View Full Version : Homemade.. idiot or badluck?

Code Red
July 27th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Read here... http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24084581-421,00.html

Just what communist Australia needs :mad: Tighter restrictions no doubt.

Looks like Australians will soon need to prove why they need to buy a length of pipe, matches, and so on!

It's not like the backward government hasn't made useless knee jerk reactions in the past. :rolleyes:

Happy Hindu
July 28th, 2008, 03:06 AM
http://livenews.com.au/articles/2008/07/27/Homemade_bomb_explodes_in_teens_face

Look at the comment left on LiveNews.com.au,

Why would you waste resources taking this thing to hospital? Dumb enough and evil enough to try to build a bomb, and dumb enough to blow itself up, just let it die and rack one up to Karma. The human race is better off without it.

If anything pisses me off more than the government banning and restricting chemicals and telling everyone how bad we all are, its a fucking idiot who will believe them. Im not saying that the kid wasn't a kewl, although he may have been, but it might have been anyone of us and that fuckwit would have judged us upon that.

shady mutha
July 31st, 2008, 06:43 PM
I really feel sorry for young fellow and I truly hope he recovers.

When I first got started this hobby I was around the same age and count myself lucky I didnt end up in the hospital.

The reckless things I did with AP as a teenager make me shiver when I think about it now.

iHME
August 3rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Dumb enough and evil enough to try to build a bomb

I'd tell him/her about the defence industry and unlike the kid they build those weapons and bombs with the intent of killing people. Fucking idiots... (the sheeple, not the military-industrial complex, I like all military related gear)

And somewhere in Australia a government official rubs is hands together saying: "Exelent, what a wonderful example of our education process, next stop privacy!"

Alexires
August 4th, 2008, 12:30 AM
"Dumb enough and evil enough to try to build a bomb"

Incredible. That really astounds me. People just don't seem to understand how the real world works.

As far as the sheeple are concerned, custard comes in packets, chickens grow without feathers and head, die from natural causes and lamb appears in nature wrapped in plastic.

They don't seem to make the connection that stuff needs to be killed for them to eat it, there is a life without preservatives, and explosives have been used for good infinitely more than they have been used to kill.

Their simplistic, black and white views continually astound me. It takes a special kind of asshole to write that. Even to go further and say that if he ever builds a bomb then someone should come and kill him because he is evil.

What a fucktard.

Secong Nature
August 10th, 2008, 06:01 AM
I take it that it's a roguesci user posting as Nobody?
It could be worth trying to at least give these people some idea about the real nature of explosives.

I remember posting on a comments page about dyeing with TNP.
Almost every person said that the man who posted the procedure was insane and on a deathwish,
'Leaving this stuff to dry will form yellow crystals which will explode on the slightest tough, removing your hand'

I felt that I had to defend the poor man and in doing so even got someone to look up TNP and decide to try dyeing rabbit skins with it.
Some good done after all.

Alexires
August 10th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Secong Nature - Not worth it when your IP is logged. Violates a LoP anyway (Win arguments through actions, not words). Resist those temptations to make yourself feel good by having others tell you that you are right.

Secong Nature
August 11th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I do it in a relatively innocuous way, nothing hinting at anything illegal.
It's hard to win through actions over the internet.

Alexires
August 11th, 2008, 08:14 AM
That is why it is pointless to argue over the internet.

It doesn't matter what is illegal or not. People need to get out of the mind set that the law will protect them and that if they do nothing illegal they won't be in the shit. The FedGov MAKES the law. They can detain you until they change the law so what you did (while it wasn't illegal) is now illegal. Ambiguous laws mean that the most expensive lawyer, not the truth, wins.

Can you afford a better lawyer than the government?