View Full Version : Palestinian C4

Ator0380
October 26th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I read this article which contained a recipe for Palestinian C4, but I was wondering if this method was accurate. It is called o'm al abid.

#materials:
1. one kilo of citric acid mono.
2. one kilo of H2O2, i mean hydrogean dioxide. if you want you can get four 250 ml bottles.
3. one kilo of aceton, the one whcih girls use for cleaning thier fingers after putting paint on thier fingers. if you want you can get four 250 ml bottles.
#procedure:
1.mix the liquids together, that mean point 2 & point 3 at the materials method together.
2.mix the citric acid mono with the liquid mixture.
3.start stearing it with a stearing nod, it should be iron stick.
4.put the whole mixture after it becomes like a daw in iron tubes. take care during loading it, load it with gentle pressure.
5.load the detonator.

Could you please comment

megalomania
October 26th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just copied that article instead of write it. Lets get this out of the way right now, that "recipe" is for an explosive called acetone peroxide, also known as AP, TATP, CTAP, and a few more of which you can find much written about here on The Forum.

Palestinian C4, that's a new one for me. Where did you find that article exactly? It is complete crap by the way, misspellings aside, citric acid makes a poor acid catalyst for making acetone peroxide. The literature specifically states citric acid is a poor choice, but given the obvious poor grasp of the English language the article writer has, it is no surprise they suggest using it.

Like every other crapbook article this procedure shares commonality with, there are no instructions on what temperature to run the reaction, how long the reaction should be run, what to do to isolate the final product, nor how dangerous loading acetone peroxide with pressure could be.

Indeed the Palestinians have little to work with in their fight against the jew, but I would have thought they had a little bit more professionalism, or at least a considerable amount of experience, in manufacturing acetone peroxide. I don't have any proof one way or another, but that article screams CIA or [insert intelligence agency here] disinformation. Meaning, whoever wrote this gave enough information for the recipe to appear plausible while at the same time giving any potential manufacturer enough rope to hang themselves if they actually used it.

Again I ask, where did you get this article?

TreverSlyFox
October 26th, 2008, 10:13 PM
That's got to be a Mossad disinformation piece. With those amounts there wouldn't be much left of the bomb maker when he starts packing it in those iron tubes. That would do a lot more than just leave a mark.

sbovisjb1
October 26th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Too late for him :P Its interesting that Mossad puts out disinformation and the Middle Eastern countries to not have technical resources to give their own people the methods. Egypt at least has a economy that should be able to support this undertaking.