View Full Version : Comrades, the time is near..

Kaydon
October 21st, 2008, 02:21 PM
Biden to Supporters: "Gird Your Loins", For the Next President "It's Like Cleaning Augean Stables"

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. "And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Not only will the next administration have to deal with foreign affairs issues, Biden warned, but also with the current economic crisis.

"Gird your loins," Biden told the crowd. "We're gonna win with your help, God willing, we're gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It's like cleaning the Augean stables, man. This is more than just, this is more than – think about it, literally, think about it – this is more than just a capital crisis, this is more than just markets. This is a systemic problem we have with this economy."

The Delaware lawmaker managed to rake in an estimated $1 million total from his two money hauls at the downtown Sheraton, the same hotel where four years ago Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., clinched the Democratic nomination. Despite warning about the difficulties the next administration will face, Biden said the Democratic ticket is equipped to meet the challenges head on.

"I've forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know, so I'm not being falsely humble with you. I think I can be value added, but this guy has it," the Senate Foreign Relations chairman said of Obama. "This guy has it. But he's gonna need your help. Because I promise you, you all are gonna be sitting here a year from now going, 'Oh my God, why are they there in the polls? Why is the polling so down? Why is this thing so tough?' We're gonna have to make some incredibly tough decisions in the first two years. So I'm asking you now, I'm asking you now, be prepared to stick with us. Remember the faith you had at this point because you're going to have to reinforce us."

"There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go, 'Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don't know about that decision'," Biden continued. "Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound."

Prepare yourselves......

Joxer
October 21st, 2008, 02:45 PM
Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

And he knows this ... how??? (That is a rhetorical question.)
This cocksucker is flat out telling us to prepare for yet another false flag operation, or another preplanned war, or collapse of the economy etc. that they know is imminent but will not tell us about.

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to pass it around.

megalomania
October 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
Bush was in office barely 8 months before Osama struck. For this election, Obama and McCain will still be contesting the election results six months after inauguration day.

I wonder what the “terror” crisis will be? Perhaps the terrorists will poison our nation’s bullet supply prompting the fedgov to take all our guns away, for our own safety of course. The CPSC will hold on to all the guns and give us foam rubber footballs in exchange.

Kaydon
October 21st, 2008, 09:08 PM
Do you have a link for that? I'd like to pass it around.

http://infowars.net/articles/october2008/211008Powell.htm

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/10460/

Bush was in office barely 8 months before Osama struck. For this election, Obama and McCain will still be contesting the election results six months after inauguration day.

I wonder what the “terror” crisis will be?

That's if Obama survives six months.

I suspect, with the rise of racial awareness in the United States, the "crisis" will be blamed on White "Supremacists."

Joxer
October 21st, 2008, 09:38 PM
Thank you.

I still can't figure this out. The only thing I can come up with is that Biden screwed up by forgetting where he was and talking too much.

That quote bothers me.

Kaydon
October 21st, 2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you.

I still can't figure this out. The only thing I can come up with is that Biden screwed up by forgetting where he was and talking too much.

That quote bothers me.

No problem.

Well, I believe Biden to be more of a zionist puppet than Obongo, and it would seem.. If Obongo screwed up, we'd have another Grassy Knoll assassination, wherein Biden would take place as President. Which I am sure he yearns for. If you look into the JFK assassination, and Operation Northwoods.. I just don't believe it was a random-ass loner like Oswald. And with the assassination of the assassin, we'll never know truly. And why, oh why.. did he reference to Kennedy? Hmm...

What's scary about it, is that.. no one noticed. It's basically saying "hey ya'll, I'm plannin to kill some innocent people and take some freedom away." and.. no one notices..

THAT is scary.

Rbick
October 21st, 2008, 11:23 PM
I've gotten to the point where I am unphased by what any of these retards say. Its incredible to watch how these presidential candidates change their speech according to demographics and location and manage to completely contradict themselves. Running for president seems like trying to be the best prostitute on the street. If you can't give more people hand jobs than the other guy, you lose.

