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Wow. What a bastard is right. Well at least the son did not try to shoot it out, because he would not have lasted long. And if he did shoot it out, the government would have just used it as an excuse to put yet more draconian laws in place.

Emil
June 20th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I am exactly the same, reading the news and finding out about some of the sick things that go on, just makes me incredibly angry. Especially things like the 6 year old girl being robbed, and idiots beating her father. It usually revolves around something like a bunch of low life scum of the earth, pikey chavs, beating some innocent person nearly to death. It makes me disgusted to hear some of the things people do.

Personally I think that 19 year old lad's dad should watch out, because If I was the son, I would go mad when I actually got out of jail. That really takes some moronic parent to do something like that. It sometimes makes you wonder what is going through these peoples heads??

Charles Owlen Picket
June 21st, 2008, 10:35 AM
I have no idea what prisons are like in the UK. I know a bit about them in the USA. They are either Gladiator Schools or Centers for Higher Pathology & Criminal Learning. If there are similarities.....the kid will go to Gladiator School. EVERYONE gets a warm welcome.
NO ONE....Not the toughest meanest individual; if they are not hooked up, comes away from their Freshman days unbowed.

I have no interest in talking about this subject at length. However there is no person of any background, or any race, nationality, or creed who does not get very seriously scared. There is really no way around it unless you have very serious money available and can buy protection from the strongest STG (security threat group) and you better choose correctly the first time out or you wasted a LOT of money.

If you are young and not connected or poor you will be giving a lot of messages (hand-jobs, blow-jobs) to several individuals and doing their laundry as well as giving up whatever you own. Butt-fucking is a punishment detail; happens from correction: not frequent. Having to jack-off a bunch of idiots after getting all of your teeth knocked out or being threatened is very standard. Do NOT expect you "Aryan" brothers to save you....that's almost laughable.....No.... it -=IS=- laughable!
If you don't have real money, THEY will be the recipients of the blow-jobs, all the while telling you how you are a "warrior" for the "cause". Eventually you believe that there IS a "cause" because that's the only way you can intellectualize a belly full of semen from "your brothers". You will be "played" until there is someone who owns you or you get away from the control segment of general population.

It's NOT a question of fighting to show "heart" or any such shit. It's a money making system and it's for every-fucking-one. No matter how strong and tough you are, you are NO match for six people in a narrow hallway. Period; no discussion, you lost! Most young inmates do much or their time in PC cells because it's better to go a bit nuts than to be made nuts. Modern facilities have a Protective Custody wing that is generally one quarter of the population holding number!. That's S.O.P. - not unique. The worst are "Private" prisons, as they have very little health care due to cost cutting so your teeth rot out and your boo-boos get infected very badly & very quickly. Their is also a VERY high level of HIV, TB & Hepititus. Most all inmates gets them after some years. - MOST ALL.

"You can't be disillusioned if you don't have illusions in the first place".......

What that "father" did was morally wrong - as there are always alternatives to putting someone who has not harmed another - in the "system".

sbovisjb1
June 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM
And thats why you bulk up and take steroids (to quickly bulk up) If you know that you most likely will be going to prison. Being someones sex slave (or everyones) is not fun.

Happy Hindu
June 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
I bet the father just thought that his son would get the gun confiscated and a slap on the wrist and turned him in without knowing the time that the kid would face.

Alexires
June 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
I bet the father just thought that his son would get the gun confiscated and a slap on the wrist and turned him in without knowing the time that the kid would face.

Then his father is a fuck nut for not actually knowing what the fuck he was doing. He had an emotional response which ended up with him calling the police. Regardless of why he did it, the result is still the same: A 19 year old that may or may not have been hanging with the "wrong" crowd is going to spend the next 3 years eating cum and sucking cock because his father didn't have the brains, balls or blood loyalty to confront his son about it.

At least "Paul" (the 19 year old) might have a chance to learn something in the "institution" from more experienced crims. Then again, I don't think he is going to be looking on the bright side when he has a mouth full of cock.

That makes me absolutely sick. If anyone has any doubts that Orwell's prophetic work, 1984, is going to come true, the need to look no further than this thread. Children handing their parents in for thought crimes, adults handing their children in for possession: A very dangerous and close similarity that is.

A note to all: Grow the balls and do it yourself. If you do not have the strength, guile, intelligence or ingenuity to do it yourself, it doesn't deserve to be done. The strong will prevail, and the meek will inherit nothing. A lone wolf among the sheep is what we are, not some molly coddling sheep amongst the walking mutton.

TheSavageHyena
June 22nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
Well said Charles and Alexires. It's very unfortunate that the majority doesn't share the same sentiment that we do. And the way the media has encompassed firearms in the negative light shows on its viewers.

Today I mentioned the word 'gun' after reading another disturbing article
http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/06/21/5944381-sun.html
and one co-worker of mine actually refused to even HEAR the word gun. It's as if I told her to bang her dad. I asked her to read a few studies based on firearms and she refused to even consider exploring that avenue. I was offended to say the least.

Every asshat I showed that article to, failed to see anything wrong with it. They all agreed that it was a well written piece and it served our community for the better. They also want police to be more 'diligent' in their agendas.

Canadians are losing more freedoms every day. Don't believe me? Here is one that will make you cry out of laughter and sadness http://healthzone.ca/health/article/435158
I don't even smoke and this gets me boiling. How can one live with these things and not do so much as question its legitimacy? I believe critical thinking in this nation is at its final moments.

I will be laughing when we finally get invaded and everyone will wonder why we don't have guns to protect ourselves, or even cigarettes to cope with the burden of watching our families get raped.

Alexires
June 22nd, 2008, 04:00 AM
I love that last article:
I'll take five minutes to look for cigarettes and a line will build up, people will start stealing.

And that is so true. Often, people will steal, not because they need whatever they are stealing, but because they can't be bothered waiting for the person to stop jackassing around and serve them.

Hirudinea
June 23rd, 2008, 07:11 PM
I will be laughing when we finally get invaded and everyone will wonder why we don't have guns to protect ourselves, or even cigarettes to cope with the burden of watching our families get raped.

Wrong, people will be saying, "Oh why dosn't the government protect us!" because the goverment is not only taking away our right to protect ourselves but even our instinct to, they'll make us all mindless drones yet.