View Full Version : 37mm Reloading...

Springfield
August 22nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
A forum search turned up nothing of value on this subject, because I'm an idiot and don't know how to search properly.

From a technical prospecitive is it possible to read the fucking rules before I go firing off my little posts everywhere?

If so, does anyone have any information on how to read?

I don't own a brain, nor do I intend to own or build a brain.

I was just wondering if it was possible.

Alexires
August 28th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Yes Springfield, I have the answers you seek!

*Springfield listens attentively*

You must find the mythical UTSFE beast who lurks around the far off land called The Forum. You must hunt this beast for many days, learning its patterns and its cries. Then you must slay it! The answer you seek will be found in its belly, an answer of great prize called "Knowledge". But first, go read our sacred tablet known as "The Rules".... Springfield, are you listening?

*Springfield wanders off only to be devoured by the many hideous and horrific creatures that inhabit The Forum*

*Alexires shrugs and moves off to chew some beef*

TreverSlyFox
August 28th, 2008, 08:40 AM
IIRC Umm didn't NBK have a pretty extensive thread on reloading 37mm? I seem to remember reading it maybe a year or two back.

iHME
August 28th, 2008, 10:16 AM
The site 37mm.com has reloading instructions and is usually considered the best 37mm centered site on the net. They also link to other sites with valuable information.

BeerWolf
September 28th, 2008, 09:28 PM
37mm.com has been closed for quite a while.
Try Grog's 37mm and 40mm Webpage at:
http://www.freewebs.com/grog/

They're mostly 40mm, but have quite a bit on the 37mm.

iHME
September 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Just tested, 37mm.com seems to be working just fine.
And that Grog's site look interesting it's a damn shame that he bills from 15 to 35 dollars per replica round. :( Otherwise I probably would have purchased a few.