View Full Version : Best friend's sister got raped

OhNoYouDidnt
November 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
My best friend's sister (13) was raped about 8 months ago and the guy (25) got fre in court this week on technicalities. She was unconscious when it happened because he drugged her, so she couldn't testify to exactly what happened. He also used protection. The bottom line is we know for a fact that he did it.

My questions is: what would you do if this happened to your sister?

I don't really know what to tell the guy because I don't have a sister. If something like that happened to my mother on the other hand I still really don't know what I would do.

Why don't we rephrase the question: What would you consider doing if that happened to your sister?

The guy has a lot going for him and so he doesn't want to break any laws or get himself into trouble. It's kind of interesting though some of the stuff he has researched for his own personal amusement. Dimethylmerc, purified nicotin, run someone over, etc etc. It's probably good that he is getting that out of his system by reading and laughing at what he could potentially do the guy. None of the options are realistic though because anything he does really.. will probably only wind him up getting into trouble. He does know where the guy works though and potentially has access to his car.

When the legal system falls short, what do you do? Pray? Put a curse on someone? People pray all the time for things but it doesn't mean anything is more or less likely to happen.

Tough situation. I really want to help the guy but I'm at a loss for words or ideas at this point.

If you are going to post on this thread please keep it away from fantasies that are unrealistic (like chopping the guy with an axe or shooting). That stuff in the movies is not practical. People get arrested when they do stuff like that nowadays. This isn't Texas in the 60s or early 70s, and this isn't the wild wild west.

Its messed up when people do things without any consideration for other people. Its amazing how one motherfvkcer can turn so many people's lives upside down and in the end nothing gets done about it.

So realistically, what would you do?

Hinckleyforpresident
November 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I would do my best to ruin his reputation. This could be done by telling his close friends and family what happened, speaking to the press, speaking to his employer, etc..

Bottom feeder fuckers like him deserve absolute shit. However, you don't want to do anything illegal in the process of justice. Simply letting everyone know the trust is a good, legal, effective way of exacting justice.

OhNoYouDidnt
November 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I would do my best to ruin his reputation. Simply letting everyone know the truth is a good, legal, effective way of exacting justice.

Yes thats a good start and some of those avenues have already been explored. Unfortunately that will only go so far to relieve the hurt that guy caused my friend's family. Its a tough tough situation.

If people have comments or even links to other threads that they would like to share but feel are too inappropriate to post publicly, feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

sbovisjb1
November 26th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Agreed. Ruin his reputation. Launch a smear campaign. Nothing illegal or immoral with letting people know what hes been up to.

slarter
November 26th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Go to a printing shop and have them print up flyers and bumper stickers with his picture and the word "Rapist" and flood his neighborhood with them. Post them on every bulletin board you can find.

crazywhiteguy
November 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I agree that the best option is to ruin his reputation. Depending on his social standing, this may be the most devastating thing you can do.

Its not very hard to poison people. I've been in a similar situation and had to hold myself back from murder for months. I learned to come to peace with what happened. 1g of purified nicotine in coffee or similar would be effective, as would be a 12g bird shot round to the sternum. With the appropriate measures and trust with your friend, you may well get justice.

As much as I'd like the see the a heap of rotting corpses piling up in the landfill of rapists, I don't want to see another forumite's name on the news for murder. Think through the potential consequences of your actions. And by all means do whatever is in your power to ruin this guy.

megalomania
November 27th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Lets get this straight, she got raped once by him, and raped a second time by the system. Justice failed, there is no legal recourse available now. He should be punished, but not killed. The dead feel no pain, no terror, no misery.

Very few men will report being sexually assaulted. If it never gets reported it, it isn't a crime, now is it?

Alexires
November 27th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Something that is known to happen here. A person is held down while a pipe is lubed up and put in their ass. Nothing wide, or sphincter tearing, but then a piece of razor wire is put down the pipe. The pipe is removed, leaving the razor wire behind. Have fun getting that out.:D

If he doesn't want to do something too illegal, then there is always malodorants in the guys car. He wont be able to drive it, or sell it because it stinks too bad.
Even if it was just some n-butyric acid through a slightly cracked window, pulling the window seal back and dripping it into the door, etc.

Otherwise there are people you can contact to have things done for you, if he is willing to spend a few hundred or so.

