View Full Version : Intl Chemical Suppliers shipping to US

MrBigglesworth
November 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Order Chemicals

I've successfully ordered small quantities of a few chemicals domestically to a residential address. I'm not interested in the explosive types. A few of the companies with the chemical(s) I really want require a company credit card and/or faxing in specific company information and references. No one wants to set off red flags by requesting to pay with a money order etc

I've read about people from other countries ordering small amounts of chemicals internationally, say from China for example. I am wondering if anyone here has had any success ordering small amounts of chemicals internationally to the US, specifically small quantities of liquids.

I've read about how some Chinese companies were willing to change labels to get around customs especially if they shipped from a private courier. I'm in the process of attempting this and will report back my findings. In the meantime it would be nice to hear some of your experiences.

Cobalt.45
November 29th, 2008, 10:49 PM
No one wants to set off red flags...Like the ones this post sets off?:p

Alexires
November 30th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I don't think so. Closed.

megalomania
December 3rd, 2008, 12:00 AM
There are always plenty of chemical companies willing to sell to people in the US. However, this is liking playing fedgov roulette because eventually you will get your brains splattered when they come for you. It takes the fedgov time, money, and manpower to track down these companies, and the buyers. They do not have an infinite supply of these resources, but given enough time they will get around to you.

How long did Strike's chemical company last before the fedgov shut it down, a few years? They hit United Nuclear, and they didn't even do anything wrong. These are just a couple in the US where they have the authority to deal with the source.

Who do you think the fedgov goes after when they can't shut down the company?