All I know is that when its time to throw down, I'll be ready. They can take my gun(s), when they pry it from my cold dead fingers. Until that day, I'm gonna start stocking up on surplus ammo. Fuckface Obama wants to put a 500% tax on it. I hate that piece of shit. :mad:

phrankinsteyn
October 22nd, 2008, 12:40 AM
We must get past this smoke screen that both parties try to confuse us with. The democrats need the republicans (and vice a versa) like religion needs an evil one. They are two sides of the same coin.

Lets hope that nothing happens to Obama when he becomes president (It appears he will become president- the writing is on the wall). It would be used as a reason for further division of Americans (we would have a replay of the 1960's and a lot of innocents would suffer). If something happened that firearms were involved in, those that oppose the 2nd amendment (remember the 1968 gun control act, James Brady and the brady law), would then use it as reason for further restrictions on this amendment.

I uploaded two files (rapidshare) on voting (put out by the democrats). Interesting read(s), these politicians never stop.:)

Rolling Stone article: Block the Vote by Greg Palast and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.pdf

Steal Back Your Vote Guide.pdf (comic book format)

http://rapidshare.com/files/156341472/vote.rar.html

password: themonster

Kaydon
October 22nd, 2008, 01:00 AM
Nothing angers me more than the "let the cards fall as they may" philosophy.

KAKTUS
October 22nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
"I've forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know,
I would rather be taking advice from a senator who could remember foreign policy.

Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past, are destined to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Vitalis
October 22nd, 2008, 03:45 AM
In my opinion it is a given that they will manufacture another phony terrorist attack on U.S. soil after Obama is President. That's what it's going to take for them to get away with all they have in store for us.

The dollar is ruined, and they are going to have to finally admit that. People will be mighty pissed when they realize all their savings have been wiped out. After the terrorist attack, you will be unpatriotic if you complain about it though.

The 2nd amendment is going to be seriously attacked (the govt. doesn't want people who just lost their life savings to have guns). They also don't want us to be self-sufficient, we have to be dependent on THEM for food in order for us to be kept in line.

I don't know the full scope of their plans, but they do have plans, and it doesn't look good for us. I agree with the "let the cards fall as they may" philosophy being horrible. We will have to fight back against this, if we don't at least try, we don't deserve any freedom, and we sure as hell won't have any.

Kaydon
October 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin

"A nation which does not know where it was yesterday, does not know where it is today" Robert E. Lee.

October 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Fighting back is hard but doable, winning isn't.

I'm not saying that the US government couldn't be disrupted, but it would be a really, really bad idea to do it.

You've got dozens of groups vying for power - Communists, republicans, Christian dominionists, you name it, they'll want it. It'd be a never-ending civil war, and you can't tell me countries less than friendly to us wouldn't capitalize on it.

Revolt is something which must be understood, and there could come a time to use it, but right now, it'd be a really bad idea - and wouldn't pick up anyway. Waco didn't start it, Ruby Ridge didn't start it... we're dealing with waterlogged wood, here, and it'd take more than a spark to ignite it.

A more useful strategy, right now, is withdrawing your support. Don't play by government rules, don't support them, don't interact with them unless they have a gun to your head - and get all of the people you know to do the same. Getting rid of the government is a tough proposition - getting them to leave you, specifically, as an individual, alone is much less so. And what is a country but a collection of individuals?

Kaydon
October 22nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
That's still a form of organized rebellion. And you raise an interesting point.

October 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Oh, yeah. Organized rebellion would definitely work and I think it ought to be done. It's the violent kind that makes a very dangerous ally.

festergrump
October 22nd, 2008, 11:43 PM
Well, a non-violent revolution is still just as hard to organize as a "violent" one, so that's one thing flawed about it. But, if you could get everyone on the same page and refuse to pay taxes, buy insurance, register automobiles, buy as little fuel as possible to get by, boycott liquor and other "luxury tax" items, etc... you might make a dent.

But if you could orchestrate all of that, why not go for the nuts with force? And once again we have derailed a perfectly good thread into one of revolution. Not cool.

Do you have a one track mind, 3287, or are you just pissed at the way things look these days? If you are simply pissed off, you are NOT alone. I'd start looking into survival sites and maybe militia sites to speak more freely about this, honestly. They'd be way ahead of the game (1) and it wouldn't be any real conflict of interest which might get the RS taken down (2).

phrankinsteyn
October 22nd, 2008, 11:53 PM
I'd start looking into survival sites and maybe militia sites to speak more freely about this, honestly. They'd be way ahead of the game (1) and it wouldn't be any real conflict of interest which might get the RS taken down (2).

