View Full Version : Acetone Peroxide

Spaljeni
November 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
hello,i'm new on this forum an sorry me for my bad language...i'm form -croatia this is the cause:D
mi quation is thet:
how i can make acetone peroxide with HCl and no vith H2SO4???
i know that i can do thet with acetone,H2O2 and HCl but in how percent

exemple: blasting gelatine nitroglicerine50% and trinitrocelulose 50% or if is possible at exemple...100mm nitroglicerine and 100mm trinitrocellulose
i don't know if is correct what i say now but is only an exemple:p

Spaljeni
November 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Hello...sorrry for my bad english...i'm from croatia:p
this is the question...
i want to make AP eith HCl and no with H2SO4
an i don' know how to make it...i know that i have to have acetone,H2O2 and HCl but i don't know in how quantity...
can you say me in how percent i have to make the synthesis
an exemple:30%acetone 50%H2O2 and 20%HCl:confused:
this is only an exemple can you say me the"original" percent???

Spaljeni
November 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Sorry fo the fastdesscriptio but this is the third time i try:o

how i can make AP with acetone,H202 and HCl
cen you say me in ml please???
and can you say to me how many AP I recive from one synthesis you say me???:confused:
thanks very much:D

Hinckleyforpresident
November 16th, 2008, 04:00 PM
*Puts down shovel after the last load of dirt is loaded into the grave and wipes sweat from forehead*

Phew, that one required moving and merging THREE threads about AP! And then I still had to ban him! Luckily he now rests with his foolish threads in a nice deep grave in the BFL graveyard.

Hunting can be tiresome work :p.

Gammaray1981
November 16th, 2008, 04:39 PM
This is... staggering. I'm certain that some of these people must simply search "X illegal interest" in Google, see Roguesci as the first forum, register, and immediately ask their question. They can't possibly read any other posts at all.

Good hunting, Hinckley. I often wonder how many idiots disappear on a daily basis without most of us noticing, simply because the mods get to their posts before they get read.

Mega - is it at all possible to make someone's ability to make a first post contingent on passing an automated quiz on the rules?

PMK
November 16th, 2008, 11:32 PM
That idea, and several others like it, have been suggested at least one time before, and Mega decided not do do it.

Here's the thread where it was suggested, and the problems with it.
http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?t=1974&highlight=quiz

I thought that I saw another thread somewhere, where Mega explicitly said why he has not done this, but I cannot seem to find it.

Killy
November 17th, 2008, 11:49 AM
This poor guy is probably confused in his own mind and language, not only in english.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to handle things discussed on this forum, they will mostly end up crippled, dead, or blow their house along with parents or friends.

FUTI
November 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I have seen another members from croatia that are valuable members here. Funny thing for this guy's nick can be interpreted as "scorched one" :-) which was his fate in the end.

megalomania
November 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
This is why we moderate posts and threads by newbies :) In this case the level of idiocy warranted approving the thread, just for the BFL section, while not being such over the top gibberish that we didn’t just delete it outright. Consider this just a small taste of what we cram down the garbage disposal everyday.

I am sure I have talked at length about the psychological reasons why people make posts like this. It boils down to laziness and overexcitedness on the part of the poster: They get excited when they find a place like this so different from any other website of its kind, and they get lazy when they don’t bother to read any post that has come before. Some people seem to think they have original thoughts (I wonder if anyone has ever heard of acetone peroxide before, I will be the first!), or they want you to do the work for them (While you are answering that question for me I want you to write my term paper, make the bed, do the laundry, and mow the lawn. Get to it.)