View Full Version : The truth about islam.

rangegal
September 27th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Thought some of you guys might be interested in the book a person I know is writing about the true nature of what the media calls a "peacefull religion".

www.books-of-gabriel.net

Only the first book is completed so far, the others are coming soon. He's put them on the web to spread the knowledge as much as he can until he finds a publisher.

TheSavageHyena
September 27th, 2008, 04:55 PM
That is a very informative link and it is good to see many people are aware of the many groups that threaten personal liberty. It isn't the first or the last religion to indicate that non-believers are subordinate.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

That link is one of many and the scripture is unaltered as far as I know. I find these remarks exceptionally chilling and threatening due to their prevalence here in my city.

"Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work."-O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

"Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."-Jews Have Superior Legal Status

The latter is very prevalent in Canadian politics and other countries as well.
Other excerpts that I hope were falsified are beyond retarded.

"Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old)."

...true nature of what the media calls a "peacefull religion".

The media always portrays this religion as 'victimized' but we all know it ain't so ;)

hickey
September 27th, 2008, 05:34 PM
The media always portrays this religion as 'victimized' but we all know it ain't so

They are just imitating what the Jews did in the past - using the holocaust issue.. :p

joffe
September 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
This is, in my humble opinion, just as much a cultural issue. Perhaps even more than a religious one. I spent some time in Lebanon in a "peace keeping" role in the early eighties, and based on that experience, I reached the inevitable conclusion that a raghead is a raghead, regardless of what he believes in. As much as I disliked the Iranian supported a**holes, probably the biggest a**holes of them all were the Shin Bet controlled Christian militias (read gangs) with the Shin Bet ranging supreme.

Hirudinea
September 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM
The tragedy is that Islam is nothing more than a cult, dreamt up by a bandit, con man, that had an army and historically propetious moment behind it, and what should have died in the desert spread over the world and infected a billion people! Oh for an obedient Elephant!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant

rangegal
November 5th, 2008, 08:27 PM
HAHA! I guess "gabriel" has been viewing the forum. Not surprising, birds of a feather flock together ya know. He makes a reference to "sheeple" on his front page, which is now pretty long. Be sure to check it out. He needs a publisher apparently. If anybody knows a good one who would handle his work you should email him.

Jome skanish
November 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
The tragedy is that Islam is nothing more than a cult, dreamt up by a bandit, con man, that had an army and historically propetious moment behind it, and what should have died in the desert spread over the world and infected a billion people! Oh for an obedient Elephant!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Elephant

"Dreamed up"? Obviously, all religions are dreamed up fairy tales designed to pacify the people to accept their lot, and to turn the average individual into a sheep. All religions are born of wishful thinking,, raised by liars and survive by ignorance alone.

The same goes for most political ideologies. "see the world our way and refuse to even consider anyhing else, and we'll usher a future land of milk and honey."

Communism - no more capitalism, and everyone will automatically be happy.
Libertarianism - no more economic regulations, and everyone will be happy.

Well, in real life, both the state and its politicians as well as the rich capitalists only think of their own good, and if it benefits the elite, your freedoms and your money will cease to exist, no matter who this elite might be....

Don't be fooled by ideology or religion, fight for what benefits YOURSELF.

tmp
November 6th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I was briefly exposed to this religion in the 90s. Of course they attempted to
convert me. There were many reasons they weren't successful. Chief among
them was that all non-Mormons are going to Hell. This the same shit that a
nun told my mother back in the 40s when she attended Catholic school. She
was told that her grandmother was going to Hell because she was Methodist.
My great-aunt, who raised my mother, had a few choice words for that nun -
"Go shit in your hat and wear it !" :D