View Full Version : help me please! windows 98 - dont know...

FaTMollY
October 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM
At me such question
I can not change the menu in Windows, it looks on new why that....
Help to adjust... At me of a Window 98

Alexires
October 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Oh boy.

I go away for a while, and I get this as a welcoming back present. Gee you guys, you shouldn't have :rolleyes:

You, sir, are a fucking moron. You are on a forum for EXPLOSIVES AND WEAPONS and you are asking about how to change the menu in Windows 98? What the fuck is wrong with you?

What I think you need is a fucking cranial enema, you useless meat sack. How fucking hopeless can you get?

I hang around The Forum too much, and I get used to the level of intelligence here and start to think that the world could be a decent place.

Thanks to you, a waste of protein that defiles this world with every breath that you take, my dreams of a better world have been been shattered, and I lament at the fact that such an ignorant piece of shit like you could ever exist.

How can the world be made better when sacks of excrement like you still breath? Simple. It can't.

That is why we ban people like you, from The Forum, in the hope that perhaps some benevolent being will ban you from life and end both your suffering, and more importantly, the suffering of those around you.

Go play with you menu, little boy. If you ever grow a piece of meat that perhaps could be passed off as a brain, try using google to answer your question.

Hinckleyforpresident
October 21st, 2008, 10:37 PM
Spam? Confused, yet funny foreigner?

totenkov
October 22nd, 2008, 01:37 AM
I am truly fascinated by who these people must be in real life, and what their posts mean to them. Honestly, how might someone with synapses clicking possibly turn out something like that? Fascinating.