I think we have found something we agree on. :D

October 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
All I know is that when its time to throw down, I'll be ready. They can take my gun(s), when they pry it from my cold dead fingers. Until that day, I'm gonna start stocking up on surplus ammo.

The 2nd amendment is going to be seriously attacked (the govt. doesn't want people who just lost their life savings to have guns). They also don't want us to be self-sufficient, we have to be dependent on THEM for food in order for us to be kept in line.

I don't know the full scope of their plans, but they do have plans, and it doesn't look good for us. I agree with the "let the cards fall as they may" philosophy being horrible. We will have to fight back against this, if we don't at least try, we don't deserve any freedom, and we sure as hell won't have any.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin

"A nation which does not know where it was yesterday, does not know where it is today" Robert E. Lee.

It seems that the zeitgeist is towards addressing a "fighting back." Better people think about what they're doing before they make a mistake that would hurt themselves, or worse, the resistance to a nanny state.

Yes, though, I am quite angry. I've looked at the militia sites, and that's why I know that nothing will or ought to happen.

If this is going to be what people think about, they'd best have all the facts. The last thing anyone needs is someone screwing up and hurting somebody.

Vitalis
October 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Who ever said "fighting back" has to mean direct combat with an armed force much larger than yourself? There are other methods of fighting back. Of course there is no possibility of getting any large number of people to non-violently resist by withdrawing support.

Withdrawing how? If you stop paying taxes, they will come for you. Most people will continue on with their lives as they have been doing until they no longer can do so. It will all start to become visible soon, so we'll see how people react. It's always a good idea to be prepared.

3287, are you attempting to warn us or attempting to cause us trouble by marking us as some sort of 'domestic terrorists' ?

Kaydon
October 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
The Government is over 10x weaker than the United States Citizenry. We are the Patriots, we idolize the Founding Fathers and understand the Constitution. Our country is our home, and each of us, as citizens, has sworn the same "I will protect the United States, from all enemies, foreign and domestic." By living here, that is your, individual, promise. If you betray that, your right to life, your right to liberty, your right to a pursuit of happiness is from that point forward VOID!

That goes for all of you cowards, you little children.

I will no longer hold my tongue, nor will I any longer speak in "code."

Now, BACK ON TOPIC!.

An intelligence agency is just like any other bureaucracy, they have telephone numbers, faxes, and computers - plus office staff. The groups dictating the world are extremely good at all forms of camouflage. They don't compete with the likes of the MI-6, the CIA, Mossad or the Sûreté. Members of these groups are given the understand they do the jobs the more mainstream branches like the aforementioned won't, or can't do. They're able to keep to their own existence. One would ask, how? They have friends, committees, etc. like every other group, right? Well, that's the ingenious thing. Combinations of tight compartmentalization and careful recruitment - the members chosen carefully, from all over the world with backgrounds specific for this line of work. No one every knows another more than fleetingly, and no one ever works with more than one handler.

Well, the President must know! Right? No. The President is ignorant, giving him plausible deniability which is standard procedure for all intelligence agencies. He's just a renter, A mere tenant of the White House. Here for 4 years, maybe 8 if he's lucky, and then gone. He comes in, buys some new china, hires and fires, wheels and deals.. and then he's gone. These groups, they're the permanent in Washington.

You could bet these unheard of groups meet overseas in secret locations with the CIA and NSA, dictating their next moves. There are no borders, no lines drawn.

9/11 was a lot of things, it was indeed a tragedy. It was an act of treason on behalf of our government, it was a scapegoat to go to war with an invisible enemy. It was a reason to invade a sovereign nation which had no Weapons of Mass Destruction, and was stronger then than it is now, or likely ever to be again. Afghanistan is where al-Qaeda is, not Iraq. al-Qaeda is false enemy, through our support of Israel we've earned their hatred. Hatred they wouldn't possess if we cut ties to Israel. Israel a terrorist nation, picking on Palestine, a country which fights with rocks. How's that an enemy to a country with all the worlds money at it's doorstep?

You can bet we're in for an attack of epic scale, it will dwarf the Reichstag fire, it will dwarf Pearl Harbor, it will dwarf 9/11.

