View Full Version : Help: Can I set off firecrackers/small explosives by push button?

Tre Thompson
October 18th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Im sorry im new here and kinda sneeking on the computer at work to post this. Ill read thru all the forums when I get home. I know how senior forum members hate newbs who dont FAQ or search.

This holloween im going as a suicide bomber. I need to use small explosives that go off with a push button. Something like the yellow controller on model rocket engines. I had a link to a good DIY but the deleted his page.

Also can I set off firecrackers with a push button controller?

Im 24 ( just so you dont think im some dumb kid :D )

Any help would be great. Thank you guys.
Please move to the correct forum if I got it wrong.

++++++++++++++++++
Mockery required. :D

Cobalt.45
October 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I'm curious- where did our latest laureate post this originally?

iHME
October 18th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Damn, you ware too fast.

Well, electrical ignitors? Google? There is atleast one thread about them on the forum.
I'm not linking you or giving you ready made search terms. UTFSE.

There is even a tutorial on United Nuclears site! There are at least five vide spread videos on metacafe and youtube. You Could also do some experiments, try your ideas out. Thats how people invent and figure things out. (Hint: You probably have everything to make ignitors already in your house)

I hope mods haven't already banned you when I post this.

I wrote that to him. But seeing that he is away. I copy it here for your amusement and for himself if he finds it later on.

totenkov
October 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Tre Thompson has received a ten day ban for his blatant ignorance and pre-meditated foolish behavior as a "mature" adult :p. Anymore kewl questions result in a toss into the deepest bowls of HED hell. :)