View Full Version : A Ray Gun

Stalker
March 26th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Hi @ all

Iám new in this Forum, but not a Newbie!!!
I have a little Question to you:

Does somebody know the Book "Poor Man´s Ray Gun" ???
Have Somebody build this Weapon???
I have heard from this Book, but it is impossible to become it here in Germany.

Have Somebody a Scan of it? If Yes, please send it to me, and i give you many other Dokoments like this (I have a lot of other Intresting stuff)

I also Interrested in this Book "Butane Lighter Handgranade"

Please help me !!!

THX from Germany
Stalker

(Sorry about my Bad Englisch)

xoo1246
March 26th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Hrm.

PYRO500
March 26th, 2002, 01:07 PM
that book sounds like a book I saw for sale at <a href="http://www.amazing1.com" target="_blank">www.amazing1.com</a> their site is total crap, when it sounds too good to be true it always is.

RTC
March 26th, 2002, 01:10 PM
The lighter hand grenade is rather crude n kewl, but I belive it's in NBK's PDF.

As for that book, check the FTP.

And yet another n00b posting a new topic on there first post. :rolleyes:

<small>[ March 26, 2002, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: RTC ]</small>

Stalker
March 26th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Sorry where can i find the Ftp...
Iám not so good with Computer, my Hobby´s are Weapons !!!

a_bab
March 26th, 2002, 02:00 PM
I can hear NBK's steps getting closer :D

zaibatsu
March 26th, 2002, 03:00 PM
They be not NBKs footsteps...
I'll just close the topic for now, and leave it for the other mods to read. Talking of reading, why don't you give it a go?

READ THE RULES
'nuff said

nbk2000
March 26th, 2002, 05:18 PM
I have a copy of the "butane lighter handgrenade" (Yeah, right!). It's total bullshit. Basically you put flashpowder in it and make a tube to run some cannon fuse down. Mind you, you're lighting an M-80 in your hand. Get it wrong, and they'll be calling you "Stumpy".

And there's no way in hell I'm putting that crap in my book.

<a href="http://www.amazing1.com" target="_blank">www.amazing1.com</a> is a rip-off joint. I bought something from them years ago. They called it a laser and charged $40 for it, but it was just a bright red LED with a lens mounted in a PVC tube. And they wouldn't refund my money.

PUNKS! :mad:

The "ray gun" book is also bogus. "Use a household microwave to set things on fire from 300 yards". Oh please! :rolleyes: If that's the case, why isn't the army carrying "ray guns" made by Amana?

I'm going to lay off the n00bees for a while. I'll leave the HEDing of the idiots to our new mods. They need the excercise after having been cooped up in the TBA section. :D

SEEK AND DESTROY!