Remember, if you aren't caught, it isn't illegal. Also, remember the RTPB 33:
"The Perfect Crime has 4 elements: Profit, not revenge, is the motive. A well thought out plan. 2 people at most. No one else knows (mouth kept shut).

festergrump
November 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Letters to the president elect with the rapist bastard's name and address in the return area of the envelope may prove interesting. Use your imagination for what the letter may actually say. Just about guaranteed to start "government parties" at his house or work locale if you word it right (and no fingerprints). Hint hint.

[EDIT: and if nobody hears from me in a few days, my idea was SO good it got me in trouble by even posting it. Crossing fingers :p]

LurkerLurker
November 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Turnabout is fair play.

Date rape drug him.
Set him up with gay whores.
Take pics.
Distribute them.

Narc him out for possession of the bad meds.

(nevermind)
-Mr Sci

OhNoYouDidnt
November 28th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Turnabout is fair play.

I am still here and not only monitoring but greatly appreciating your creative feedback.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you are uncertain about posting here.
Thanks

November 28th, 2008, 07:15 PM
This is a sad fact, but nothing can be done to relieve your friend's family's pain. The very worst things you could do to this scumbag would still not undo what he did. The only way for them to find relief is with time and the process of recovery.

That being said, anything you do to the guy is justified. Just consider the advice you've gotten thus far, because getting yourself or your friend into trouble will only make things worse.

megalomania
November 29th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Actually LurkerLurker's post is exactly what should be done. Pictures yes, distribute no, blackmail for cash. Profit and revenge. Distribute the pics after statute of limitations runs out. If he does not learn his lesson, do it all over again in a few years. Justice served.

Otherwise to keep everything legal you would have to devote a considerable portion of your life to destroying his. Then you (she) stop being a victim and start being a creepy stalker.

If I did the math correct, would the girl have been 12 at the time of the crime, or close to it? I think you can get the death penalty in a few states for that (under 12, or 12 and under, I forget which exactly).

Some people would find it very cathartic to destroy their attacker. Sometimes this is the only way for women to get closure, to confront and destroy. Sometimes revenge is worth destroying your life over, just be very sure to take as many people down with you as possible.

shady mutha
November 29th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I would recommend a tried and true method of punishment that will mutilate your target but keep him breathing. Very simple from start to finish. Buy some sulphuric acid and throw it in his face.

OhNoYouDidnt
November 29th, 2008, 05:09 PM
The primary concern should be no physical contact with the rapist. This does not leave very many options but will continue brainstorming. Thanks

Wallybanger
November 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Become his Friend. That's right, befriend that piece of shit. Does he know who you are?

Even if it takes a few years, become his BFF. Read some books on psychology, get in his good books.

Later on down the road you get some booze into him and tell him about some horrible thing you did to a woman, how she deserved it and how it made you feel good. When he shares his little secret, have a tape recorder running. Also, I believe rapists are usually repeat offenders. If he did it once, he'll likely do it again and you could be around to get evidence.

Rapists and child molesters are the lowest form of scum we have in our society. If it were up to me, they would all be shot. Your buddy has a lot of self restraint. If it had been my sister, the cops never would have been called in the first place and he would end up just another missing person.

Rbick
November 30th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I'm with everyone else in saying that rapists are the lowest scum on the planet and deserve misery to the extent of which words cannot describe. Especially for doing such a thing to a 13 year old. I have two sisters and I can't even imagine how I would feel. There would be consequences no doubt.

As far as I am concerned, anything you can do without getting caught is free game. I believe in the death penalty and rapists would be added to the list if I had it my way. Not for the sake of revenge, but because they deserve it. Get in to his life and learn what you can. Then exploit the things you have learned. If he loves his car, find a way to disable it that will cost him a lot of money. If he loves his dog, find a way to kill it. There are many ways to make his life miserable. I wouldn't want him to die however, since the dead feel no pain as mega pointed out. Really make him feel it.

OhNoYouDidnt
December 1st, 2008, 01:37 AM
Good news everyone. There is now a solution to the problem at hand. My buddy's family met with a lawyer on Friday and they are going to sue the guy in civil court. Apparently the weight of the evidence can be less enough that in this situation the guy is sure to be found guilty.

Thanks everyone for your advice and thoughts and I will definitely post the outcome in the months to come.

mike-hunt
December 1st, 2008, 04:15 AM
Even when the courts can convict they can not hand out sentences that fit the crime.
when all legal options are inadequate only illegal options remain. A fit torture for child rapists may be to sever the spinal cord leaving them unable to commit suicide then make them spend the rest of their lives wishing they could , with the use of suitable tortures .