View Full Version : can i buy gun illegally in india

indianavitron
November 4th, 2008, 03:46 AM
if yes where????????

sbovisjb1
November 4th, 2008, 01:31 PM
"can i buy gun illegally in india" You are openly admitting to a crime.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell.

festergrump
November 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Don't Kalashnikovs seem to grow on trees over in that part of the world? :rolleyes:

iHME
November 4th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Well, India might be even stable in some regions.
And as this kid has internet, he/her(one never knows) is either posting from a internet cafe or from his own own room.
In the later case it would be rather hard for him to imagine about where to buy.

But for the poster, try those shady bars, back alleys and drug dealers. They all have a bad habit of at least knowing where to get one, just ask around.
Around here a journalist tried to buy a gun illegally, it took 2hours one evening late on a trainstation.

Edit:Didn't notice that this was in BFL.

And enjoy your ban :)

megalomania
November 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Go to the west end of Kashmir, find a bar called the Dancing Elephant. Once inside, the password is "Allah sucks cock." That should get a few illegal weapons produced...

sbovisjb1
November 4th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Go to the west end of Kashmir, find a bar called the Dancing Elephant. Once inside, the password is "Allah sucks cock." That should get a few illegal weapons produced...

He is probably upper caste. Nice and protected with no idea of the real world. That said I have allways been interested on how the Indian ISP's work, I hear they use the WIMAX standard (radio and wireless) while we use DOCSIS (cable). All that radiation must have fried his brain. :rolleyes:

Killy
November 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
He is a live example how some (well,not some, most!) people should not have access to internet.

festergrump
November 11th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Lets dig him up and shit on him...