View Full Version : A-BOMB got a digital camera!

A-BOMB
September 4th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Well I've gone and done it I got myself 3 digital cameras (1 bought 2free), well you must be wondering why this is in Improvied Weapons, well I've been just taking pictures of all my gear lately. These are the specs for the differnt cameras <a href="http://www.aiptek.com" target="_blank">www.aiptek.com</a> the first camera is a pocket DV, the next a mini pencam 1.3meg rather nice for some thing that I got for free, now let me explain while I was out at bestbuy looking for memory I found this opened package for the mini pencam so I gave it to the guy at the camera counter, well he asked me if I wanted it because he was just going to through it away because it was missing the cables, software, and instructions and was kinda beat up so I said yes, then I found the pocket DV camera had the same cable as the other, and was on sale so I bought it. So I got two cameras for the price of one. And the other one is a junky one from the bargin bin at officemax it was only $15 dollars but with a gift certifficate I had it was free to. So on to the pics.

next a cherry bomb <a href="ftp://ewf:sd332gf@209.195.155.80/Hosted%20Images/New%20Folder/IMAGE21.JPG" target="_blank">cherry bomb</a>

my modified flare guns

now one of my 20gauge flare gun
now a few of my long barrel 12 gauge flare gun 12 gauge action closed *

* 12 gauge action open

now a pic of the binder in my grey-tak
now what you all bin waiting for a pic of me! *

More pictures to come!
---------------
i strongly suggest re edit this post to be less revealing. this is for your own good. once you have modifed certain pictures you are welcome to remove my edit with your own edit fucntion. - kingspaz

<small>[ September 04, 2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: A-BOMB ]</small>

Keref
September 6th, 2002, 11:32 AM
Was there you identity card as a ladder just near all your stuffs ? :D

I was wondering about buying a small digital camera, since it's pretty good to take photos of those illegal stuffs; furthermore, getting your photos developped, with explosions on them wouldn't be a good thing :)
But they're pretty expensive.
Maybe i'll once take a shity one with small resolution... 128*56 :-)