View Full Version : Forum video 2008

-=HeX=-
August 19th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hey fellow forumites.
I finally had the willpower to begin compiling my vast scelection of videos from the forum and some from elsewhere (youtube, random cool explosion/ pyro vids, the FTP) and so far, after 2 hours of Windows movie maker, I am on *gasp* 38 seconds of video. Most videos end up heavily cropped to make it all blend better and improve the pace, and so far its looking ok.

The soundtrack will be 'Before I forget' by Slipknot, or 'Firestarter' by Prodigy, however I want your suggestions people!

Also those of you who want to send me photos, videos, soundtrack reccomendations to try out/ use in it, my email is lordi--101@hotmail.com and my MSN is the same.

The video will be up when its ready, and my .pdf on azides, and my OTC azide testing, is postponed for the next while.

EDIT: I was feeling generous, so heres a preview I put up on rapidshare for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure if I made a balls of it) :D
http://rapidshare.de/files/40276240/expl_0001.wmv.html

Thorald
August 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
'Before I Forget' and 'Firestarter' are both fantastic songs, however given the nature of the video I think Firestarter would be more appropriate...