View Full Version : Injection question

thelasttrueone
October 15th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I see lots of topics about injectables, even a one about interesting long range methods of injecting. All searches I try end up with plenty of info trying to help out poor junkies who keep getting infections. The problem I have is when I imagine any of these hypothetical situations:

1) You have a target. You have followed this target into a crowd. You also have something that needs to be put into this target's veins.

2) Same target, same objective only this time they are alone, walking down a secluded street or alley. Noise or visible struggle are no problem here.

3) Same target, same objective only now they are home and sound asleep. Noise could be quite a problem in this situation.

4) Same situation but this time the victim is in a hospital with an IV attached.

How would you reasonably go about doing this? How do you hit a vein without alerting everyone around? Take into account the victim struggling. Where do you stick them? Even trained, registered nurses sometimes miss the vein many, many times. You only have one try. You need a better method than what they use, or at least some way to practice. Of course I am talking about intravenous only, intramuscular is obvious.

crazywhiteguy
October 16th, 2008, 12:53 PM
4) I've had to watch a nurse fail at giving an IV into my ex girlfriend's hand for 2 minutes at a time. It doesn't seem like something anyone can ignore, so I see the problem.

In the time I spent in and out of hospitals during recent excitement and thought about it quite a bit. If you know dress similarly to the doctors and know the patients name, you will be able to get them to do anything that a doctor would ever want them to do. You don't have to do it right either. Injecting into the side attachment made for injections would be fastest and easiest. If that's not available you could use the flow controller to hide the needle prick that you make in the IV line. It will also take longer to be noticed by doctors due to leakage.

Depending on the potency, you could put it in a very small needle jet-li style and just hold them down and stab in into their large arteries like behind the knee.

mike-hunt
October 17th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Injecting into an artery is not a good idea as the higher blood pressure makes it difficult to depress the plunger, if arterial injection is even possible at all, the bleeding will be harder to stop making it easier to detect the injection site.

As for I.M. maybe a jet injector could reduce the chances of the injection site being discovered it uses high pressure gas to inject a stream of liquid under the skin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_injector http://www.medicaljet.it/inglese/siciminglese/ingleseiniettore.html

If your not squeamish try practicing injection methods using sterile water and syringes.

sbovisjb1
October 27th, 2008, 05:40 PM
You can also administer muscle injections, so its irrelevant if you hit a vein or not.

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p2020.pdf - How to perform a muscle injection.

thelasttrueone
October 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Not all substances have the same effect when injected IM as opposed to IV.

sbovisjb1
October 27th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Then only inject substances that work IM.

Skean Dhu
October 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM
The better question is , why must you kill them Via injection? Is this a hit with a specified mode of death? Do you just want the information for the sake of knowledge? idle musings?
For all but options 1 & 4, injection seems to be the most ineffective method of dispatching your target.
Any methods suitable for 3 could be used for 2 and 4 as well.

iHME
October 28th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe one is in the need to do more than just kill?
Maybe you need him/her/it alive? What if you want to infect him with something(HIV,etc)?

In these situations injection could be useful.

I personally just like to collect knowledge and skills, you can newer know what is needed...

thelasttrueone
October 29th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Yea this is pretty much just idle musings. I don't plan on injecting anyone (myself included) with anything any time soon. But knowledge cannot hurt us.

-=HeX=-
October 30th, 2008, 08:39 AM
If it was a hit and you were given a specified mode of killin, do not take the job. Its the hitters choice as to how he offs the mark, if you are given some special method of killing do not take the job. Its that simple. Back on topic, you could just get the vein in the crook of the elbow... However that only works in certain situations. Ask a doctor where the easiest vein to get is.

pradb
November 3rd, 2008, 05:25 AM
1) This one is extremely hard, undoable alone I must add. If you have a partner you can use some kind of distraction to make the target stop and lose his guard, then strike.

2) Well this is pretty simple, first you need to hit the target in one of the bronchial nerves, two of them are located in the neck. If you hit these the person will go unconscious for a few seconds, then quickly strike.

3) Alone in bed or with a partner, are there any extra individuals around (kids)? That's going to be crucial, you'll probably going to have trouble if there's two, or you need to get rid of the other person. Using a short piece of ducktape to cover their mouth first and then put a weapon to their head/throat and have them calm down, then strike. It's vital that you should know which vein or muscle you will be injecting in.

4) Easy, observe what doctors usually wear. Dress up like one of them (fake a hospital ID card), walk in casually, tell them you're giving them some medicin, use a medical name they won't understand and they will ask about it, they probably have their question finished when you've already injected them!

: That said if you're about to make a hit, the hitman should never be told how to do it, that's not the employers job, it's the employees, he's the professional. Apart from that if you've been given directions you're going to be caught, it's not a risk it's a fact.