Your asses better be prepared. I will not go down in history as being part of the generation that did nothing.

Cobalt.45
October 23rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
I don't believe anyone could- even if they wanted to- cause even a ripple in the US population in re rebellion, etc.

What'll be more likely to happen is a "perfect storm" occurs where the timing and magnitude of events will combine into something that'll be self-sustaining.

Rbick
October 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM
It seems that the zeitgeist is towards addressing a "fighting back." Better people think about what they're doing before they make a mistake that would hurt themselves, or worse, the resistance to a nanny state.

No. I'm not using figures of speech. If they try and take our firearms, I will literally shoot them with a gun. It is our constitutional right and duty to do so. I would hope that everyone else feels the same way. If you aren't willing to fight for your rights, then you've missed something big. If I get arrested and or shot, then so be it. At least it would be for a righteous cause. When I was in the service, I swore to defend the constitution and this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I take that very seriously.

October 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Rbick, don't worry about me, I think we're on the same side.

I'm stressing that we should NOT tolerate those who want to go out and cause havoc. Doesn't work. Never has. Defending yourself when you're attacked is totally different.

The better way to fight against a government seizing your rights is to practice them anyway. So I'll be bidding on surplus ammo alongside you - practicing my right to property, regardless of what that property is or what some statute passed by a dogwhistle in a state capital says.

Rbick
October 26th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Right on. I agree with you that going around causing trouble is not the answer. Defending yourself and your rights is definitely a different situation. Sorry if I seemed a bit over reactive. I automatically assumed that you were saying we should take it in the behind and try and resolve our differences through a nice talk after they kick down our doors. Obviously that isn't what you were thinking.

I found a nice place that sells 7.62x51mm surplus for 14 USD a box. Not bad ;)

TreverSlyFox
October 26th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Al-Qaeda is false enemy, through our support of Israel we've earned their hatred. Hatred they wouldn't possess if we cut ties to Israel.

Very simply put BULL SHIT !!! Islam, Muslims, Al-Qaeda doesn't hate us because of our support of Israel, our freedoms or any other horse shit excuse.

Read the damn Koran (Qur'an) WE ARE INFIDELS and that's the only reason they need because their faith DEMANDS infidels be:

OPTION A: Converted to Islam

OPTION B: Enslaved and taxed

OPTION C: KILLED!!!

The only guaranteed way of going to heaven in the Koran is to die while FIGHTING AND KILLING INFIDELS!

We, as a Country, have been fighting Islam since 1784, the year we actually became the United States and Israel didn't exist then. Our ambassador was told right up front "We fight you because you are Infidels and our faith demands it". Not a damn thing has changed since then, Islam is still a Bull Shit Cult bent on world domination PERIOD!

Kaydon
October 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
You're correct, however.. the situation is escalated with our support of Israel.

fluoroantimonic
October 28th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Islam is still a Bull Shit Cult bent on world domination PERIOD!

What major religion isn't? If you look at it from an outside perspective pretty much any religion is designed to spread itself as effectively as possible, that's why they have so many followers...

Also according to parts of the Koran, Muslims are advised to generally coexist with "people of the book" christians, jews, etc. Have you ever read the whole Koran? Taking a few quotes out of context isn't very accurate... There are plenty of quotes that could takem out of the Bible that would sound just as terrible if you didn't understand the context. I don't claim to be an expert on this, but from what I've seen it depends a lot on who you get your info from...

If the Koran said so clearly that Muslims have to kill off the infidels, why do you think there are so few real "terrorists" out there. Do you really think the US would be as unscathed as it is with half a billion people out to kill us? Sure there's a tiny fraction that interpret things a more radically, but that's the way it is in any religion, I don't think Islam is much different..

FUTI
October 28th, 2008, 01:46 PM
O God again religious stranding outside the topic!:-)

It is not what is written inside the "book" that's count but the way the religious leaders interpret it in lieu of political agendas at a certain time. Koran can be as good as Bible for that matter. Remember that it was the Christian priests that used distorted words of Bible to justify the killings of heretics in the medieval times. Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet....is just distorted vision of a verse from a Bible. Today I know that some religious leaders of Islam have same warmongering talks in their mosques where similar twisting of the "book" is certainly prominent part of the "justification".

