View Full Version : KClO3 Explosives

Madog555
December 1st, 2001, 06:44 AM
this is a topic that has not been discussed very much. has anybody tried any chlorate HE's like KClO3/vaseline KClO3/MNT KClO3/brake fluid. these are supose to be pretty powerful. also, can MNT be made by mixing Toluene with H2SO4, heating it, then adding KNO3?

------------------
"True freedome is not without anarchy"

nbk2000
December 1st, 2001, 09:32 AM
J, you got the last one, so this one is all MINE! HAHAHAHA!

First off, if you HAD done a search using the words "chlorate" and "vaseline", you would have found several posts about this already.

Chlorate alone would get you even more relevant hits.

So, to quote myself from one of the aforementioned posts;

Let me guess....the very first post (or in your case 23rd) you ever made here was in the form of a new topic about a question that has been answered many times before, the answers which you would have found if you've read some of the previous posting here.

Don't post anymore topics on the forum until you've posted some replies to other peoples posts that show some intelligence and willingness to learn.

PS. Mention the anarchist cookbook or &TOTSE and you'll be summarily deleted. This is refered to as HED (Hot Electron Death) here and means not only deletion of every post you've made, but banning your IP and any further posting by you. So read around and see what's acceptable here and what isn't if you wish to stay.

Get the idea?

There's also TWO buttons for doing a search on every topic page, top & bottom.

And if you want to know why chlorate/vaseline "plastique" :barf: isn't talked about here, it's because we've advanced past that stage almost two years ago.

What are the other explosives mentioned in this section?

RDX

HMX

PETN

CL-20

Nitroglycerin

TNT

Binary

All of these are FAR beyond the k3wl crapbook recipes you've mentioned.

So I'm locking this thread, and you're on probation. Meaning you are not to post a new topic till you've demonstrated through replies to existing posts that you understand what the proper sections are for posting.

To start with, KCLO3/Vaseline is a low explosive. That's where all the other chlorate questions are, or haven't you taken time to notice this?

Fuck up again and you're deleted.

------------------
"I have begun evil, I shall end evil. That is the end that awaits me."

Go here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/nbk2ooo) to download the NBK2000 files and videos.