View Full Version : The YouTube Dumbass Thread

Positron
September 12th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Shredded his left hand and peppered other areas. Classic shitty fuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro889KPZX6g

Lewis
September 12th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Firstly, it was not a fuse issue, this guy tried to pry apart a blasting cap, and had it go off.

Secondly, this video was JUST posted in the WC. :rolleyes:

Positron
September 12th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Oh shit...I don't know how that happened...I was the one that posted the other video of the detonator screw-up.

THIS is the correct URL for THIS thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjwnJ9RuX4I

My apologies. Sorry about that.

hatal
September 12th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Playing, huh? Well done "stumpy".

1. video: Useless weed playing.

2. video: Next time electric delay or a longer fuse and without "playing".

Mr Science
November 6th, 2008, 03:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-9NNAFGTs

Typical Obama supporter? :D Try to watch 5 seconds without getting annoyed.

hatal
November 6th, 2008, 06:11 AM
[URL] Try to watch 5 seconds without getting annoyed.

Impossible. I tried hard.

iHME
November 6th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Got as far as 3 seconds, seriously I hate kids making videos where they babble.

Kaydon
November 6th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I hope he drinks bleach.

Hinckleyforpresident
November 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-9NNAFGTs

Typical Obama supporter? :D Try to watch 5 seconds without getting annoyed.

I bet he gets all the dumocrat ladies with that Marvin Gaye voice.

-=HeX=-
November 6th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Kaydon: unfortunately drinking bleach will not off the idiot. My annoying brother drank bleach while a baby and is still alive, however It believe it retarded him a bit.

Kaydon
November 6th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Damnit.

Alright, kerosene.

PMK
November 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Nah, don't make him drink it, just soak him in some of it.

Then let him play with matches. :-D

Alexires
November 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Honestly, if there ever was a reason for sterilisation, that kid is that reason.

I love how he stumbles because he has an unjustified belief that somehow, by having a black president who is a democrat it will solve the problems that his nation faces.

I'm going with the bleach. Kerosene will just give him the shits.... like he gives me.

slarter
November 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM
I say to give him the bleach, with an ammonia chaser. :)

megalomania
November 10th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Oh, I lasted 28 seconds, but I got annoyed by his voice in the one second before I even opened the tab :( That is one geekly looking ugly kid. Fat buck teeth, braces, and a voice like nails on a chalkboard. Anyone think this is put on or is he for real? The dumbshit isn't even old enough to vote.

What was it Churchill said, "If you are not a liberal by age 20 you have no heart. If you are not a conservative by age 30 you have no brain." Amen to that. My personal favorite is "A liberal is a conservative who has not yet been mugged."

Killy
November 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
Kid calles himself "sexman" LOL

Looking on him, he could act 2 roles in movie Deliverence, famous scene,
with that retarded face like redneck" and with that mouth like Jon Voight.

Rbick
November 22nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
I turned it off right after he said "HELLO YOUTUBE!" at 2 seconds. Then I had to force myself not to gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail. I don't know what mated to create that disgusting creature, but I certainly wouldn't want to meet them in a dark ally for fear of being eaten alive.

I love how kids like this think they have such a profound world view because they watch CNN and everyone else who doesn't agree with it is ignorant. I'll bet the extent of his knowledge as far as Obama's policies go are as such: Tax the rich, hes black, and hes a liberal. These people are the future of America... Scary isn't it?

Yafmot
November 22nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
I managed to last through the whole thing. Luckily, I had 2,500 mg of Thorazine ready in a syringe, and the therapists say I'll be better soon.

By the way, that was what is known, in the medical profession, as a V.U.K. (Very Ugly Kid).

ductape man
November 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
These liberals think that they can fix the worlds problems by spending every ones money. However when you ask them why not just spend their money they have no answer.

This reeks of Marxism. This is what these idiots elected a true Marxist who they believe is a Messiah. who with the power from above will wave his hand and make all their problems go away.

++++++++++++++++
Improve your grammar. - totenkov

Alexires
November 22nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Ductape Man - Your post was shit house. It went beyond shit house. So full of spelling errors....No, you see, you go way beyond simple 'spelling errors'.

Imagine the English language is a tender young cabana boy named Felipe. You are the travelling, lonely, sexually frustrated businessman named Jorge. One day you meet Felipe and begin to earn his trust. You learn a little about him, just enough to take advantage of him.

Then one day you take Felipe, and in an attempt to serve your own selfish desires you rape him. You violate him. You turn Felipe's anus into a playground of blood, faeces and tears. After what you've done to Felipe, he will never be the same. He will never trust again. Never love again.

Shame on you, Jorge. Shame on you.:(