Now how to avoid the conflict was more important, but as usual State Department of USA had some other plans I guess and didn't see it coming. Sometimes I wonder who pay those guys to do a crap job? Israel is USA creation so I'm not surprised that USA support it. Brits wanted to settle Israelis somewhere else AFAIR. I think those places are the one that are now actually "white-free" as black African population of those areas outnumbered and expelled white population and expropriated their properties. If USA listen UK there wouldn't be middle east problem and most likely somewhere else white population would sustained the tide permanently if not for much longer time.

I don't hate neither Jewish nor African black population. Religion isn't something I find of great importance except as interesting moral and ethical concept that offer sometimes a lot to think about.

As for USA elections coming...Obama uses his heritage and minority status as shield against mudd throwing election campaign as expected, although he is a mix of all kind of colors ;-) . McCain's only good move was Paulin as vice pres candidate so far IMHO. Sadly both candidate sucks! Can you guys choose neither...aw crap that would mean Dubya to extend the term...forget it, that was dumb idea.

Kaydon
October 28th, 2008, 03:07 PM
We could all vote for Cookie Monster.

And the only way Bush could extend his term is if he has a reason to use Directive 51.

zarathustra
November 13th, 2008, 10:55 AM
The only guaranteed way of going to heaven in the Koran is to die while FIGHTING AND KILLING INFIDELS!

We, as a Country, have been fighting Islam since 1784, the year we actually became the United States and Israel didn't exist then. Our ambassador was told right up front "We fight you because you are Infidels and our faith demands it". Not a damn thing has changed since then, Islam is still a Bull Shit Cult bent on world domination PERIOD!

Normally I would be content to lurk because I don't want to be inadvertently stupid and thus get banned, but you sir are patently fucking outrageous. I don't have an iota of respect for religion, but you could do your best to get your facts straight.

Consider the words of Eli Smith, an American missionary to Syria in May 1840, when he said:

"[They] are a very talented race. I have examined all their books of science, mathematics, etc., and it is curious to see how they have started from points totally opposite to our scientific land marks, and yet have arrived at precisely as accurate results.
Again, there is Algebra, which owes its origin to them; its name is Arabic. In astronomy they are proficient.... In philosophy they often reason more accurately than the most civilized nations of Europe. They generally tell all the facts of the case, insist on no dogmatic inferences, but leave you to judge conclusively for yourselves.
Their history is like the Hebrews, full of romance, and chivalry, and high and lofty achievements. Their poetry is like ascending from earth to heaven; it is the soul of sublimity.... In literature they excel all other nations, for there is no country which possesses so many different books in the native tongue.... We love our
language, and think very highly of its beauty, and force, and finish. But it sinks into insignificance before the beauty and force, and finish of the Arab tongue.

The majority of American involvement between 1784 and the 1890s was simply missionary work. Sure there was the Barbary thing, but that did little other than reinforce the idea of the Arab states, and "Mohammedanism", as a barbaric, exotic, pre-modern and somewhat lawless sort of place and culture. This has been described by academics in the field as "Orientalism". You Americans did not perceive the Arabs as an enemy during this time, merely a historical curiosity. There was a significant level of cross-cultural interaction at this time.

From 1890 to 1919, Arab relations with America improved significantly as Americans under the Taft and Roosevelt administrations went to the Middle East to set up schools and infrastructure, as well as work to stop the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company from having such a huge monopoly over Iranian oil. Regardless of the intention behind these actions, it became clear to the Arabic people that America was fundamentally different from the oppressive imperialism of the British and the French and came to admire the American work ethic and scientific industrialism. In fact, in 1919, the Inter-Allied Commission on Mandates was set up to determine the status of Ex-Ottoman lands in the Middle-East. Overwhelmingly, the Arabs wanted an American mandate that stretched over Palestine, Syria and Lebanon. The most ignoble and detestable Woodrow Wilson heard this plea and ignored it in favour of supporting the Balfour Declaration, procured by Zionists. Thus, the Arabs began to hate the entire West and after a long and protracted story of disappointment and clandestine interference later, we have the present situation where retards like you believe that Arabs have a freedom-hating chromosome in their genetic make-up.