View Full Version : Supertoxin: Betaluminum

weeThePeople
November 27th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Here is one I haven't seen discussed on here yet from Moojahidin spelled incorrectly in purpose. Any and all of your opinions are appreciated.

Betaluminum Poison

Name: Betaluminum
Appearance: Sticky coffee colored liquid.
Lethal Dose: 0.000028 gm
Time to Death: 12-36 hours
Effect will start after 12 hours. It will stop the breathing. Victim will die between 24-36 hours.

Preparation and Precautions
1. Fill a jam jar to just over the half-way mark with powdered maize or corn flour.
2. Place 2 spatulas of meat or fish into the jar.
3. On this place 1.5 to 2 spatulas of fresh horse dropping (N.B. cow dropping can be used if horse is not available).
4. Fill up the jar with water and let the water soak through the maize to the bottom, then put more water until the jar is COMPLETELY FULL (very important that no air-space is left in the jar). Close the jar tightly.

---Lid
---Water
---Excrement
---Meat
---Powdered Maize
---Jar Bottom

5. Leave the jar in a dark warm (25-35oC) place for ten days. Leave it in hay, as hay stays at approximately this temperature.
6. After ten days, if the preparation has been successful, the lid will be bent from the pressure inside.

AT THIS STAGE MEDICAL GLOVES, A GAS MASK, A HEAD COVER AND A
FULL BODY COVER IS ESSENTIAL. NO PART OF THE BODY OR SKIN MUST BE
EXPOSED.

7. Open the lid very very carefully. and there will be a coffee coloured red/brown crystals (may look like a layer of liquid) on top. This will mainly be stuck to the lid and can be removed by means of a syringe (preferable) or a spatula. There will also be a little bit remaining on top of the water. There will be a PHENOMENALLY bad smell but it will not be from the substance- only from what is underneath.

These crystals are called Betaluminum Poison. The crystals are very refined in the shape of coffee and do not dissolve in water.

Tests Results
1 gm was dissolved in a ethyl alcohol. 1ml of this solution was given to a rabbit orally. It died in about ten hours.

The same amount was given to the rabbit but in water - it died in about 30 hours.

1ml from the water underneath the substance in the jar was injected into a rabbit. It died in 12 hours.

1ml was dissolved in DMSO (Di-Methyl-Sulphur-Oxide). The solution was touched onto a rabbit's skin. It died in 42 hours.

Notes
There is no evidence to suggest that a greater dose leads to death quicker than 12 hours. This is a biological poison i.e. bacteria- not a chemical one.

- Effects: Dizziness, extreme tiredness, headache, constipation.
- No treatment.
- Recommended use is to place a minute quantity in food, just before serving.

Hinckleyforpresident
November 27th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Looks like he had a healthy serving of bananadine :p.

Are these the fearsome skillz that the terrorists possess? Misspelled botulinum from goat shit? I'm surprised the author could tie his own turban, and I'm surprised you had the nerve to post that feces here.

FUTI
November 27th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I swear in case of that rabbit it was pure suicide, rabbit couldn't stand to be used by the moron who has lower IQ than rabbits have.

hatal
November 28th, 2008, 05:32 AM
"This is a biological poison i.e. bacteria- not a chemical one."

IT LIVES, IT LIVES! Cretin!

Its pronounced and written: BOTULINUM.

"Careful examination of the document shows that it is crammed
with errors, seemingly the work of someone with little
discernible sense, profoundly ignorant of the nature of simple
compounds and incompetent in even minor [laboratory]
procedures [...]"

The 'Poisons Handbook' is an example of someone professing to
know what he is doing on poisons who profoundly and obviously
does not know what he is doing [...]"
(Dr. George Smith PHD, Pasadena - National Security Notes )

Summary: Not written, pronounced or even produce as the driviling moron "explains". Delusions of an utter useless weed. The fabrication titled a handbook(!!!) is the mother of all crap-books.

@Hinckley: Speaking of feces he even implied the use of it: "Preparations and Precautions [...] ---Excrement". :D

megalomania
November 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Leave the crapbook stuff on the crapbook boards like TOTSE. What, did you just discover the Internet and think we had no idea about this material because there are no threads on it? There is a reason why there are no threads on it. Something to ponder in your exile.

totenkov
November 29th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Preparation and Precautions
1. Fill a jam jar to just over the half-way mark with powdered maize or corn flour.
2. Place 2 spatulas of meat or fish into the jar.
3. On this place 1.5 to 2 spatulas of fresh horse dropping (N.B. cow dropping can be used if horse is not available).
4. Fill up the jar with water and let the water soak through the maize to the bottom, then put more water until the jar is COMPLETELY FULL (very important that no air-space is left in the jar).

5. Add chopped unicorn hair picked in the moonlight beneath a mature willow tree, you must be completely naked, under the influnce of psilocybin.

6. Stir six times counter clockwise and then twice clockwise while jacking off and then inhale the fumes as deeply as possible while praying to satan, close jar and let sit for a week.

He missed a few steps :p

Alexires
November 30th, 2008, 02:27 AM
totenkov - Speaking of inhaling the fumes, look up something called "Jenkem" aka Butt Hash or Leroy Jenkem. Incredible what these unter mensch come up with to get a rush....

iHME
November 30th, 2008, 11:28 AM
totenkov - Speaking of inhaling the fumes, look up something called "Jenkem" aka Butt Hash or Leroy Jenkem. Incredible what these unter mensch come up with to get a rush....

Well, Jenkem did orginate from africa...

totenkov
November 30th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Actually Alexires, Hinckley and I were discussing Jenkem. Perhaps you should do a little experimentation, for research sake? :p

Alexires
November 30th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Jeez, just seems I'm behind the times with all these new fandangled drugs out there. Hard to keep up to date with them all :rolleyes:

Kaydon
November 30th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I remember posting a link to that like, a year ago. Jenkem, that is. Not this crapbook shit.